Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (49984 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2013
I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)

4 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
I wonder what your wife looks like.

50 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I wonder what your wife looks like.
A bald toad with two nip ples.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Definitely you will be the first in hell, because God did not give you the computer you use in typing this rubbish or the cloth on you, its all worldly!
Dont you have better things to do slowpoke embarassed

49 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2013
I had been tryin to open thread like this but i dont know i have not opened it...Thank God you did..

Alfa ...havent u seen beautiful ladies who do not use thread.....
Many ppl refuse to listen to truth like this d only thing i wud say

Revelation 22:11 says if you like use am..continuily verse 12 there is a reward 4 yu...i pray i wl not b sayin had i known
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by koolJ1(f): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Lol! When religion is misused, it becomes a bondage

34 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by PastorOluT(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
kool J: Lol! When religion is misused, it becomes a bondage

Exactly, I wonder what Christianity is turning to? People dont even understand the basic of Christian faith (salvation), which is the reason for so much confusion around!

12 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
aanumama: Definitely you will be the first in hell, because God did not give you the computer you use in typing this rubbish or the cloth on you, its all worldly!
Dont you have better things to do slowpoke embarassed
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you

10 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by highyo: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Exactly, I wonder what Christianity is turning to? People dont even understand the basic of Christian faith (salvation), which is the reason for so much confusion around!

this pastor olu sound as one of those pastor that preach eternal security. Once save you are forever saved. We are in time of grace, live a life that please your self. Defiles your body with anything you desire, make your body a temple of satan. We are in time of grace. Commit adultery, steal, we are in time of grace.
Go and ask Eli, Achan, Ananiah and Saphira his wife etc

7 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by asam7(f): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Most Christian are confused, that is why we have fake churches everywhere leading people to hell.

4 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
asam7: Most Christian are confused, that is why we have fake churches everywhere leading people to hell.

I agree sister, it is truly sad and pathetic. Problem is , most of these people are not submitting to GOD but MEN , that's why there is so much madness and confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
highyo:

this pastor olu sound as one of those pastor that preach eternal security. Once save you are forever saved. We are in time of grace, live a life that please your self. Defiles your body with anything you desire, make your body a temple of satan. We are in time of grace. Commit adultery, steal, we are in time of grace.

I bless God for the gift of atheism I was almost as mad as you before I found everlasting peace and joy in humanity

No be only head of snake lmao

I hope you know that if you carve your head or beards you are hell bound according to the bible!

13 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by MrTroll(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sadists worshipping a sadistic monster of their own making. Smh.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by SalC: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Can't stop laughing.
May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I bless God for the gift of atheism I was almost as mad as you before I found everlasting peace and joy in humanity

I hope you know that if you carve your head or beards you are hell bound according to the bible!

Omg... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Kabieosi: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
highyo:

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it,
her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)

SMH, Talking of appearances
What of the "black mamba" in your pants?
Hasn't it got a snake appearance?
Why haven't you hacked it off, to stop using it?

"And so you cancel the word of God in order to hand down your own tradition.
And this is only one example among many others."

@^^^ Mark 7:13 NLT

5 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by PastorOluT(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
highyo:

Please u dont just quote unnecessarily, just as Nichodemus told the Jews "Does our law condemns anyone believe listening to him to know his teachings n what he does?"

Did u take ur time to read all the op wrote or u are just commenting? I understand those things well how the devil manipulates it, but not just swallowing everything hook line n sinker.

We are not following the doctrines of men bt what the bible truly teaches, the only question I have for u is, what do u understand by salvation?

NB pls read my threads to know my teachings!

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by PastorOluT(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
frosbel:

I agree sister, it is truly sad and pathetic. Problem is , most of these people are not submitting to GOD but MEN , that's why there is so much madness and confusion.

I am highly disappointed in u, trying to gain sympathizers. U agree with her statement which clearly talks about HELL u claim not to believe just to gain sympathy.

Ur hypocrisy on this forum is increasing by the day, I have always wanted to treat u as a brother bt u always clearly SHOW me otherwise.

Anyways my prayer for u is that u ask for the old path n return, else there are consequences.

HELL IS REAL MY FRIEND!

6 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you

You are just a pathetic loser! who are you to judge me about entering the kingdom of God! Pele, you will soon be found and returned to your home which is yaba left.
As*shole tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ranchhoddas: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
It is indeed the opium of the people...

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I am highly disappointed in u, trying to gain sympathizers. U agree with her statement which clearly talks about HELL u claim not to believe just to gain sympathy.

Ur hypocrisy on this forum is increasing by the day, I have always wanted to treat u as a brother bt u always clearly SHOW me otherwise.

Anyways my prayer for u is that u ask for the old path n return, else there are consequences.

HELL IS REAL MY FRIEND!

I was not agreeing with hell in the context of your understanding but as a figure of speech.

