Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43702 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

But this " another day" never materialised. Ojukwu came back to his country of birth only after he was "pardoned" by Nigeria.

Ojukwu's political legacy is a toothless and inconsequential party- APGA . He funnily contested for President of a country he desperately wanted to lead his people out of but could not even get a majority in his own domain- the SE.

In my opinion, Ojukwu should not be used as an example of Igbo bravery and philosophy. Igbos are better than that.

You are forgetting some Key point

He came back to join the same party of the Northerners he fought, Contested for the Senate and lost even in his own town

He is a loser just like the potbellied men at Tuns bar grin

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pukkah:

For those who may not know, including those who uttered the reckless statements and their supporters, one of the unintended consequences of the acerbic and thoughtless statement is that it will unite the Yorubas more.

You meant like unite Alafin and Oni for example? grin The word unite is foreign in that hot container called Nigeria.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Coming a man with zero life and nothing to show despite being past his primetime, I'm positive you know what it feels like to be as worthless as a used tampon. So tell us all how your live must suck. I don wait.

Of course, they'll talk about crimes in SE. The entire Nigerian country is nothing but a crime infested piece of sh1t. I applaud them for actually giving a f2k about their region. Unlike SW, whose politicians are milking them dry, sinking them to debts by promising them some make belief bs, building bridges and milking off the poor through it. I'm happy SE leaders are busy focusing on sh1t that'll affect the common man such as education which they whupping una @ss at and by the looks og it eradicating crimes. I Wonder when your people and leaders would get busy to try and cleanse your crime infested region instead of pointing fingers and accussing others of something una are holding crown for. Thank God for the truth shown and though tried to be hidden by seun.

This guy need to be force feed with an over dose of lagatine. Comparing those failures to the governors in the southwest. Are you for real son, even the die hard PDP guys can see the development allover the nooks and crannies of the southwest unlike your 7th century like shyehole. I know you are dull and don't know business run on debt inasmuch as it can be serviced. But dullhead like you don't know this. Save face and go and sleep in disgrace for squaring up with a more better opposition this night, and getting the best whopping of your life time.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

He came back to join the same party of the Northerners he fought, Contested for the Senate and lost even in his own town

He fought Nigerians, not northerners. Which Party in 1983 doesn't have Nigerians? He lost a Nigeria election, not a normal election. The same type of election where GEJ supposed to have defeated Buhari in Katsina or Sokoto in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

I think it is an injustice to compare Ojukwu to potbellied men at Tuns bar grin grin grin

At least they found their way home instead of dressing in their wives attires to escape impending punishment from ruthless men.

Ojukwu made a lot of noise in his lifetime> May he rest in Peace

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders:

Damn this guy is a slowpoke, which tribe whine like your she male tribe. Whine about book haram, whine about APC , whine about fashola, whine about second Niger bridge, whine about scores of unity schools, whine about lagos, whine about deportations. Your is a tribe of cry babies trying to pin your award on us is laughable, even re*tards are aware of your numerous victim cry all around the globe from goa to Malaysia to virtually everywhere in south east Asia. Get over it son we are century ahead of y'all stone age humanoid. No wonder y'all confused of your identity today you are Jew tomorrow you are negroid. What a useless low self esteem set of re*tards.

See what stupid1ty is. I guess coming from a clan where you whin and cry over the stupidest stuff and throw temper tantrums when you don't get your way, a M0ron would not use his sense to differentiate real sh1t to talk about and stupid sh1t to whin about.
When an innocent human being life is taken just because they are not Muslim or refuse to vote for a muslim bigot, that's real sh1t to talk about. You stup1d fool. Why you think Americans are till date are still talking about terrorism
When a group of people, since the creation of a political party, distanced themselves from a political party yet the said political party stay disturbing them desperately, that's real sh1t to talk about.
When a "progressive" politician is demolishing people's property, adding illegal tax so he can milk others dry and get fatter from his loot, kidnap and starving the poor before deporting them and dropping them at 3 am, that's real sh1t to whin about.
Why would they whin about unity schools when they are out doing you and your peeps in the entrance exam for the said schools and their people are accepted more than una. Are you slow?
When a group of people are unappreciative about using others to build the only decent looking place in their entire region, that's real shit to whin about.
Compare to whining because a man didn't include una in his administration thus una trying desperately to pull him down or whining because a woman fired alot your people thus una trying to pull her down. You and your clan stay whining over the dumbest sh1t. Fact. Like a bunch of over spoiled baby. You're correct una are ahead of us in primitive behavior and street behavior that is. Cause it sure as hel1 not something worth priding over such as education, wealth, etc.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

