Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (49980 Views)

Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Pokemon43(f): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2013
D devil has blinded d minds of so many believers dat d no longer c d warnings nd signs from God,when we were created God gave us one big thing which is free will,no wonder joshua 24:15 says dat,also remember rev 22:11.so my brother u av done ur part in d sight of God it is let for each person,me i believe it and i stopped wearing make up,trousers,weavons and so on,am a catholic am not even a deeper life or any othe church so take d warning of leave it

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ololade12(f): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you
abeeegi what are u saying jooooo d fact dat u are a christian who believe in God does not mean u shld leave an unhappy life moreso u said sth ealier telling some one he will go to hell, excuse me mr man have u ever read in d bible that we human judge our self, it is almighty Allah dat will surely judge each one of us, to me making ur self beautiful is not a sin. Try to read this and understand making ur self beautiful is not an act of devilish as it was said in d bible woman's hair is their beauty so what are u saying mr man

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by oluamid(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
oyb:

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1415875_medusa_by_dragonwings13-d4r0c4z_jpg5c13f71231c2143c28a3719a73d0e94b[/img]

so medusa the gorgon, a figure from greek mythology is a major crux of the op's argument cheesy cheesy

what next, people riding in cars will appear winged like pegasus? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, that there got me laughing. While we are still at the Greek legend thing, does wearing glasses make one become a cyclops?

3 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by duni04(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2013
aanumama: Definitely you will be the first in hell, because God did not give you the computer you use in typing this rubbish or the cloth on you, its all worldly!
Dont you have better things to do slowpoke embarassed
Very apt reply. We shud av a slap icon somewhere here so we can slap pple that post rubbish on nairaland.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Woke4all(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2013
angry Are you trying to Advise our girls to start using Only Brazilian and Peruvian Hair?

Stop misquoting the Bible
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ololade12(f): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2013
frosbel:

I agree sister, it is truly sad and pathetic. Problem is , most of these people are not submitting to GOD but MEN , that's why there is so much madness and confusion.

u are right jare
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lomprico(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Highyo! I can see u r really high on somthing. Ur post was full of 'what if' 'what if' let me add my own 'what if'. What if all u all said are lies?

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ololade12(f): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)
I will advice u stop all this u are saying cos u yourself don't know where u are going when u are dead. We are all sinner for cry out loud all we need to do is to all pray to God for forgiveness. Mr man pls say sth else

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Goldenheart(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2013
This is pure Bull sh*t coming from the OP...

Christianity is so divided with doctrines, but i can never allow myself to be confused.

I use to be this crazy about religion n stuffs

Then i started seeing reasons you cant force anyone to believe in your doctrine.

The person/machine that moved this to the fp. whatever your intentions were. You should be flogged with rubber threads

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Ignorance on rampage.i believe the mods brought this on front page just to reveal how religion has brought some people in bondage.Smh for u op

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by areaboi: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Women are so so manipulative and i can't blame them for it 'cos na their trade. Poster clearly mentioned what is wrong and stated the punishment as it is written in the holy books, even without considering the doctrines of any religion whatsoever i strongly believe that the thickest brain in the world would also corroborate poster's point. I carefully read all the post made by female members regarding this topic and all i can say is "y'all are hypocrites". Instead of them to admit the wrong and start doing the needful, see as them attack person pikin(poster).

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lastmessenger: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Pokemon43]D devil has blinded d minds of so many believers dat d no longer c d warnings nd signs from God,when we were created God gave us one big thing which is free will,no wonder joshua 24:15 says dat,also remember rev 22:11.so my brother u av done ur part in d sight of God it is let for each person,me i believe it and i stopped wearing make up,trousers,weavons and so on,am a catholic am not even a deeper life or any othe church so take d warning of leave it[/quote
decieved.typical of girls.when last did u read your bible?
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by zinosleek(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2013
aanumama: Definitely you will be the first in hell, because God did not give you the computer you use in typing this rubbish or the cloth on you, its all worldly!
Dont you have better things to do slowpoke embarassed

dont mind this ignorant people twisting religion. The rubber plate and spoon u using, what materials were use in making them? Pity the life he is living.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by ocelot2006(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2013
highyo: I want you all to know that, you can deceive human but you cannot deceive God. The Lord never makes a mistake when warning us to be contended with whatsoever he has given to us. Then why can’t you leave your natural hair, you have being hearing different warning from different testimonies concerning the use of rubber thread, then why can’t you sit on your own and ask yourself these questions,
what if what they are saying concerning rubber tread leading people to hell, what if what they are saying were true?
What if I appear in the great white judgment throne and the lord said I cannot enter through the gate because the natural hair he gave to me has being defiles with satanic devices? And anything defiles cannot enter (Rev21:27)