Religion controls with fear and threats , God controls with Love - This is where you and your ilk do not get it. You think evangelism is threatening people with hell fire when in fact this makes people reject your religion even more because it is based on sadism and not love. Yes we know that sinners will be punished, in fact many are punished in this life and will be denied entry into everlasting life . But to your cold hearted religion, this is not enough , they must suffer now and also suffer for all eternity, I personally wonder if you will love God if he threatened to throw you into such a place for making one slip in your walk - smh.

And no, I will not return to the old path of cold , rigid, sectarian and dead religion.

Jesus is life not religion.

peace.

19 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by frank317: 3:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Please u dont just quote unnecessarily, just as Nichodemus told the Jews "Does our law condemns anyone believe listening to him to know his teachings n what he does?"

Did u take ur time to read all the op wrote or u are just commenting? I understand those things well how the devil manipulates it, but not just swallowing everything hook line n sinker.

We are not following the doctrines of men bt what the bible truly teaches, the only question I have for u is, what do u understand by salvation?

NB pls read my threads to know my teachings!

Now who do i go with? Both of u are claiming to follow the doctrine of the bible, yet saying two different things. I think both of u arE confused

4 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by frank317: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

HELL IS REAL MY FRIEND!

What is really ur problem. Pls stop all this ur holier than thou attitude. how is he trying to gain sympathizers? He did exactly what u did to the poster's post, why is what he did wrong and urs right?

U are sick man
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by chiteny(m): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I bless God for the gift of atheism
I was almost as mad as you before I found everlasting peace and joy in humanity

Really??! I thought atheists say there is no God and yet you "bless God" for atheism undecided. You are much more confused now than before my friend. grin

38 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2013
chiteny:

Really??! I thought atheists say there is no God and yet you "bless God" for atheism undecided. You are much more confused now than before my friend. grin
You really don't get the sarcasm? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2013
I've actually wondered about this whole rubber thread issue. Some women I work with told me they prefer using wool and rubber threads, than synthethic and rubber hair extensions. I told them that if hair attachments can be polluted, rubber and wool can also be polluted. If we are are to look at it microscopically, rubber, wool, twine and co are all arttificial so if there will be condemnation for wigs and attachments, there will also be condemnation for wool and rubber threads.

It's all rather confusing. I have decided to ask God for wisdom and divine revelation in all things that confound me. I on my own part have stopped fixing hair extensions. I am sticking to braids for the meantime. Whether I will stop that is something I don't know for now because the Holy Spirit Himself will have to convince me first cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove: I've actually wondered about this whole rubber thread issue. Some women I work with told me they prefer using wool and rubber threads, than synthethic and rubber hair extensions. I told them that if hair attachments can be polluted, rubber and wool can also be polluted. If we are are to look at it microscopically, rubber, wool, twine and co are all arttificial so if there will be condemnation for wigs and attachments, there will also be condemnation for wool and rubber threads.

It's all rather confusing. I have decided to ask God for wisdom and divine revelation in all things that confound me. I on my own part have stopped fixing hair extensions. I am sticking to braids for the meantime. Whether I will stop that is something I don't know for now because the Holy Spirit Himself will have to convince me first cheesy

But the Holy Spirit has already convinced the Op
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by jayriginal: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2013
SMH
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Joshthefirst(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2013
I do not think rubber threads or any of those such things like watching movies will lead anyone to hell.

This is just keeping people in bondage.

Sin leads people to hell, and God looks at the thoughts and motives.

A man who is dressed well and does not give sexually attractive women advances will be very guilty before God if he looks at a woman lustfully

I think we should make sure our motives are right and not be put into bondage of works and fear of hell. God has already saved us from nonsense obligated and empty works.

God looks at the heart. Are you serving God and living life because you're afraid of hell? Or because you've been freed from the power of sin and fear and death and ritualistic works and have been exposed to his love and power?

I do not say it is good or bad, I only say you should question your motives honestly before God.

18 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2013
But the HOly Spirit told him? Why are you doubting?

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by albacete(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2013
@op: who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Joshthefirst(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2013
aManFromMars: But the HOly Spirit told him? Why are you doubting?
the holy spirit and God's word agree. If it does not agree with Gods word, its not God behind it. What does this do to innocent people? All it does is create fear and make things be done in fear, and it is not good.

Colossians 2:16 So let no one make rules about what you eat or drink or about holy days or the New Moon Festival or the Sabbath. 17 All such things are only a shadow of things in the future; the reality is Christ. 18 Do not allow yourselves to be condemned by anyone who claims to be superior because of special visions and who insists on false humility and the worship of angels. For no reason at all, such people are all puffed up by their human way of thinking

19 and have stopped holding on to Christ, who is the head of the body. Under Christ's control the whole body is nourished and held together by its joints and ligaments, and it grows as God wants it to grow.

Why would we leave preaching salvation from sin and start preaching rubber hair thread?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.