See what stupid1ty is. I guess coming from a clan where you whin and cry over the stupidest stuff and throw temper tantrums when you don't get your way, a M0ron would not use his sense to differentiate real sh1t to talk about and stupid sh1t to whin about.
When an innocent human being life is taken just because they are not Muslim or refuse to vote for a muslim bigot, that's real sh1t to talk about. You stup1d fool. Why you think Americans are till date are still talking about terrorism
When a group of people, since the creation of a political party, distanced themselves from a political party yet the said political party stay disturbing them desperately, that's real sh1t to talk about.
When a "progressive" politician is demolishing people's property, adding illegal tax so he can milk others dry and get fatter from his loot, kidnap and starving the poor before deporting them and dropping them at 3 am, that's real sh1t to whin about.
Why would they whin about unity schools when they are out doing you and your peeps in the entrance exam for the said schools and their people are accepted more than una. Are you slow?
When a group of people are unappreciative about using others to build the only decent looking place in their entire region, that's real shit to whin about.
Compare to whining because a man didn't include una in his administration thus una trying desperately to pull him down or whining because a woman fired alot your people thus una trying to pull her down. You and your clan stay whining over the dumbest sh1t. Fact. Like a bunch of over spoiled baby. You're correct una are ahead of us in primitive behavior and street behavior that is. Cause it sure as hel1 not something worth priding over such as education, wealth, etc.

Your epitsle of rubbish is meaningless. Bring up issues we whine about like you dolts do werey ma safani.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: He fought Nigerians, not northerners. Which Party in 1983 doesn't have Nigerians? He lost a Nigeria election, not a normal election. The same type of election where GEJ supposed to have defeated Buhari in Katsina or Sokoto in 2011.

He fought against Nigeria yet came back a few year later to contest as the senator of Nigeria the same contraption he fought. See confusion

And his own people the same ones he led to an ill fated war before he fled when it got tough The people refused to vote for him and he was shamed completely

Few years later he is contesting for the Presidency of the same country he fought to split
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Italiano1: I think it is an injustice to compare Ojukwu to potbellied men at Tuns bar grin grin grin

At least they found their way home instead of dressing in their wives attires to escape impending punishment from ruthless men.

Ojukwu made a lot of noise in his lifetime> May he rest in Peace

Its in the DNA of some people to make senseless noise like We have the biggest army in Africa, We are led by chineke, We own 45% of Lagos, 80% of Kano, 75% of Jos

His people believed his rants in 1967 ever since they have always looked at his political attempts and laughed

As we speak Tony one week has one thing over Ojukwu, He was able to win an election

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders:

This guy need to be force feed with an over dose of lagatine. Comparing those failures to the governors in the southwest. Are you for real son, even the die hard PDP guys can see the development allover the nooks and crannies of the southwest unlike your 7th century like shyehole. I know you are dull and don't know business run on debt inasmuch as it can be serviced. But dullhead like you don't know this. Save face and go and sleep in disgrace for squaring up with a more better opposition this night, and getting the best whopping of your life time.

Roflmfao. Is this una better SW only something seen in papers or when are you people going to start showing us the better "sw" in reality. ROTFLMFAO. Idk why you illiterate for one sec think many of us haven't visited SW. Every f2king person and their mama knows excluding lagos, the entire SW look like something stuck in 1960s. We all know it so why front. that's how come one of your people ignorantly showed us the disgrace of your states when he was trying to showup tomakint and how your useless brother stay in culture section whining to the SE for showing the village houses in their area and non included mudhuts. Move!!! Because we all know the real f2king realty of una land and not the paper beauty you people stay trying to give it.

