Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First (4332 Views)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by idupaul: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
ROSSIKE: You have the "intelligence" to recommend that a monster wipes out your entire nation including your own family. Sounds more like dementia and a retarde.ed, dead brain in your head rather than intelligence. Perhaps you are on hard drugs, like the poster. In fact come to think of it, it is not too late to do a Hitler...so why don't you go right now and shoot your entire family and then shoot yourself in the head? We promise to cheer you on as you collapse in a heap of blood and gore.

I made that post with you in mind and I am impressed I am so Facking right
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2013
ROSSIKE: You have the "intelligence" to recommend that a monster wipes out your entire nation including your own family. Sounds more like dementia and a retarde.ed, dead brain in your head rather than intelligence. Perhaps you are on hard drugs, like the poster. In fact come to think of it, it is not too late to do a Hitler...so why don't you go right now and shoot your entire family and then shoot yourself in the head? We promise to cheer you on as you collapse in a heap of blood and gore.
You are the greatest !diot to ever walk the earth. You are brainless and a battyman. Fools like you of African extraction is the reason why Hitler is needed for African de-existence.

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 16, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
You are the greatest !diot to ever walk the earth. You are brainless and a battyman. Fools like you of African extraction is the reason why Hitler is needed for African de-existence.

Why not start with your own de-existence? Lead the way. You don't need Hitler to do that.

Or are u just all talk?
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 1:23am On Nov 16, 2013
idupaul: OP don't waste ur time most people do not have the requisite intelligence to see the truth in your post
My brother, these are typical Africans. They don't understand the adage that says: 'a stich in time, saves nine'. Hitler could have saved us a whole lot troubles and evil doers. Had Hitler don the right thing, we'd not have had; Tinubu, Mobutu ses'ku of Zaire, Rossike (the criminal and paedophile defender), IBB, Abacha, Obj, Ahmed Yerima (a paedophile), Buhari (Bokoist haramist), Ghadafi, Abdumutallab (the hausa/fulani underwear terrorist), Umaro Dikko, Charles Taylor, Savimbi, Samuel Doe, Rwanda Genocide, Biafran genocide, Fashola, PDP, APC, APGA, Adebolaja (the terrorist beheader), Fani Kayose, Operation wetie, Ahmadu Bello (the northern jihadist) and millions of other problems I can't list for now

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
My brother, these are typical Africans. They don't understand the adage that says: 'a stich in time, saves nine'. Hitler could have saved us a whole lot troubles and evil doers. Had Hitler don the right thing, we'd not have had; Tinubu, Mobutu ses'ku of Zaire, Rossike (the criminal and paedophile defender), IBB, Abacha, Obj, Ahmed Yerima (a paedophile), Buhari (Bokoist haramist), Ghadafi, Abdumutallab (the hausa/fulani underwear terrorist), Umaro Dikko, Charles Taylor, Savimbi, Samuel Doe, Rwanda Genocide, Biafran genocide, Fashola, PDP, APC, APGA, Adebolaja (the terrorist beheader), Fani Kayose, Operation wetie, Ahmadu Bello (the northern jihadist) and millions of other problems I can't list for now

What about the other 1 billion Africans? Why should they all die because of this handful of guys? There's more to life than politics. Maybe u guys need to get a life.. Go out a bit more... make some friends.... Have a good time. Life ain't that bad.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 5:18am On Nov 16, 2013
ROSSIKE:

What about the other 1 billion Africans? Why should they all die because of this handful of guys? There's more to life than politics. Maybe u guys need to get a life.. Go out a bit more... make some friends.... Have a good time. Life ain't that bad.
Yes, they all deserve to be wiped out, just thesame way you and the rest of the tribalist said innocent Igbo civilians (who had nothing) to with Jan'66 coup, deserved to all die. Get the drift?
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by koruji(m): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Your brain has turned to mush.
If you so hate your race that much you know what to do.
There is a big river with hungry crocodiles near you.
Take yourself out of this misery - go join your hitler.

oily+Yoruba:
Going by what the dark continent had turned out to be after colonialism, I make bold to blame Adolf Hitler. I blame Hitler for Africa's problems because he could have put Africans out of their misery by simply wiping them out. If Adolph Hitler had attacked Africa first, the rest of Europe and would not had been perturbed because they all hated Africans anyway and Africans were still under colonialism.

If Hitler had attacked Africa and killed of everything on the continent, we would not have had all the conflicts that sprung up in Africa then and now. The reason why I say these things is because Africa is a huge mess and it need to be put to an end. Africa is a breeding ground for all manner of sadistic folks as seen in nigeria, Somlia, Congo DRC, Sierra Leon, Liberia etc. Most of these places had witnessed (and still experiencing) wars in which civilians are put through the most inhuman kind of treatment. Pregnant women's foetus cut open, civilians thrown in wells, raping of young girls, as displayed by Ahmed Yerima, beheadings, and all kind of evil you can think of.

So, somebody should tell me why we should have an Adolf Hitler to put out the dark continent of Africa?
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2013
ROSSIKE: But 100 million people died in WW2, [s]mostly Europeans. That's estimated at 6 times the number of Africans that have died in all its wars since independence. So Europeans are even more bloodthirsty, hence deserving prior elimination, by your logic. Secondly, I noticed you mentioned 4 or 5 troubled countries in Africa, conveniently omitting the likes of Senegal, Botswana, Gabon, Tanzania, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Ghana, Namibia, Mozambique etc - all peaceful, beautiful countries with decent administration... Just because CNN ignores these places, concentrating solely on those few you mentioned, doesn't mean you should be dumb enough to swallow their game.

