Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First (4331 Views)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Going by what the dark continent had turned out to be after colonialism, I make bold to blame Adolf Hitler. I blame Hitler for Africa's problems because he could have put Africans out of their misery by simply wiping them out. If Adolph Hitler had attacked Africa first, the rest of Europe would not had been perturbed because they all hated Africans anyway and Africans were still under colonialism.

If Hitler had attacked Africa and killed of everything on the continent, we would not have had all the conflicts that sprung up in Africa then and now. The reason why I say these things is because Africa is a huge mess and it need to be put to an end. Africa is a breeding ground for all manner of sadistic folks as seen in nigeria, Somlia, Congo DRC, Sierra Leon, Liberia etc. Most of these places had witnessed (and still experiencing) wars in which civilians are put through the most inhuman kind of treatment. Pregnant women's foetus cut open, civilians thrown in wells, raping of young girls, as displayed by Ahmed Yerima, beheadings, and all kind of evil you can think of.

So, somebody should tell me why we shouldn't have had an Adolf Hitler to put out the dark continent of Africa?

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by megakays(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2013
The most important thing is that if adolf hitler did what u suggested, Your fore fathers will definitely be part of those people unpitiously eradicated. And we would not have ur big mouth talking nonsense now . idiot.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2013
megakays: The most important thing is that if adolf hitler did what u suggested, Your fore fathers will definitely be part of those people unpitiously eradicated. And we would not have ur big mouth talking nonsense now . idiot.
Exactly, battyman! You're getting the message. If the man had started in the dark continent of Africa, we would not have had these people: Me, megakeys, kingofag, eko ile, kasumoto, IBB, MKO, OBJ, Abacha, Abdusalami, Boko haram, Idi Amin, Ahmed Yerima (the paedophile senator), Amaechi of Rivers, GEJ etc and other tribalists and corrupt Africans who are nothing but a waste of space.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by RoyalRoy(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
Exactly, battyman! You're getting the message. If the man had started in the dark continent of Africa, we would not have had these people: Me, megakeys, kingofag, eko ile, kasumoto, IBB, MKO, OBJ, Abacha, Abdusalami, Boko haram, Idi Amin, Ahmed Yerima (the paedophile senator), Amaechi of Rivers, GEJ etc and other tribalists and corrupt Africans who are nothing but a waste of space.

And which kind of people would you rather we have?

Blaming others for your woes and ineptitude. Typical African mentality.

Pass me the ganja please.

That joint you smoking sure is a good grade.

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Your ancestors would probably have been wiped out and i would have been saved the trouble of reading and commenting on a post like this.

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Some people's stup!dity can never be measured my any knwn human comprehension!

This foolishness is classic!
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by ba7man(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Adolph Hitler actually had plans for Africa.

The Continent was supposed to be used as farmlands to provide the Reich with food with Africans as farm workers.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by cjrane: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
Going by what the dark continent had turned out to be after colonialism, I make bold to blame Adolf Hitler. I blame Hitler for Africa's problems because he could have put Africans out of their misery by simply wiping them out. If Adolph Hitler had attacked Africa first, the rest of Europe and would not had been perturbed because they all hated Africans anyway and Africans were still under colonialism.

If Hitler had attacked Africa and killed of everything on the continent, we would not have had all the conflicts that sprung up in Africa then and now. The reason why I say these things is because Africa is a huge mess and it need to be put to an end. Africa is a breeding ground for all manner of sadistic folks as seen in nigeria, Somlia, Congo DRC, Sierra Leon, Liberia etc. Most of these places had witnessed (and still experiencing) wars in which civilians are put through the most inhuman kind of treatment. Pregnant women's foetus cut open, civilians thrown in wells, raping of young girls, as displayed by Ahmed Yerima, beheadings, and all kind of evil you can think of.

So, somebody should tell me why we should have an Adolf Hitler to put out the dark continent of Africa?