What if satan appear and tell me that thread you add to your hair belong to me, (Ezk7:19) so you belong to me?

Many will try to enter through the gate but will not be able to (Luke 13:24) that is the Born-again Christians
There is nothing like low quality attachment or High quality attachment which some born-again Christians believe. The both were made with the same rubber. but the same condemnation awaits the users of both. Normal attachment was made from ordinary rubber, and was attached to your hair, so also the rubber thread was also made from rubber and attached to your hair, the same judgment await you.

it was only made with rubber, but the demonic covenant attached to it user is, whosoever make use of it, her appearance before God will be like the appearance of Medusa, a woman with snake hair

Many born-again will end up in hell because of ordinary thread. Be careful satan still hunt you, he never rest
WHOSOEVER MAKES USE OF ANY FORM OF ATTACHMENT, YOUR APPEARANCE BEFORE GOD IS LIKE MEDUSA, BELIEVE OR NOT I DON’T CARE
Ie, in the spiritual realm you are putting on a snake

references
(Funmilayo a former Satanist)
(Ubani Kingsley Testimony)
(Linda Testimony)
( The Bible)

Lemme get this straight.....you claim that ladies' attachement will take them to hell..........yet you use a picture of medusa from greek mythologogy as some form of point/proof? Dude, really?

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by obyrich(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2013
pkota: I think its time we start asking questions about these revelations.Some of these heavens that people especially west africans talk about leaves everyone else with many questions and requiring that the claimants be further investigated is the story the same elsewhere in the world.The faith of so many are weakened more than being strengthened by these various heavenly revelations where as the exact opposite should be the reality.Some of these claims are frivolous and scripturally unballanced.I find it difficult to swallow hook line and sinker some of the points raised by these revelations like a woman going to hell for putting on attachment,painting lips or fingernails,and weaving or braiding hair.WHERE IN THE BIBLE CAN WE POINT TO AS EXPLICIT REFERENCES TO THESE DOS AND DONTS.One of these preachers in who condenmed hair braiding and attachment some time ago actually said that in that same heaven where she was told not to have additions to her hair on earth,her hair was plated with gold by angels which leaves me with questions on the implications of that act ,TAKE NOTE GOD IS INTERESTED IN HOW WE LOOK.

Ezekiel 16:8-14 ESV / 25 helpful votes

“When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your unclothedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine. Then I bathed you with water and washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil. I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with fine leather. I wrapped you in fine linen and covered you with silk. And I adorned you with ornaments and put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck. And I put a ring on your nose and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head

THIS GOD WHO DID THIS IN THE TIME OF PROPHET EZEKIEL (PRE-CIVILIZATION TIME) HAS SUDDENLY CHANGED as these west african heavenly visitors want to make us believe.The grace of God is what is helping us on the path of righteousness in this race ordinarily its not an easy race and so no one should attempt to make it more dificult for anyone.
Haven't you noticed that all these people claiming these things are not properly educated? I had a hard time convincing a pastor friend that there were no 'charms' on the circuit board of electronic gadgets. To him components like transitors, resistor, ICs etc are mere charms wrapped up by white men and installed on the circuit boards! These are the men creating cult followership in Africa and spreading all these heresies. I predict a massive exodus from the christian faith in West Africa when this generation grows to senility and many of these falsehoods unravelled. I wonder what is wrong with the gospel that promotes good fellowship among men that these people will not adopt it over all these scary and deceitful Aka Die-by-fire movement pervading the christian world today.