Lmfao @ whopping me? Nigg@ when you start actually doing this your whopping, please let me know. Cause so far all you've done is changing stories left and right, denial and denial, lying and oh of course stopping your loud empty barren threatening after daring to do it in reality, not on NL. I'll say it when you begin whopping, let me know. Internet thug. I wondered if your weakling @ss have dared to start sh1t with the nearest igbo like i dared few pages
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders:

Your epitsle of rubbish is meaningless. Bring up issues we whine about like you dolts do werey ma safani.

Another denial yet he claims "whupping". My guy go to sleep. You're too stup1d to even converse with. A damn shame cause they said wisdom comes with age. Nigg@ move!!!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2013
cKaiser:

He fought against Nigeria yet came back a few year later to contest as the senator of Nigeria the same contraption he fought. See confusion

And his own people the same ones he led to an ill fated war before he fled when it got tough The people refused to vote for him and he was shamed completely

Few years later he is contesting for the Presidency of the same country he fought to split
He was only respecting your no Victor and no vanquished mantra, unless you thinks otherwise, 45 years later.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 1:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: He was only respecting your no Victor and no vanquished mantra, unless you thinks otherwise, 45 years later.

You mean he had no personal conviction of his own just bowing to the wishes of his hausa overlords

If he wasnt sure about it and can be easily swayed by the no victor no vanquish, why did he now take the nation through the pains he didnt fully believe in

Maybe thats why his own people refused to vote him
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by bloggernaija: 3:07am On Nov 15, 2013
whitecat007: Is anyone actually surprised for real? Cos I am not. I have studied the pattern, ibos makes statements like this to hurt cos they know we care. Yoruba need to bring out their "I don't care" cards each time. If only the Yoruba really knows what time it is in Nigeria now! If only my people can just look at the big picture of where and how it will end.

Nigeria is not one and it will never be. I just feel bad that my people are the last to see where we are. Yoruba have friends in Nigeria, but ibo is not one of them.

The only thing that can change Nigeria is to break the country up, any other thing is just band aid.

We should stop being held to ransom by ibos. As the saying goes " you hate what you can't conquer". Together with their " war of minds" you have a recipe for what will either make them walk all over us or stop them once and for all

We should forget eastern part of Nigeria politically cos tribal card has never been pulled on any other tribe during campaign in the east.

The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
All this is Obasanjo's fault.
First mistake
umaru the sickler

He had the chance to make corrections

Second mistake
Jona dumbo the dumbo .

A man who lacks a core .
His government has been totally hijacked by you know whom.

All the power trip going on across that river ,
Even at that ,the whole place is a mess.

THE GOOD THING IS THAT ,THE NUMBERS WITHOUT THOSE PLACES DO ADD UP.
THE DUNCE'S CLOTHES ARE BEING REMOVED GRADUALLY.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by bloggernaija: 3:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Sheeple: I'm sure a lot of Yoruba are reading this and if you can't see the handwriting on the wall. Then, you're on your own. If this tasteless and utterly tribalistic and bigoted, bordering xenophobic statement, had been credited to a Yoruba politician. Most of these people would have been crying and writing meaning epistles about it. However, it just shows how tribalistic and bigoted these people are. It's engrained in their DNA - both young and old.

And this statement wasn't made on nairaland. It was made with the current president of the country sitting there like a fool, without reprimanding the idiotic goat that made the statement. The next time I hear that bs about nairaland being different from the real world, the forum would be defaced.

As for Seun - you have always been dimwitted. The few times you have had to post comments have shown you out as an unintelligent guy who managed to ride the waves of a bespoke software to the top. You need to reign your slavs in and let the tribal war continue. This platform has to be used to raise the next generation on how bigoted the mind-set of the average Nigerian is, and how to cater to tribal solidarity.

I have already said that in the past.
THE CHILDREN OF ODUA ARE ONLY DELUDING THEMSELVES IF THEY THINK THERE IS ANY FUTURE WITH THESE FOLKS.

THESE FOLKS ARE AS BAD AS THE ABOKIS THEY LOVE TO HATE ON.
Do you know The people of southern Cameroons voted to go with cameroun because of the nature of their society ?

THEY MADE A PLAY FOR SUPREME POWER BY MURDERING LEADERS FROM OTHER PLACES BUT THEY LEFT THEIR OWN.
THAT STUPID PLAY WAS WHAT EMPOWERED THE NORTHERNERS.
WHEN THAT BACKFIRED,THEY TURN AROUND AND BLAME OTHERS FOR THEIR WOES ,AND THEN TURN TO CRY BABIES.

