Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? (18180 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Gideon1010(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Don't be decieved for it's scam my people. I encountd dem sumtym.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by ummnasreen: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello guys, I got this txt msg from them again: Resubmit all ur credential to the portal http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com using ur email addres(Continuation of NNPC 2012 recruitment exercise closing 11/12/13).
Am I the only one?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by onuawuchi: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gideon1010: Don't be decieved for it's scam my people. I encountd dem sumtym.
Please disregard this. The recruitment is real.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by onuawuchi: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2013
Max'diamond:
Well,I jst receive an sms today saturday (7/12/2013)from NNPC asking me to resubmit all my credentials wic I av did last month wen dey sent me a mail..shld I resubmit all my credentials again? Pls I nid a respond here.thanks
They introduced another file format (JPG)which wasn't on the portal when they sent the initial email. I suspect they must have seen the applicants challenges converting documents and meeting the required file size. So if you were good with the uploads then, I'm sure you have no need to worry about this current msg.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by mindboggler: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2013
I received the said text yesterday evening but my question is why would a giant corporation abbreviate their words like young youths do? Instead of writing 'your' its 'ur'. I checked the 1st message they sent to my mail to see if they abbreviated their grammer anywhere but they used perfect English there. And they sent this to my phone number instead of my mail, not that there's a problem with it though. But it got me wondering if its real or not.
I had success with the 1st submission so should I resubmit or not?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Chikebrain: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Please guys I applied last year but yet to receive any email. Tried the site, filled in my username and password and it retuned a message saying the username was not found in their database. I really don't know what to do
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by julieme: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Since they are nt asking anyone to pay money, just submit your credentials and pray for a positive outcome...#Datsall
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Tetegh(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
I got the message too, yest'day @ 6.06pm precisely
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bon5: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Please house they sent me an email last week, I have uploaded my documents, but yesterday, I got a mobile telephone message from them telling me to resubmit my documents. I logged in again and the ones I uploaded are still there. What do I do because they said you can not upload more than 10 and if I Understand the word resubmit, it means submit again.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by curiousme1: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Hi everyone,
I got the sms yesternite. I tried to login using my email and my password.
It told me wrong email or password. I tried the "forgot password" link ands I did not get any mail.
Is anybody experiencing such?
Is there a solution?
Thanks guyz
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bon5: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: For those that got the e-mail message and sms, please, could you guys answer the following questions:
1. Do you have HND or BSC/Beng
2. Which class did you come out with (i.e 2.1/2.2)
3. Do you have masters
4. Do you have any experience
5. Do you have any professional certification like HSE, QHSE, PMP etc
Your answers to the above questions will be highly welcome and honoured.
Thanks for your understanding.

@ nnabugwu pls why did you ask those questions, I will like to know your reasons. It will be highly appreciated
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by julieme: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2013
curious me: Hi everyone,
It told me wrong email or password. I tried the "forgot password" link ands I did not get any mail.
Is there a solution?
Thanks guyz
How many email address do γφυ have? If γφυ have more dan 1 try remember d one used.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nnabugwu8590: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
bon5:

@ nnabugwu pls why did you ask those questions, I will like to know your reasons. It will be highly appreciated
Answer the questions first, then i will tell you my reason/s.
Take care!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bon5: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: Answer the questions first, then i will tell you my reason/s.
Take care!
1.B.A
3.no but I have PGD
4.yes up to 7
5.yes,I have 2
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by mfbcadet: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All, i also receive the e-mail please can someone get me a guide on NNPC Aptitute test pertain ?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by segmond(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Got the msg too.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by mbfranklin: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ya... I got both the mail and an SMS from nnpc... But ma problem is that I'm a second class lower without a masters. Pls can I still continue with d upload. And I have got issues with uploading, tho I had sent them a mail complaining on that.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by busuyem: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
mbfranklin: Ya... I got both the mail and an SMS from nnpc... But ma problem is that I'm a second class lower without a masters. Pls can I still continue with d upload. And I have got issues with uploading, tho I had sent them a mail complaining on that.

