Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) (9055 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2013
[b]Very good!!! undecided I got your attention.... I sure know how to catch stubborn Nairalanders. I know you wouldn't click on my topic if I hadn't tricked you, nonsense!!!! angry

Anyways, I have a problem.......sorry, two problems angry (shut up) why that stupid face?? I just thought of the second wahala angry

Number (1)
I don't seem to gerrit angry, one old man beside our house virtually eats anonymous leaves. He eats leaves like a ........... undecided all in the name of being a vegetarian..... Personally angry I labelled him a goat!!! Pls, advice, is this man mad or about to be mad or tends to be mad, so that I can know how to relate withim angry

Number (2)
I don't gerrit, anytime they make jest of me that my face look so funny undecided they laugh and I too laugh along with them whereas, I'm burning with anger inside.... Is it that i'm mad or about to be mad or tends to be mad so that I can know how to relate with the public angry...........

If you have notin sensible to say, just read and comment ''ok''..... Should I see any iðiot that reads and doesn't comment, God of thunder go visit una angry[/b]

11 Likes

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by lynder(f): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2013
i will pity u by repling .....u and the man seems to wnna be mad and are doing the right process tho

1 Like

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2013
lynder: i will pity u by repling .....u and the man seems to wnna be mad and are doing the right process tho
my belle oo grin, NLs, y'all will agree with me that this OP is a confirmed mad man! Case (1) solved grin. Case(2) seems you live in a mad eviroment as well grin you and the man are, with no doubt, mad grin. I hope this makes front page grin

3 Likes

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2013
lynder: i will pity u by repling .....u and the man seems to wnna be mad and are doing the right process tho
undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by homesteady(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2013
undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Strauskhan1: my belle oo grin, NLs, y'all will agree with me that this OP is a confirmed mad man! Case (1) solved grin. Case(2) seems you live in a mad eviroment as well grin you and the man are, with no doubt, mad grin. I hope this makes front page grin
and you tink you've made a sensible comment? undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady: undecided
talk angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by demelza: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Im using this medium to beg the government. Please they should erect another fence around Yaba left, the present one is obviously not working. The rate at which patients escape to nairaland is alarming.
Jona et Fashola do something!

15 Likes

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2013
demelza: Im using this medium to beg the government. Please they should erect another fence around Yaba left, the present one is obviously not working. The rate at which patients escape to nairaland is alarming.
Jona et Fashola do something!
Didn't we escape together?? angry. You've forgotten how me and you practised 'prison break' in yaba left? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2013
wazzar: talk angry
What do you want me to say? grin
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Dannylux: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2013
I smell madness grin
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by granlydia(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Psycho
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: I smell madness grin
Then go and av a bath before you corrupt innocent people with your stewpid smell angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2013
granlydia: Psycho
If you av psycho, leave this thread. We don't condone mad people undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
temitope47: Click here to see ICE - In case of Emergency, you could stand a chance to win a Blackberry Q5 or Nokia lumia 920 from MTN http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/app/detail/id/31759

Click here to see ICE - In case of Emergency, you could stand a chance to win a Blackberry Q5 or Nokia lumia 920 from MTN http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/app/detail/id/31759

Click here to see ICE - In case of Emergency, you could stand a chance to win a Blackberry Q5 or Nokia lumia 920 from MTN http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/app/detail/id/31759

I dont gerrit angry who allowed mad people to be infilterating and penetrating this thread??.... This one needs to be registered to yaba left for life undecided

1 Like

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by zainharb: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Lmao. Oya we've noticed u Oo°˚˚˚°. Mr Wazzar
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2013
wazzar: and you tink you've made a sensible comment? undecided
sure undecided

1 Like

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by slurfizzi: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2013
U plus the man need help..better get it fast before its too late for u
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by banjicom(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2013
na thunder go fire your head! grin for forcing me to comment on dis your mad post.....
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by debayun(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Walahi werey ni op yi oooo andyblaze don dey get competitor
;DWalahi werey ni op yi oooo andyblaze don dey get competitor
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2013
`
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by TYFresh(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2013

lmaoo... u will pity abi u fear d curse. Oniro buruku
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Dannylux: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
but na you dey smell na?

wazzar: Then go and av a bath before you corrupt innocent people with your stewpid smell angry
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by willyray(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2013

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by IAMBREEZY: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Jobless
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by jumzzy448: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Your neighbour is mad. grin
While your own case, you are about to be mad. grin

Your thread is so funny.
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by thaoriginator: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Eleyi ti kolo betta undecided
Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by AbuMikey(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2013

Finally!!!!

I don see who craze pass Andyblaze grin

2 Likes

Re: Look @ What Eminem Said To Rihanna (shocking) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: but na you dey smell na?

Simple English you don't undstnd, did I tell you I perceived any smell? angry. The guy talk say him dey smell madness, I asked him to go bathe! *simple* undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Gay Marriage Took Place In Port Hacourt [photos] / (video) Fresh Girl Smiling While Choping The Banana / Is Genevieve's Daughter Prettier Than Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.