Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? (1496 Views)

Swift 4g Modem / SWIFT 4G Broadband Modem / Help Needed Intercontinental Bank Address, Bank Swift Code/iban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by Eyop: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
I have been pondering lately between the old swift 4G wireless router internet connection and the new 4GLTE router recently launched by swift networks which is better. I traded my former router for the new one and i don't know if i did the right thing or not.

For me the only advantage of the Swift 4GLTE over the 4G router is the battery attached to the wireless router unlike the former router that never had the battery. I also have noticed that even the allocated data capacity finishes on time unlike the former.

Swift network users,what do you have to say?

Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by hilaryiwens05: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
BOTH OF DEM WORSE
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by Eyop: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hilary grin grin how do you mean both of them worse? Have you used both and what are your reasons for saying both are worse?
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by hilaryiwens05: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
i do some of my work in a cafe and dey re using the swift 4G and sometimes it crawls slower dan a snail...d worst part of it is dat dey bought spectranet and its still d same...some days its flys like a jet but half of d time i hav been dere it slow....there is no network in nigeria dat ios trust worrth...i just tire
Eyop: Hilary grin grin how do you mean both of them worse? Have you used both and what are your reasons for saying both are worse?
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by Eyop: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Well you are making a point. They made the customers to understand that this 4GLTE will be super but i must confess that it's so disappointing except for the battery in it which can only last for a while before it goes down. But i still prefer it than starcomms anyway grin grin
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by hilaryiwens05: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Haaaa....starcomms kee, dat 1no be network ooooo
Eyop: Well you are making a point. They made the customers to understand that this 4GLTE will be super but i must confess that it's so disappointing except for the battery in it which can only last for a while before it goes down. But i still prefer it than starcomms anyway grin grin
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by curiouslad(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm clocking 1.2mbps download speed at yaba .
Swift 4GLTE
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by Eyop: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Good for you Curioslad. The 4G was working even better than my 4GLTE and have you noticed that the data capacity runs faster than the 4G?
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by soloqy: 4:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Its faster... two times faster than before but they are now competing with Etisalat on which network zaps up your data faster. For them and Etisalat, once you near anything that has a video or movie file extension, it seems they automatically programed it to quadruple the data calculations. Other networks will calculate your data based on the file size of the video/movie you are playing and the bandwidth but for these two, Etisalat and Swift it is one big fraudulent data calculation scam they are running.
Re: Between Swift 4G And The New Swift 4GLTE Which Is Better? by Eyop: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Well then it means it's favourable for your location. Mine is not fast at all and i have 4 signal bars but still not experiencing the speed. The only thing is that i was paying #10,000 on 4G router monthly for 10GB data capacity but now i have 20GB for 4GLTE but sincerely this data capacity is running very fast unlike the former one. I wish i can get other people's opinion about this.
soloqy: Its faster... two times faster than before but they are now competing with Etisalat on which network zaps up your data faster. For them and Etisalat, once you near anything that has a video or movie file extension, it seems they automatically programed it to quadruple the data calculations. Other networks will calculate your data based on the file size of the video/movie you are playing and the bandwidth but for these two, Etisalat and Swift it is one big fraudulent data calculation scam they are running.

(1) (Reply)

See How To Create Unlimited Facebook Account Using One Email / 2.7k Twitter Account And 3.4k Likes Page For Sale. / How To Create Youtube Adsense And Make Money From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.