Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? (23393 Views)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / 30 Days In Atlanta: Who Knows One Of The Songs? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2013
there are songs that you can listen to for hours and never get tired of them... and there are d ones that even after a decade you are still inlove with. mine is knock you down by keri hilson,neyo and kanye west nd roll up by wiz khalifa....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by demelza: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013
Adam Lambert - For your entertainment.
Daughtry - Home
Paul Play - Forever
Backstreet Boys - Drowning
Westlife - Unbreakable
Kanye West - Through the wire
These songs are always in rotation.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Mine are:

Notorious BiG_Juicy
Demi Lovato_Give your heart a break
Andy Grammer_Keep your head up
Psquare_No one be like you kiss

#TeamGOM

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Teespice(f): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2013
roll up and no sleep by wiz khalifa
something right by westlife
if today was your last day by nickelback
wow and human by brandy
crush by david archuleta
forever and always by shaina twain
pyramid by charice ft iyaz
down by jay sean ft lil wayne
evergreen by westlife

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by kachiz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
My cap - by veecko kings.

it sure rocks

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Changes by 2pac,lose yourself by eminem

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seal - kiss from a rose
Keri hilson - I like
Keri hilson - Energy
Blu cantrell ft sean Paul - Breathe
Shania Twain - You're still the one

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by oderemo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Boy George # carma carmeleon
Tina turner #what's love got to do with it
U2= Jericho tree. Still waiting
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by quivah(f): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
kendrick lamar-- hii power
Drake-- say something
Justin timberlake-- everybody knows
Adele-- set fire to the rain
Immortal tech-- dance with the devil
Chris brown-- 4 years old/no air
Brymo-- if you were mine
Olamide-- baddo love
Bruno mars-- when i was your man

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by omanifrank(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
many oh
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by omanifrank(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
more of gospel

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Mamacita007(f): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bruno mars treasure

hillsongs for gospel music

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Boll2010: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Give me any J.cole and free remix by rudimentals ft Nas,emeli sande
Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Mubby4luv(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
Apologize remix - Eminem ft ludacris
No love- lil wayne ft Eminem
Am not Afraid - eminem
Berzerk - Eminem
Rap God - Eminem
Until da end of time - pac

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by LaRochelle(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
Celine Dion's "My heart will go on" and "To love you more"

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by johndwayy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
I never get tired of any music sang by hillsong Australia.... They are my favorite anytime and any day.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by MEILYN(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Terry G- Akpako cry

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by gidson12(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
tiwa savage ft don jazzy- eminado
2face- dance in the rain
phyno- man of the year

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Boll2010: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mamacita007: Bruno mars treasure & hillsongs for gospel music
wow HILLSONG.......mehn I love those guys like crazy!!! A friend made me love........*singin*

Father
Let heaven and earth collide
In the endless wonder
Of Your love upon the cross
We will follow
And offer this life forever
To see Your love unfold
*************************I LOVE HILLSONGS****

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Youngartist(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
wasted by vector

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Coat of many colors- Dolly parton
Lean on me- micheal bolton
what is love-J Lo
world Greatest-R kelly
somebody bigger than you(preacher's wife) -whitney houston.

I love them die kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by xedyl(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tyrese she let me be a man
Phil Collins everyday
john legend songs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by freeyayo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Fix You - Coldplay
Let me love you - Mario
Some Nights - Fun
Diamonds are Forever - Kanye West
Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
2face - Nfana baga

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
mirror on the wall and any gospel music by Don Moen

1 Like

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by safarigirl(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Anything Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, anything P-square. Evanescense- My Immortal. B.O.B- Airplanes. Britney Spears- Everytime. Toni Braxton- Unbreak my heart. Styl Plus- Hadiza and Runaway. Mariah Carey- Dream lover, Honey, Angels cry ft. Neyo. Neyo- Do you. Madonna- Frozen. Phil Colins- Against the odds & If tomorrow never comes. Plain White T's- Hey there Delilah. Pink- who knew. Fall Out Boy- Thanks for the Memories....*gosh, I'm a music freak!*

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by fluxbush(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Simply the best- Tina Turner
A thousand years - Christiana Perri.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by sureteeboy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
All Don williams and Jim Reeves songs. Only the country music lovers can understand.

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by MEILYN(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Elliotwiz1: mirror on the wall-Eminem
u dey sleep? Eminem? Lol. Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars? Where you see Eminem 4 that song?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Iaz93: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mirror - Justin Timberlake

Chasing Pavements - Adele

Dear Mama - Tupac

Goodbye - Celine Dion

Life for rent - Dido

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? by Lusaint(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lil wayne-drop the world i jst love d lyrics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / The Top Artists Majorly Involved In The Promotion Of Nigerian Music To The World / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.