2 Likes

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by ocelot2006(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, be warned: breathing air will lead you to hell.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lomprico(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rummenigge: lol. The shaping of hair aspect cracked me up. But I know God condems the use of rings(earings,...etc), wigs and weavons.
So God call u personally go one corner and told u he dosent like rings and weavons??
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by eleojo23: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is just one of those divisive threads right? So i'm just gonna walk by without saying a word. *tiptoes to the door quietly...*
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by joywendy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
lol i cant stop laughing! The things ppl do to get attention nwadays ehn.....so what shld we use plastic nxt tin a anoda
thread will be created"THOSE WHO WEAR COTTON WILL GO TO HELL" smh ppl
sef. christianity is turnin to smetin else. ppl misquotin d bible 4 der own selfish intrest.oh Father have mercy!!

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lomprico(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Djangocode: [b]Threads Like This keep on Discouraging wannabe Christians..

Y should u say a Thread used in weaving of hair is satanic.. It doesn't even spread negativity.. What do u have to say about Computers and the Internet u are using to Post This..

Dunno y Christians can't Just understand the Bible as it is..

Dunno Y christians Threaten each other with hell based on one sin or the other..

Dunno Y christians label each other False Church whereas they are supposed to be together.. Eg: Anglican Vs Catholic Vs Pentecostal etc..

Dunno Y christians believe that if one don't believe in Jesus, He or she will be damned.. What if Your Parents were Muslims, Hinduists, Buddhists, Rastafarian, Would u have said so..

Dunno Y christians feel they have the right to Judge the actions of others especially Non-christians whereas the Bible Condemns that..

Dunno Y They do so many things they do today..

I don't Believe in Religion..

Righteousness is a thing of the Heart, How u Relate with Yo Fellow Man, How u make an Impact in the Society..

[/b]
Bro! U r right! The reasons for this madness is simply money n power!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
joywendy: lol i cant stop laughing! The things ppl do to get attention nwadays ehn.....so what shld we use plastic nxt tin a anoda
thread will be created"THOSE WHO WEAR COTTON WILL GO TO HELL" smh ppl
sef. christianity is turnin to smetin else. ppl misquotin d bible 4 der own selfish intrest.oh Father have mercy!!
this is why it is very important to study the bible for yourself and not settle for what someone else has to say about it.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pokemon43: D devil has blinded d minds of so many believers dat d no longer c d warnings nd signs from God,when we were created God gave us one big thing which is free will,no wonder joshua 24:15 says dat,also remember rev 22:11.so my brother u av done ur part in d sight of God it is let for each person,me i believe it and i stopped wearing make up,trousers,weavons and so on,am a catholic am not even a deeper life or any othe church so take d warning of leave it
Interesting. I have even listened to some sisters who have given divine revelation as a reason for stopping the use of make-up and trouser.

The Holy Spirit has to convince me in all these.

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by mimicue(f): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
pkota: Jewelry

1 Timothy 2:9 ESV / 111 helpful votes

Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire,

1 Peter 3:3 ESV / 81 helpful votes

Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear—

1 Peter 3:4 ESV / 62 helpful votes

But let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.

Leviticus 19:28 ESV / 52 helpful votes

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

1 Peter 3:1-6 ESV / 50 helpful votes

Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, ...

Isaiah 3:16-24 ESV / 30 helpful votes

The Lord said: Because the daughters of Zion are haughty and walk with outstretched necks, glancing wantonly with their eyes, mincing along as they go, tinkling with their feet, therefore the Lord will strike with a scab the heads of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will lay bare their secret parts. In that day the Lord will take away the finery of the anklets, the headbands, and the crescents; the pendants, the bracelets, and the scarves; the headdresses, the armlets, the sashes, the perfume boxes, and the amulets; ...

Ezekiel 16:8-14 ESV / 25 helpful votes

“When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your unclothedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord God, and you became mine. Then I bathed you with water and washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil. I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with fine leather. I wrapped you in fine linen and covered you with silk. And I adorned you with ornaments and put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck. And I put a ring on your nose and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. ...

Deuteronomy 22:5 ESV / 23 helpful votes

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Exodus 33:5 ESV / 21 helpful votes

For the Lord had said to Moses, “Say to the people of Israel, ‘You are a stiff-necked people; if for a single moment I should go up among you, I would consume you. So now take off your ornaments, that I may know what to do with you.’”