PERSONALLY,I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SHITSS TO FALL APART.
I JUST DO NOT SEE THE BENEFIT.
AND IF IT DOES NOT,
THEY MAY END UP GETTING FROZEN OUT OF THE SW ;THE SAME WAY THEY FREEZE OTHERS OUT OF THEIRS
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by sbeezy8: 4:53am On Nov 15, 2013
whitecat007:

whitecat007: Is anyone actually surprised for real? Cos I am not. I have studied the pattern, ibos makes statements like this to hurt cos they know we care. Yoruba need to bring out their "I don't care" cards each time. If only the Yoruba really knows what time it is in Nigeria now! If only my people can just look at the big picture of where and how it will end.

Nigeria is not one and it will never be. I just feel bad that my people are the last to see where we are. Yoruba have friends in Nigeria, but ibo is not one of them.

The only thing that can change Nigeria is to break the country up, any other thing is just band aid.

We should stop being held to ransom by ibos. As the saying goes " you hate what you can't conquer". Together with their " war of minds" you have a recipe for what will either make them walk all over us or stop them once and for all

We should forget eastern part of Nigeria politically cos tribal card has never been pulled on any other tribe during campaign in the east.

Exactly, At this point Yoruba people should not engage these ibos, Hausa Literally Ignore ibos no matter how much they insult them.....

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Either through act of omission or commission..the Ibos have successfully hijacked the GEJ Presidency and turned it into a government for only SS & SE ...out of Nigerian 36 states...they can only guarantee 11 states.

Interesting days are ahead towards 2015.

Let's play on....it's a game of number at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by oneeast3: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2013
sigidporte: After Anambra guber election
on Nov 16, Sunday/Monday
Newspaper Headlines will go as
follow;

= Don't celebrate yet, Nwoye
tells Obiano (APGA)
(Leadership)
= Concede defeat, Obiano urges
Uba and Ngige (Punch)
= APC Cries out, says election
was rigged (daily sun)
= Ngige demands Vote
recount... (Vanguard)
= No evidence of manipulation
(NTA news)
= This is the same way I was
robbed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 -
Buhari. (Nation Newspaper &
Daily Trust)
= Election results for Mmiata
Anam awaited (Channels)
= Trucks with suspected ballot
papers crosses into Agulueri
from Kogi (Sahara Reporters).
= There will be violence if we
loose; APC declares (Hope For
Nigeria)
= Uba and Nwoye are
opportunists - Go back to
school and biz (AIT)
= GEJ congratulates Obiano -
charges him to live up to
expectations (NTA)
= I will not accept result Ngige
tells Obi and Obiano (STV)
= Uba, Nwoye, Ngige and
others head to Election Petition
Tribunal (Channels TV)
= Election was free and fair
says Jega (NTA)
= The people behind Obiano's
victory: True story
uncovered...(Va nguard)
= There is no perfect election in
the world -OBJ. - (Guardian) = Soludo congratulates
Obiano.... (Aljazera)

This is it..

This is the news tomorrow....
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by unmask: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2013
and yet they say they want an igbo president.....after watching the governorship debate and seeing the best that the most influential state in the east had to offer, I ask again who is good enough to become president in that region?................I remember watching lagos state's debate in 2007 and got the feeling that I wanted all of them to win, even the igbo lady from fresh party would floor all these ones that presented themselves to anambra peeps..........I certainly won't vote any of them if I had the opportunity......
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Roflmfao. Is this una better SW only something seen in papers or when are you people going to start showing us the better "sw" in reality. ROTFLMFAO. Idk why you illiterate for one sec think many of us haven't visited SW. Every f2king person and their mama knows excluding lagos, the entire SW look like something stuck in 1960s. We all know it so why front. that's how come one of your people ignorantly showed us the disgrace of your states when he was trying to showup tomakint and how your useless brother stay in culture section whining to the SE for showing the village houses in their area and non included mudhuts. Move!!! Because we all know the real f2king realty of una land and not the paper beauty you people stay trying to give it.

