Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,004 members, 7,899,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? (1079 Views)

I Like Them Ugly / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by topup: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2008
Hi,

My ex said 'I found the perfect girl at the wrong time', 'I still have feelings for you', 'You are the one for me but I'm just not ready' and 'I just don't wanna hurt you' , but if all this was true, would he have left me in the first place? Ya know? If I was all that special would he have left me.

Girls can answer too, have you ever left a great guy, though you knew deep down inside that he was perfect for you?
Guys, have you ever left a great/perfect girl?

IF so what were the reasons?

In my case I think it was because he was moving away and wasn't ready for full on commitment that is required for a long distance relationship to work.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by chika98: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2008
Topup: I can see that your ex hurt you a lot and i just want to let you know that you will be fine with time. I know you will meet someone who will respect you and your views. I pray that in all you do that you stand up for what you believe in and let that guide you.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by iice(f): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2008
nna na wah ooo
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by topup: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would be less frustrated if he wasn't ignoring me right now.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by CH3COO(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2008
topup, your ex lied. that "found the perfect girl wrong time" statement is a classic breakup line. look at you feeling all fluffy. irreplaceable indeed.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by ima1(f): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

topup, your ex lied. that "found the perfect girl wrong time" statement is a classic breakup line. look at you feeling all fluffy. irreplaceable indeed.

i gotta agree thats one of the clasic breakup lines guys use just to make you feel better about him dumping you.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2008
No.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by beauteous(f): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

topup, your ex lied.  that "found the perfect girl wrong time" statement is a classic breakup line.  look at you feeling all fluffy.  Irreplaceable indeed.
cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
As funny as this sounds to me,I TOTALLY AGREE wiff
his words apart frm d last part which is funni cheesy
Jst dnt letit weigh yhu down
move on.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by brinebaba(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2008
Oops!
In ma heart,sum r really *irreplaceable*bt definately nt ma gf.
Re: Have You Ever Left Someone Though You Knew You'd Find Noone Else Like Them? by CHISCO2: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
he cud be real but lik he said time. but it depends on the circumstance surrounding his relocation and ur personality. in any case he just doesnt want to hurt i think its better 4 u dis way dan 4 him 2 keep u posted whereever u r while he catches his fun on the other side. move on wit lif is my advice and be wiser with the next guy cos sometimes we guts cud act lik the decendants of adam that we are. (ladies not exempted). GOOD
LUCK

(1) (Reply)

Do Old Flames Really Die? / Loyalty To Your Best Friend Or Truthfulness with Your Spouse / Please Read I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.