Romans 12:2 ESV / 20 helpful votes

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Isaiah 61:10 ESV / 20 helpful votes

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 ESV / 15 helpful votes

You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence in your midst, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and I destroyed you, O guardian cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you.

Exodus 32:1-5 ESV / 15 helpful votes

When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the people gathered themselves together to Aaron and said to him, “Up, make us gods who shall go before us. As for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.” So Aaron said to them, “Take off the rings of gold that are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” So all the people took off the rings of gold that were in their ears and brought them to Aaron. And he received the gold from their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a golden calf. And they said, “These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!” When Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made proclamation and said, “Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord.”

Luke 15:22 ESV / 13 helpful votes

But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring quickly the best robe, and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet.

1 Timothy 2:10 ESV / 11 helpful votes

But with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works.

1 Peter 2:8-10 ESV / 10 helpful votes

And “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense.” They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Daniel 5:29 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Then Belshazzar gave the command, and Daniel was clothed with purple, a chain of gold was put around his neck, and a proclamation was made about him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.

Song of Solomon 5:10-16 ESV / 8 helpful votes

My beloved is radiant and ruddy, distinguished among ten thousand. His head is the finest gold; his locks are wavy, black as a raven. His eyes are like doves beside streams of water, bathed in milk, sitting beside a full pool. His cheeks are like beds of spices, mounds of sweet-smelling herbs. His lips are lilies, dripping liquid myrrh. His arms are rods of gold, set with jewels. His body is polished ivory, bedecked with sapphires. ...

Ezekiel 16:1-23 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Again the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, make known to Jerusalem her abominations, and say, Thus says the Lord God to Jerusalem: Your origin and your birth are of the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite. And as for your birth, on the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to cleanse you, nor rubbed with salt, nor wrapped in swaddling cloths. No eye pitied you, to do any of these things to you out of compassion for you, but you were cast out on the open field, for you were abhorred, on the day that you were born. ...

Song of Solomon 4:9-10 ESV / 6 helpful votes

You have captivated my heart, my sister, my bride; you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace. How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much better is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your oils than any spice!

Genesis 35:2-4 ESV / 6 helpful votes

So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, “Put away the foreign gods that are among you and purify yourselves and change your garments. Then let us arise and go up to Bethel, so that I may make there an altar to the God who answers me in the day of my distress and has been with me wherever I have gone.” So they gave to Jacob all the foreign gods that they had, and the rings that were in their ears. Jacob hid them under the terebinth tree that was near Shechem.

Song of Solomon 1:9-11 ESV / 5 helpful votes

I compare you, my love, to a mare among Pharaoh's chariots. Your cheeks are lovely with ornaments, your neck with strings of jewels. We will make for you ornaments of gold, studded with silver.

James 2:2 ESV / 4 helpful votes

For if a man wearing a gold ring and fine clothing comes into your assembly, and a poor man in shabby clothing also comes in,

Helpful Not Helpful
Acts 20:33 ESV / 4 helpful votes

I coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel.

Judges 8:24 ESV / 4 helpful votes

And Gideon said to them, “Let me make a request of you: every one of you give me the earrings from his spoil.” (For they had golden earrings, because they were Ishmaelites.)

Leviticus 19:20-29 ESV / 4 helpful votes

“If a man lies sexually with a woman who is a slave, assigned to another man and not yet ransomed or given her freedom, a distinction shall be made. They shall not be put to death, because she was not free; but he shall bring his compensation to the Lord, to the entrance of the tent of meeting, a ram for a guilt offering. And the priest shall make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt offering before the Lord for his sin that he has committed, and he shall be forgiven for the sin that he has committed. “When you come into the land and plant any kind of tree for food, then you shall regard its fruit as forbidden. Three years it shall be forbidden to you; it must not be eaten. And in the fourth year all its fruit shall be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord. ...

Exodus 35:22-24 ESV / 4 helpful votes

So they came, both men and women. All who were of a willing heart brought brooches and earrings and signet rings and armlets, all sorts of gold objects, every man dedicating an offering of gold to the Lord. And every one who possessed blue or purple or scarlet yarns or fine linen or goats' hair or tanned rams' skins or goatskins brought them. Everyone who could make a contribution of silver or bronze brought it as the Lord's contribution. And every one who possessed acacia wood of any use in the work brought it.