Lmfao @ whopping me? Nigg@ when you start actually doing this your whopping, please let me know. Cause so far all you've done is changing stories left and right, denial and denial, lying and oh of course stopping your loud empty barren threatening after daring to do it in reality, not on NL. I'll say it when you begin whopping, let me know. Internet thug. I wondered if your weakling @ss have dared to start sh1t with the nearest igbo like i dared few pages

Nigga you are not too intelligent, coming from a tribe that always scream about marginization for over 3 decades and wear the whinnning like bad habit that is priceless. We are all privy to how your low life scream every election year that the president must be from your backward hamlet. Only low self esteem re*tards fight all their strength to claim another man land while his hometown look like war ravage somalia. This villagers has been so lied to that they think the southwest look like their hellhole. They say the place is not worth living yet their kinsmen fight tooth and nail to even live in the hinter most part of the region ain't you cry babies tired of your shyte. Please try and develop your hellhole and stop living like scavengers all round southwest Nigeria. I know you re*tard are all mouth isn't it the same way you progenitors pushed the northerns to the wall before they adopted the annual suyalization method keep pushing your luck so far the rain of disgrace is about to fall on you guys in the southwest. Son of a gun try get a brain check cause you are exhibiting advance symptoms of brain damage with all your epitsle of jargons.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Another denial yet he claims "whupping". My guy go to sleep. You're too stup1d to even converse with. A damn shame cause they said wisdom comes with age. Nigg@ move!!!

Nigg@ your stupidity is world class am not surprise thou, it is dominant in the gene of y'all lowlife.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Bc he who fights and rest, lives to fight another day.

Are u bitter ojukwu was not arrested after dealing with ur grand parents with d little arms he had?

He was smart! We love him!
Ojukwu escaped. He only came back in 1982 when Shagari pardoned him.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: I am a Biafran, in Biafra there are No such thing as local govt. We have divisions and sub divisions. Is that what you really asking?
At your age you deceive yourself. Ndo!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2013
angry angry angry angry
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: He does because the war has ended, we lost and in Igboland committing suicide is an abormination. Finally fleeing denied you bloody Nigerians the war's best trophy. No wonder Gowon and his brothers never stopped being Pi@@ed. grin
Did you uncle tell you this, just as that of Chimamda Adiche tells her.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Demdem(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: I am a Biafran, in Biafra there are No such thing as local govt. We have divisions and sub divisions. Is that what you really asking?

Papa, u surely gat jokes grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by rodbel(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2013
AjaraEwuro: i read over and over looking for the ridiculous statement but cant find one. Show us the context at which they were all spoken, maybe we can understand why the foam in the mouth.

I'm inclined to believe you have cataract or your brain has ceased totally!!! must you be this daft!?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2013
lol!..frustrated clowns in their element this early lovely morning...poor things!...

....stinky low-lives..
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Very soon it will be realized that the statement of Arthur Eze that Igbo should not vote for Awolowo's party, the same man he also claimed killed them, did not only anger members of APC. The are some staunch Awoits in the PDP. Ebenezer Babatope is one.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Why is the Android scared to quote his lord. Damn!!! Its seems am taking this e-bullying too far for some brain dead goons.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: You meant like unite Alafin and Oni for example? grin The word unite is foreign in that hot container called Nigeria.
Be mindful the way you mention the names of our traditional rulers. They are widely known. They are chancellors of renown universities. Igbo people don't have any well known traditional rulers.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2013
unmask: and yet they say they want an igbo president.....after watching the governorship debate and seeing the best that the most influential state in the east had to offer, I ask again who is good enough to become president in that region?................I remember watching lagos state's debate in 2007 and got the feeling that I wanted all of them to win, even the igbo lady from fresh party would floor all these ones that presented themselves to anambra peeps..........I certainly won't vote any of them if I had the opportunity......
Not only Lagos State. I was impressed by the show of Segun Mimiko, Rotimi Akeredolu and Segun Oke during the Ondo State election debate. They spoke as exposed people unlike that of Anambra State, where not only the contestants were exhibiting ignorance and uncouth in their behaviour. At a point in time the organizer, Taiwo Alimi said he had never seen any people as disorganized as the Anambra audience since the election debate started some years ago in Nigeria, and taken to Sierra Leone. Willie Obiano doesn't know the meaning of immunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.