Incase you have not read about the history of World war 2, Hitler did attack Africa first and swept all the way from Tunisia to Egypty.He was finally defeated by the brits and the Americans in a place called El-Alamein in Egypt today.That is why Field marshal Montgomery is one of the greatest Brit that ever lived. he was the first allied commander to beat a German expeditionary force.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2013
cjrane:

Incase you have not read about the history of World war 2, Hitler did attack Africa first and swept all the way from Tunisia to Egypty.He was finally defeated by the brits and the Americans in a place called El-Alamein in Egypt today.That is why Field marshal Montgomery is one of the greatest Brit that ever lived. he was the first allied commander to beat a German expeditionary force.
Believe me, I have studied WW2 indepth and Hitler's problem was his war on fellow whites. If he had gone to the rest of Europe and explain the need to do away with Africans (especially) at a time when Africans were regarded as subhumans, the rest of Europe would have obliged him, after all slavery lasted for over 500yrs. After overunning Africa, he can then face advanced world.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by EdDave(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2013
May the Creator have mercy on you and not wipe out your generation starting from you.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2013
ba7man: Adolph Hitler actually had plans for Africa.

The Continent was supposed to be used as farmlands to provide the Reich with food with Africans as farm workers.

No not for farmlands, rather he wanted to use Africa for human hunting, like game reserve, where Africans would be shot at like the wild beast that they're. Imagine shooting down the paedophile called Ahmed Yerima grin
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:

Your whole lineage is the waste of space because I know my contributions---everyday--- to the development of mankind through my work and contributions to my immediate society and the community at large.

4 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2013
EdDave: May the Creator have mercy on you and not wipe out your generation starting from you.
grin grin Typical African goat. Adolf Hitler needed not attack the God chosen people of Jewish origin. He should have looked to the dark continent, atleast he will find your fore beares and grind them alive using rice machine.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Your whole lineage is the waste of space because[b] I know my contributions[/b]---everyday--- to the development of mankind through my work and contributions to my immediate society and the community at large.
grin grin grin bkbabe69. You should atleat agree that Hitler would have saved us your nemesis GEJ. We'd never have had the 1st coup of '66 and the subsequent problems we have today. You are a male battyman and you only contribute your smelly nyansh to men grin.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
Going by what the dark continent had turned out to be after colonialism, I make bold to blame Adolf Hitler. I blame Hitler for Africa's problems because he could have put Africans out of their misery by simply wiping them out. If Adolph Hitler had attacked Africa first, the rest of Europe and would not had been perturbed because they all hated Africans anyway and Africans were still under colonialism.

If Hitler had attacked Africa and killed of everything on the continent, we would not have had all the conflicts that sprung up in Africa then and now. The reason why I say these things is because Africa is a huge mess and it need to be put to an end. Africa is a breeding ground for all manner of sadistic folks as seen in nigeria, Somlia, Congo DRC, Sierra Leon, Liberia etc. Most of these places had witnessed (and still experiencing) wars in which civilians are put through the most inhuman kind of treatment.
But 100 million people died in WW2, mostly Europeans. That's estimated at 6 times the number of Africans that have died in all its wars since independence. So Europeans are even more bloodthirsty, hence deserving prior elimination, by your logic. Secondly, I noticed you mentioned 4 or 5 troubled countries in Africa, conveniently omitting the likes of Senegal, Botswana, Gabon, Tanzania, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Ghana, Namibia, Mozambique etc - all peaceful, beautiful countries with decent administration... Just because CNN ignores these places, concentrating solely on those few you mentioned, doesn't mean you should be dumb enough to swallow their game.

Oh... And Africa is currently the world's second fastest growing economic region after Asia, with booming nations across the continent, from Nigeria to Kenya and Ghana, and including the likes of Ethiopia, Rwanda and Malawi! So try to contribute your quota to the African renaissance instead of posting outmoded and dumb ideas of the continent.