There's no harm in trying.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Maxdiamond(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
To b @ d safer side,I av resumit my credentials again.jst done dat nw..I will give dis NNPC job wat it takes wit jah by my side.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nnabugwu8590: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Bon5, if NNPC will strictly go by its stated recruitment instruction, then we should forget high hope of being called for test because, everybody that got the e-mail message and sms is lower credit holder.
However, if NNPC does have internal recruitment instructions, policies and culture, then people that got the e-mail message and sms may have a hope of being called for test because almost everybody that got the sms has experience and professional certifications which may count as an advantage.
In conclusion, people that got the e-mail message and sms should prepare their minds for the worst since everybody has 2.2 without masters which i technically think is what makes NNPC to call the application partial.
Although God breaks protocols of men.
@Bon5, the above statements are my reasons.
Take care!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by missBanks: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: @Bon5, if NNPC will strictly go by its stated recruitment instruction, then we should forget high hope of being called for test because, everybody that got the e-mail message and sms is lower credit holder.
However, if NNPC does have internal recruitment instructions, policies and culture, then people that got the e-mail message and sms may have a hope of being called for test becuase almost everybody that got the sms has experience and professional certifications which may count as an advantage.
In conclusion, people that got the e-mail message and sms should prepare their minds for the worst since everybody has 2.2 without masters which i technically think is what makes NNPC to call the application partial.
Take care!
What are you taking about? My cousin has a 2.1 and a masters yet got the email.
The email specifically said you did not upload all the documents needed. It has nothing to do with your class of degree.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bisisho(f): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: @Bon5, if NNPC will strictly go by its stated recruitment instruction, then we should forget high hope of being called for test because, everybody that got the e-mail message and sms is lower credit holder.
However, if NNPC does have internal recruitment instructions, policies and culture, then people that got the e-mail message and sms may have a hope of being called for test becuase almost everybody that got the sms has experience and professional certifications which may count as an advantage.
Take care!

It isn't everybody that got the sms that has 2:2. I have 2:1 without experience & I got the sms.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bisisho(f): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
curious me: Hi everyone,
Is there a solution?
Thanks guyz

I experienced d same problem and I don't knw what 2 do.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by seeker88(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Take care!
Ur conclusion is flawed...u can't just make such generalisation based on one individuals. What makes u think that people who got d mail n SMS are xperienced professional with a 2.2? I don't have such professional xperience or certification and I've a Beng (above 2.2)....still I got both d mail n sms.
So they re many fresh 1st klas n 2.1 graduates without such experience who also got d message from NNPC. For now, we may not knw d exact criteria they use in sending those messages to d applicants.
Cheers!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by bon5: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Max'diamond:
To b @ d safer side,I av resumit my credentials again.jst done dat nw..I will give dis NNPC job wat it takes wit jah by my side.
how did you resubmit. After uploading ten docs, the submit icon will no longer be highlighted.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Maxdiamond(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
bon5:
how did you resubmit. After uploading ten docs, the submit icon will no longer be highlighted.
it was jst 5 document we wia ask to upload b4 wen we get d mail.d document are :C.V,SSCE,birthcertificate,NYSC and degree.dat all they need.so I resumit dis five document to them.if u read dia portal well,u will c does documenst we wia ask to upload.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by eeylham(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2013
Benqozenero: Please how did you convert your jpg file into pdf file?
you dnt nid 2 convert it accepts jpg aswel just finish uploadin mine
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nnabugwu8590: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2013
seeker88:
Ur conclusion is flawed...u can't just make such generalisation based on one individuals. What makes u think that people who got d mail n SMS are xperienced professional with a 2.2? I don't have such professional xperience or certification and I've a Beng (above 2.2)....still I got both d mail n sms.
So they re many fresh 1st klas n 2.1 graduates without such experience who also got d message from NNPC. For now, we may not knw d exact criteria they use in sending those messages to d applicants.
Cheers!
I asked question to the house, only Bon5 answered it and he asked me his question which i answered.
So why are you complaining to my answer.
However, i love your technicality by saying you don't know the criteria NNPC are using in sending those messages to their applicants which i also included in my last post.
Let us be prayerful for us to be favoured in this recruitment.
Bye for now.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by purplecircle: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
my question is We that got the message and already uploaded and now got sms again, do w resubmit or just leave the initial one we sent
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by CHARLOE(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
bisisho:

I experienced d same problem and I don't knw what 2 do.
Same here, been trying to login without success, sent an email to recruitment@nnpcgroup.com but cldn't be delivered, said their inbox has exceeded d limit. Any1 with solution?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by busuyem: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
CHARLOE:
Same here, been trying to login without success, sent an email to recruitment@nnpcgroup.com but cldn't be delivered, said their inbox has exceeded d limit. Any1 with solution?

I guess u've 4gotten ur passpord or username. I so, just click on 4got ur 'username or password' to request 4 another one. Make sure u use ur valid email while requesting. Best of luck!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by kaysce(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
i only got my sms to resubmit on the 7th December, and since then i have been trying to login in, but it says the server is keeps timing out and not connecting.. any one with similar issues..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. / Interview Invite From BSG LOG 4,agidingbi,ikeja / Which Of These Job Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.