Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine (16365 Views)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by gistyinka(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Beauty & the Bangalee! Music Superstars Alexandra Burke & D’banj cover Complete Fashion Magazine’s November 2013 Issue.

http://gistyinka.net/nigeria-singer-dbanj-and-uk-urban-singer-alexandra-burke-cover-complete-fashion-magazines-november-2013-issue/

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by demelza: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alexandra is sooo be-you-ti-ful.
As for Dbanj, no comment.

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by CyrusLevi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alex is damn pretty.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by icebebe(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
y she com get three different face? Dbanj i see u

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by homesteady(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cool!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by igbsam(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
She damn pretty......
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
The lady is beautiful but d.banj always in sunshades almost all the time.wonder why he likes that though.

Errrm but the foundation on that lady's face in the picture where she's wearing black is too much na
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by israeltob(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Eja nla funré. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Arosa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Is this girl Nigerian (Alexandra Burke)?
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Dahslim(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
I neva see dem see, so na digital camera make dem fine.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by adezjamz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
icebebe: y she com get three different face? Dbanj i see u
law of magnetism

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
D'banj is winning!!

Got Alex Burke dressed up in naija trads and that.

Hale D'Banj!! cool

9 Likes

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Do Magazines sell in Nigeria

One side of her is white, the side black. If its intentional, then its stu/pid.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by packman: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by mascot87(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
I need to marry that babe angry
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by 80million1: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
iamswizz: This Girl Fine Die shocked

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for his never-ending grace, mercy, and provision during what ended up being one of the toughest times of my life. struggling for this position amongst 'more than a million' members and achieving the top spot is a dream come true.

To be considered the first to comment on this great thread is a great honor and a privilege, so thank you Nairaland.

Next, I would like to thank my brilliant and truly outstanding African Grey Parrot, I call her Foxy (her nickname is Osewan (there is a difference between seun's own ooo lipsrsealed), whose vision and unending talks steered this project from day one. And to my amazing pet Wolf (His name's bullock) thanks for keeping me company, while i embarked on this great task. It was always a pleasure visiting Nairaland every day with such lovely and engaging people. I know I owe you some apologies for taking your spots, but please find it somewhere in your hearts to forgive me, i mean it cry

To my fellow Nairalanders, I really thought it was going to be one of you. Before I went to bed last night, I said to myself, “it is either i make the top comment today or never, i just shook my head and laughed, probably because i believed in myself.

Last and definitely not least, to my astoundingly supportive family, there would be no Grace Cruz without any of you. Mom and Dad, thank you for always believing in me and for driving me to all those Computer (Typing) rehearsals when I was a kid. To amaka, my darling Wife, my most stalwart supporter and knight, your faith in me is what propels me to continue this work. I love you.

For those who have touched my life in any way since I started in this quest of becoming the first to comment, you all know who you are, and I am truly grateful for all you have done.

Moral of this speech: believe in yourself and you would achieve great things, i mean it, GREAT THINGS!!!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by MsNas(f): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
shymexx: D'banj is winning!!

Got Alex Burke dressed up in naija trads and that.

Hale D'Banj!! cool
grin Who's Alex Burke? Btw, the last dress is Uglayy!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by 80million1: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2013

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for his never-ending grace, mercy, and provision during what ended up being one of the toughest times of my life. struggling for this position amongst 'more than a million' members and achieving the top spot is a dream come true.

To be considered the first to comment on this great thread is a great honor and a privilege, so thank you Nairaland.

Next, I would like to thank my brilliant and truly outstanding African Grey Parrot, I call her Foxy (her nickname is Osewan (there is a difference between seun's own ooo lipsrsealed), whose vision and unending talks steered this project from day one. And to my amazing pet Wolf (His name's bullock) thanks for keeping me company, while i embarked on this great task. It was always a pleasure visiting Nairaland every day with such lovely and engaging people. I know I owe you some apologies for taking your spots, but please find it somewhere in your hearts to forgive me, i mean it cry

To my fellow Nairalanders, I really thought it was going to be one of you. Before I went to bed last night, I said to myself, “it is either i make the top comment today or never, i just shook my head and laughed, probably because i believed in myself.

Last and definitely not least, to my astoundingly supportive family, there would be no Grace Cruz without any of you. Mom and Dad, thank you for always believing in me and for driving me to all those Computer (Typing) rehearsals when I was a kid. To amaka, my darling Wife, my most stalwart supporter and knight, your faith in me is what propels me to continue this work. I love you.

For those who have touched my life in any way since I started in this quest of becoming the first to comment, you all know who you are, and I am truly grateful for all you have done.

Moral of this speech: believe in yourself and you would achieve great things, i mean it, GREAT THINGS!!!

CLAP FOR YOURSELF!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Any dummy can see that the magazine does not have an Art Director.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by phillippiano(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

You see ur lyf

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by 80million1: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2013

CLAP FOR YOURSELF!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ms Nas:
grin Who's Alex Burke? Btw, the last dress is Uglayy!

She isn't the one in the last pic. I don't know who the hell that's.

Well, Alexandra Burke is an UK artist that won the X-factor a few years ago.

Pretty face, luscious lips and a nice batty. wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by 80million1: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2013

CLAP FOR YOURSELF!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by king94(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
icebebe: y she com get three different face? Dbanj i see u
Look at it carefully.The third picture is Lola Udu.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by LadyH(f): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
dayum! babe fine wella. Dbanj? well...
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by LadyH(f): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2013

LMAO!!! I LOVE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN!!! OGA, INCASE OF NEXT TIME, PUT ATLEAST A COMMA OR FULLSTOP N POST IT, den MODIFY it AND WRITE ur VOTE OF THANKS/bullsh!t. THIS CRACKED ME UP MAN!!!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by adekanbifadeke(f): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
J̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̥ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̲̣̣̥ passing
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Akshow: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Where are d "d banj has lost it", "d banj is wack" d banj is dis d banj is dat haterzz of d East? Ejanla jeun soke. Ko ni ragba fun iyanlaya awon enemies. Any to ba tafele fele e gba oju were.

5 Likes

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Banga lee ....eja nla ,koko master .....file file file file file file !!!!!! OOOooooosSSSsshhHhHHheeeeYyyyyyyyyy !!!!! ....infact I don't knw wat to add to hail dis guy ....dis guy is just toooooo much

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by kingarizona(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2013

MUMU, before u write all this nonsense, 5 BAD SHARP Guys don comment before you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking / Jane Ezenwa Emerges Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2019 / @hairstyle27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.