3 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by ba7man(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
No not for farmlands, rather he wanted to use Africa for human hunting, like game reserve, where Africans would be shot at like the wild beast that they're. Imagine shooting down the paedophile called Ahmed Yerima grin
You dis guy sef......Na "Hunger Games" you for talk say dem go use us do.

You get problem ooo.....
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by EdDave(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
grin grin Typical African goat. Adolf Hitler needed not attack the God chosen people of Jewish origin. He should have looked to the dar continent, atleast he will find your fore beares and grind them alive using rice machine.

I m a very proud African, intent on fixing our problems and not invoking some 'devil incarnate' to come wipe us out.
God made us Africans for a reason for which a nonentity like you knows nothing about.
So I repeat may another devil incarnate arise and wipe out you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:

So, somebody should tell me why we should have an Adolf Hitler to put out the dark continent of Africa?

Never meant to advocate this on a public forum.....as much as i and many others are a progressive nigerian.

but am afraid to a major extent you are correct my friend....Africa is a mess.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by EdDave(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2013
A very big mess@ dat.
But which country isnt?
The rest are just better at most things, including covering up their mess.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by drnoel: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2013
oily+Yoruba:

U obviously did poorly in History while in school. Thank God that internet is ur friend. Go and browse, read what the 3rd reich did to Morocco when they got here and how the french rolled ova for Hitler then. Read how they put Morrocans on the front while they where stayed at the back when Hitler towards the end of the 3rd Reich.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Luxiana19(f): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2013
@ op.. ur topic statement just shows the level of stupidity. So ur solution to African problems is that Hitler should have killed everyone abi?
Rome was not built in a day. All continents on the planet have problems. Adolf Hitler should wipe out Africa, Did he create Africa? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by concritic00: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2013
NA wa, any one on this thread most be on cheap dope!
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by mjconcept(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
See frustration,abeg put a rope around your neck and hang yourself.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by ckkris: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Even Nigerians fail to understand what the Poster is saying. Its a great pity that Nigerians can't SEE BEYOND THE BEND, just as the colonisers intended.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by owolabifunke14(f): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2013
This op is busy drinking garri with you peoples brain. Can't you spot him smilling on every comment. He's catching fun.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2013
pls OP I need what you are smoking...

I have been stressed out lately, today is Friday and I want to relax....

money is not a problem, i'll pay any amount..

just t get a puff of what knocked you senseless for a minute

pm me pls
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by stfadaanthony(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
I wonda wot prompt dis OP 2write dis...
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by UyiIredia(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
owolabifunke14: This op is busy drinking garri with you peoples brain. Can't you spot him smilling on every comment. He's catching fun.

No worry ! We go pakck sand-sand for I'm garti. E don begin start.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by idupaul: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
OP don't waste ur time most people do not have the requisite intelligence to see the truth in your post
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by abubaka101: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
This post contravenes the following Nairaland rules: Rules 2,3 and13....
Wat a silly way to PROVOKE COMMENTS!!! Mods, please close this thread....
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
idupaul: OP don't waste ur time most people do not have the requisite intelligence to see the truth in your post
You have the "intelligence" to recommend that a monster wipes out your entire nation including your own family. Sounds more like dementia and a retarde.ed, dead brain in your head rather than intelligence. Perhaps you are on hard drugs, like the poster. In fact come to think of it, it is not too late to do a Hitler...so why don't you go right now and shoot your entire family and then shoot yourself in the head? We promise to cheer you on as you collapse in a heap of blood and gore.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oderemo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
ba7man: Adolph Hitler actually had plans for Africa.

At least we would be mechanised by now with non stop supply of power,
Probably with reduced population to match cos man go don tire from hard
Graft so madam go get plenty rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Arase Unveils New SPY Police Uniform(photos / BREAKING - Intelligence Report On Ozubulu Church Massacre / President Buhari Crowd Versus Nnamdi Kanu's Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.