Oh... And Africa is currently the world's second fastest growing economic region after Asia, with booming nations across the continent, from Nigeria to Kenya and Ghana, and including the likes of Ethiopia, Rwanda and Malawi! So try to contribute your quota to the African renaissance instead of posting outmoded and dumb ideas of the continent.[/s]
Liar! The total number of death as recorded during WW2 was not up to your false figure, which is not surprising, since you nigerians have an affinity for falsehoods. See:http://warchronicle.com/numbers/WWII/deaths.htm

AXIS MILITARY CIVILIAN TOTAL
GERMANY

700,000 4,200,000
JAPAN 2,000,000 350,000 2,350,000
ROMANIA 300,000 160,000 460,000
HUNGARY 140,000 290,000 430,000
ITALY 330,000 80,000 410,000
AUSTRIA 230,000 104,000 334,000
FINLAND 82,000 2,000 84,000
AXIS TOTAL 6,582,000 1,686,000 8,268,000
ALLIED MILITARY CIVILIAN TOTAL
SOVIET UNION 10,000,000 10,000,000 * 20,000,000
CHINA 2,500,000 7,500,00 10,000,000
POLAND 100,00 5,700,000 5,800,000
YUGOSLAVIA 300,000 1,400,000 1,700,000
FRANCE 250,000 350,000 600,000
CZECHOSLOVAKIA 200,000 215,000 415,000
UNITED STATES 400,000 — 400,000
UNITED KINGDOM (ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, AND NORTHERN IRELAND) 326,000 62,000 388,000
NETHERLANDS 12,000 198,000 210,000
GREECE 20,000 140,000 160,000
BELGIUM 12,000 76,000 88,000
CANADA 37,000 — 37,000
INDIA 24,000 13,000 37,000
AUSTRALIA 23,000 12,000 35,000
ALBANIA 28,000 2,000 30,000
BULGARIA 10,000 10,000 20,000
NEW ZEALAND 10,000 2,000 12,000
NORWAY 6,400 3,900 10,300
SOUTH AFRICA 7,000 —
ETHIOPIA 5,000 — 5,000
LUXEMBOURG 5,000 — 5,000
MALTA — 2,000 2,000
DENMARK 400 1,000 1,400
BRAZIL 1,000 — 1,000
ALLIED TOTAL 14,276,800 25,686,900 39,963,700
EST. TOTAL 20,858,800 27,372,900 48,231,700
* The majority of Soviet Union civilian casualties were Ukrainian.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
The evil called africa and Africans must be wiped out, for the world to move forward.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
The evil called africa and Africans must be wiped out, for the world to move forward.

Sick post from a sick mind. More like someone should have put you out of your misery much earlier.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Aigbofa:

Sick post from a sick mind. More like someone should have put you out of your misery much earlier.
You're a battyman! Ain't you one of the foo!s that praise evil doers that kill innocent children, women and men for the sins of a few? Freaking coward, why are you scared to die?
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
You're a battyman! Ain't you one of the foo!s that praise evil doers that kill innocent children, women and men for the sins of a few? Freaking coward, why are you scared to die?

Evildoers who sacrificed millions for a doomed ambition. But ran away at the first hint of danger.
People who have a death wish should not complain when it comes. Bloody blockhead.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by oilyngbati1: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Aigbofa:

Evildoers who sacrificed millions for a doomed ambition. But ran away at the first hint of danger.
Ofcourse, I support your sermon, but you aren't getting the larger picture here. Imagine if Hitler had destroyed the dark continent, the world won't have had to deal with such evil doers. Even Awolowo, Mobutu Se'soku, Mubarak, Aigbofa, oilyngbati, Rossike and all other tribalists would have been de-existed grin.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Why not whipe out the whole human race? I mean people do so much evil to nature, or the whole animal kingdom, look at what animals do to each other to survive.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by Arosa(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
I laugh in German. @op go and do your research well and you will know that most of the early wars of Hitler was in Africa. Hitler lost. He was a bad loser just like you. Du arsch loch.
Re: Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First by jbichene(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
Going by what the dark continent had turned out to be after colonialism, I make bold to blame Adolf Hitler. I blame Hitler for Africa's problems because he could have put Africans out of their misery by simply wiping them out. If Adolph Hitler had attacked Africa first, the rest of Europe would not had been perturbed because they all hated Africans anyway and Africans were still under colonialism.

If Hitler had attacked Africa and killed of everything on the continent, we would not have had all the conflicts that sprung up in Africa then and now. The reason why I say these things is because Africa is a huge mess and it need to be put to an end. Africa is a breeding ground for all manner of sadistic folks as seen in nigeria, Somlia, Congo DRC, Sierra Leon, Liberia etc. Most of these places had witnessed (and still experiencing) wars in which civilians are put through the most inhuman kind of treatment. Pregnant women's foetus cut open, civilians thrown in wells, raping of young girls, as displayed by Ahmed Yerima, beheadings, and all kind of evil you can think of.

So, somebody should tell me why we shouldn't have had an Adolf Hitler to put out the dark continent of Africa?
This is d are d mos stupid words I hve ever seen any one type about his or her continent africa is a mess what are doing about it ?,sitting back and wishing nonsense as u are alive today and u hve seen d age of phone aren't u happy,just for u to note;in d next 20years u won't say dis about africa especially southern nigeria,try to be positive .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Snake I Killed In Our Kitchen This Morning / lol / IGP Arase Unveils New SPY Police Uniform(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.