Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 AM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21946 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
PETER OKONKWO: We know the master riggers.
NGIGE is too polished to descend into rough tackle like his opponents.

LATEST OPINION POLL
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/698/7216/original.jpg

THE GUARDIAN VERDICT on UKE ADORATION GROUND TRAGEDY
…BE ASSURED, THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS WILL AVENGE ITSELF ON SATURDAY THROUGH THE BALLOT BOX
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php/opinion/editorial/138184-adoration-ground-s-dawn-tragedy
ANAMBRA: AVERTING LOOMING TRAGEDY FOR A PEOPLE - By Pat Utomi
“Given the way things continue to be done in Nigeria, anything is possible, as outcome but men of their word must stand up to be counted and so it is imperative that my voice be loud and clear, given the importance of this moment for which history will judge us all. Given how the APGA leadership has conducted things the field is narrowed to Ngige and Ubah, and Ngige is the man that fits the bill for the moment.”
http://citizensplatform.net/2013/11/anambra-averting-looming-tragedy-for-a-people-by-pat-utomi/

MULTIPLE REGISTRATION SAGA a.ka. OBIANOGATE:-
KEYAMO Issues 24-Hour Ultimatum to INEC to Prosecute Obiano
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/apc-demands-inec-prosecution-anambra-governorship-candidate-within-24-hours

Like he did in 2013 abi?
Bunch of hypocrisy, continue deluding your self with lies

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ba7man(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yoruba boys going all the way to Anambra to rig an election??.......Doesn't add up.

If Ngige really wanted to rig, why didn't he use Igbo boys that can easily blend in unlike yoruba boys that will stick out like sore thumbs in the east and won't even be able to communicate or find their way around without guidiance.

If distance was the issue, why didn't he use Edo boys since Edo is an APC state??

This reeks of a desperate political set up to smear Ngige using Osun State to hammer the fact that APC is a Yoruba party.

I won't be surprised if the boys were even mobilized by the perpetrators while under disguise as APC agents.

This is a new Low in Political Strategy.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
berem: Exactly my point! PDP and APGA are so desperate to tarnish the image of APC's candidate Ngige. It is certain they are behind this malicious blackmail. They orchestrated the drama to bring in confusion just few days to the election. May God punish them all for this evil act. angry angry
That is one thing i hate about Igbos, always merciful than God. Those Osun rogues should be dealt with if possible chop out one of their legs

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
To prove that it was all a set up, they had to pay some people from the southwest to travel all the way to Imo State and lodge them for people to believe quickly that they were brought in by APC. Why didn't they use Igbos for their malicious act? This is the height of blackmail by the killer party and the dying party. All their plans will not work.

Ngige is so much loved by Anambra people and he will win!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
automaticcars:

Yorubas are not stupid like you guys that do anthing to make money. There is no amount of money that would have forced a Yoruba man man to commit election malpractice in Iboland. It is just not possible. This is a cooked up story with some random pictures culled on the intenet and being spread on facebook just to tarnish Ngige and APC.
What's this one saying?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
I will not be suprised if the report is true. Ngige and his goons rigged the 2003 election with shameless impunity. The STOLE the mandate of Ndi-Anambra. In sane countries, Ngige should have been rendered useless politically. Once a thief, always a thief. Ngige deployed all sorts of shameless antics to defeat Dora Akunyili at the 2011 elections but with just 200 votes. He invaded Okija shrine all because of desperation for power. So for me, no surprises if the report is true. The antecedents are there for all to see.

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Just imagin! Lai mohammed was crying yesterday when IGP declared 22 hours curfew in Anambra state. He was afraid that his boys will be cought on the way. What a great revelation my people? APC may be worst than PDP as they are yet to show their colour.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Valto(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
berem: To prove that it was all a set up, they had to pay some people from the southwest to travel all the way to Imo State and lodge them for people to believe quickly that they were brought in by APC. Why didn't they use Igbos for their malicious act? This is the height of blackmail by the killer party and the dying party. All their plans will not work.

Ngige is so much loved by Anambra people and he will win!
offcourse he will win, but only on facebook and nairaland.. grin make u dey lagos de shout ngige, while obiano is cruising home to Victory. Apc in anambra. ARU!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Cuche: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngige doesn't need people from Osun or Imo to win. He is a Brand
Once the election is free and fair,; INEC being unbiased. We know Ngige doesn't need all those stuffs to win, he is simply the best among the top contestants.
I don't even see Apga coming 2nd... except if the election is marred by irregularities
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op change the title to something like this:
Some Hoodlums From
Osun State Arrested In Imo
En-route Anambra- Police
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by donphilopus: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
These fucktards don't just know what else to say, other than to spew this thrash. Your defamation for Ngige and APC as a whole cannot stop Ngige from winning the gubernatorial election come Nov. 16
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by jmaine: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
donphilopus: These fucktards don't just know what else to say, other than to spew this thrash. You defamation for Ngige and APC as a whole cannot stop Ngige from winning the gubernatorial election come Nov. 16

automaticcars: This is all cooked up and choreographed by PDP/APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. This is government set-up in action.

Shut up and leave this place . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Cuche: Ngige doesn't need people from Osun or Imo to win. He is a Brand
Once the election is free and fair,; INEC being unbiased. We know Ngige doesn't need all those stuffs to win, he is simply the best among the top contestants.
I don't even see Apga coming 2nd... except if the election is marred by irregularities
You are a pathological liar.
Ngige is father and breeder of election malpractice in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
donphilopus: These fucktards don't just know what else to say, other than to spew this thrash. You defamation for Ngige and APC as a whole cannot stop Ngige from winning the gubernatorial election come Nov. 16
Choi! Lunatics have infested this thread

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
They are real fucktardeous cretins! Ngige will win the elections with a landslide victory. cool
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by matzoro(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
dis news is just 2 good 2 b true, i dnt believe it yet...but even if it is false it will kill wats left of Ngige's vote.
I pity ngige oh, bt he started d lies and nw dis sucker punch??
Well anyhow whey e b WILLIE WILL still WIN
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by donphilopus: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
berem: They are real fucktardeous cretins! Ngige will win the elections with a landslide victory. cool
No doubt
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OkBounce(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
@berem are u ok upstairs? I seriously doubt your supposed ethnicity,u appear more like these "my mama tell me i be igbo" folks...no pun intended

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Pygru: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dollarjunkie: This is serious!!!
I can clearly see agbameta, ilugunboy, eko ile and gbawe in that pix. Hahahaha grin grin grin
Dem don carry there way wan spoil us.
Thank God they failed. Up NPF Imo State for this ONLY.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ok-Bounce:
[s] @berem are u ok upstairs? I seriously doubt your supposed ethnicity,u appear more like these "my mama tell me i be igbo" folks...no pun intended [/s]
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
One of those thugs look like Fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Dollarjunkie: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
automaticcars: This is all cooked up and choreographed by PDP/APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. This is government set-up in action.

Hahahahaahhahaahaha.... Cry cry baby. Better call ur relatives to know if any one of them is among. Deh there dey talk opata, 10k each and they left Osun, pass Ore, pass Benin, pass Agbor, pass Asaba, pass Onitsha, Pass Enugu via shortcut, pass Aba, come enter Owerri waiting to unleash on the 16th but they met their waterloo... Make dem still chill for jail for sometime b4 taking their long journey back home.

Please, make una no dey bring agbero levels come our side abegiii...
Ngige you see your life What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by teskyg: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
We will banned some posters from Nairaland if Ngige loose on Saturday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress / Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.