Exodus 35:20-29 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Then all the congregation of the people of Israel departed from the presence of Moses. And they came, everyone whose heart stirred him, and everyone whose spirit moved him, and brought the Lord's contribution to be used for the tent of meeting, and for all its service, and for the holy garments. So they came, both men and women. All who were of a willing heart brought brooches and earrings and signet rings and armlets, all sorts of gold objects, every man dedicating an offering of gold to the Lord. And every one who possessed blue or purple or scarlet yarns or fine linen or goats' hair or tanned rams' skins or goatskins brought them. Everyone who could make a contribution of silver or bronze brought it as the Lord's contribution. And every one who possessed acacia wood of any use in the work brought it. ...

Suggest a Verse

People get time here

1 Like

Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by sonickay(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
highyo:
wao Anu, I'm glad you read my thread so on that day when we both appear on that white great throne, you will not be able to point your finger at me that I never warned you. But by then, if you die with an attachment, sorry it will not appear before the throne as an attachment but you will be carrying a snake on your head. You your self will judge your self before you hear the voice depart. Anu, you cannot enter the kingdom of God with a snake on your head. Stop attaching snake on your head, be contended with the one the lord gave to you
is this the freedom and liberation the bible was talking about? To spew your personal and subjective beliefs around the internet and judge henceforth and offend other people's esteem, you should be on the strEets doing this my friend.
The righteousness is as bold as the lion indeed, I hope God enlighten you better, for many righteous have foolishly gone astray...peace be upon thee.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
ocelot2006:

Lemme get this straight.....you claim that ladies' attachement will take them to hell..........yet you use a picture of medusa from greek mythologogy as some form of point/proof? Dude, really?

I think you misunderstand his intent. He used Medusa as a point of reference because he was trying to paint a clearer picture of how those who use attachments will supposedly look like when they are being judged. I see nothing wrong in his usage of a greek mythical character.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by obilu10001: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
In dat case, eating food or wearing clothes is very very demonic; it will lead you all to He**
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Proffdada: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
It is simple
Matthew 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out , this defileth a man
Matthew15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Not wearing rubber thread or weave on defile but the intent of the heart
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lomprico(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ishilove:
I think you misunderstand his intent. He used Medusa as a point of reference because he was trying to paint a clearer picture of how those who use attachments will supposedly look like when they are being judged. I see nothing wrong in his usage of a greek mythical character.

N1gger please....... undecided
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by whao: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
I wish we know the magnitude of our GOD! We wouldn't be saying all this. Who are we to compromised GOD standard when He say "I am the LORD of lords, KING of kings, Alpha and the Omega, Beginning and the End; The JEALOUS GOD and you say He is not? We should be careful of reducing or adding from the word of God. There are teachings and doctrines that are not God base, please run away from such place/people or else u get contaminated with there false doctrines. 2Tim 3:16 All scriptures are given by inspiration of God, and is Profitable for doctrine,for reproof, for correction,for instruction in righteousness.
If you are corrected in accordance to the word of God, dnt hesitate to change for good or else you ll be doom for condemnation.
Pls NOTE: without Holiness u can't see God. The using of ornaments and gold re abomination before God Jer 4:30; and God was angry and told the children of Israel to strip there ornaments Ex 33:3-6.

Remember your body is the temple of God, pls keep it Holy! Immorality, fornication are abomination before God 1Cor 6:19-20. If I am to advice all the ladies and women I ll say pls for the sake of you soul, if weaving your hair in any form will be a hindrance to your heavenly race why not stop wearing it and cover your God giving natural hair? Rev 3:4-6 ....those who have not defile their garments and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
Deu 30:19 .......For I have set before you life and death; choose life that thou may live...
This is my advice for all of us. May God show us His mercy and give us the grace to carry on till He(Jesus) comes. Amen.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by Rummenigge(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
lomprico:
So God call u personally go one corner and told u he dosent like rings and weavons??
Read your bible lad.
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by lomprico(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rummenigge: Read your bible lad.
I have dude!
Re: Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell by simdam500(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oh it rubber hair again? Are we done with female wearin trouser

By d way is heaven and hell real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.