Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? (18181 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by olaoluwaoluyomi: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Am trying to be a detective here, one of my friends who has tried to login to the portal said that they just scammed him in Ghana by hacking into his email. Does anyone have such experience? please reply so that i can finally conclude its a scam! cool
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by seeker88(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: I asked question to the house, only Bon5 answered it and he asked me his question which i answered.
So why are you complaining to my answer.
However, i love your technicality by saying you don't know the criteria NNPC are using in sending those messages to their applicants which i also included in my last post.
Let us be prayerful for us to be favoured in this recruitment.
Bye for now.
Lolz....I wasn't complaining about ur answers.
Thank God u finally got my point clear.
Cheers bro and all d best to everyone who got d messages...
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by seeker88(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
purplecircle: my question is We that got the message and already uploaded and now got sms again, do w resubmit or just leave the initial one we sent
I guess there won't be any need resubmitting those required documents if u had done that earlier. They just added a new file format (.jpeg) for those who couldn't convert their files to pdf b4 nw.....so such pple can now upload theirs.
#my thought though#
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by abigailekanem: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi, people...got the msg via sms too. havin som prblms accessin my acount. error msg: my account has either been blocked or wasnt activated... very suprising coz stil got the printout wit me. requested for my username again. was sent the same one i tried using to log in. stil got a msg dat d username cudnt b found. tried creating a new account. was told my username already exists at the portal. contradicting error messages!!!! sent "please help me" mail to dm. "undeliverable". dunno wht to do nxt. Any useful suggestions?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Let me correct @Nnabugwu8590 with the following:

1. I have a MBA in Finance
2. I also have 2 different Professional Certificates that are very relevant to the post I applied for
3. I have years of solid experience that is so relevant for the post.
4. I presently work in an organisation that other companies poach from.

Am afraid that your assertions may be wrong.

Thanks anyway for your concern.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nnabugwu8590: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Denigma: Let me correct @Nnabugwu8590 with the following:

1. I have a MBA in Finance
2. I also have 2 different Professional Certificates that are very relevant to the post I applied for
3. I have years of solid experience that is so relevant for the post.
4. I presently work in an organisation that other companies poach from.

Am afraid that your assertions may be wrong.

Thanks anyway for your concern.
My assertion is only based on one person's question (Bon5).
In engineering there is what is called +/-.
If you go back to my previous posts, you will understand that i said no one knows the criteria NNPC are using in sending those messages.
I am so much happy that some people are reacting partially defensive with regard to my previous post which in the other way round made them to answer my previous question that was ignored.
All i know is that only God and NNPC recruitment board know the criteria that are used to send those mail and sms.
Is only a fool that claims that he knows everything.
I welcome your concern as well, most especially your last two sentences.
Take care!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by EziamaraH: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
please has anybody got the NNPC past question? if yes, please email it to me at oeziamara@yahoo.com or eziamaraobi@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by debull4life: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
I got d sms on 7/12, and tot it ws only people who did nt upload upto 5 cert. dt receive d sms, bks I ws still serving dt tym and did nt upload my nysc cert. I hv b.sc, 2.1, no masters, no oda professional cert., and no working exprience. So, nobody knows d criteria 4 dia recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by nnesochim: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
debull4life: I got d sms on 7/12, and tot it ws only people who did nt upload upto 5 cert. dt receive d sms, bks I ws still serving dt tym and did nt upload my nysc cert. I hv b.sc, 2.1, no masters, no oda professional cert., and no working exprience. So, nobody knows d criteria 4 dia recruitment.
Yea,no one knows d criteria they ar using,I equally got their test on my birthday,all i know is dat from dat text,atleast dey ar aware dat i applied for the job and anything can happen.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by osike: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
♓έℓℓ☺ guys, if any1 got d past questions for NNPC should pls forward to osikeoshioke@yahoo.com. Tanks in advance
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2013
The chance to log in into the NNPC site ended yesterday but I can authoritatively report that I can still log in without hinderance. How did I know? I was just playing around when I discovered. ALL IS WELL.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by dareh85: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2013
I can't able to log in because they are saying my username and password is nt corresponding.pls hw can I log in
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by nnesochim: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2013
dareh85: I can't able to log in because they are saying my username and password is nt corresponding.pls hw can I log in
U can only retrieve one if u know one,atleast if u can remember d email adress u used,u can use it to retrieve d password or vice versa
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by paparazzi1987(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nnabugwu8590: @Bon5, if NNPC will strictly go by its stated recruitment instruction, then we should forget high hope of being called for test because, everybody that got the e-mail message and sms is lower credit holder.
However, if NNPC does have internal recruitment instructions, policies and culture, then people that got the e-mail message and sms may have a hope of being called for test because almost everybody that got the sms has experience and professional certifications which may count as an advantage.
In conclusion, people that got the e-mail message and sms should prepare their minds for the worst since everybody has 2.2 without masters which i technically think is what makes NNPC to call the application partial.
Although God breaks protocols of men.
@Bon5, the above statements are my reasons.
Take care!
Mind you, your reasoning is not welcome!
Not everybody that recieve the mail got lower credit; I graduated with Upper division
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by busuyem: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
If u're yet to Upload ur docs, the closing date has been extended to Dec. 19. Visit the website and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by lisa2001: 4:05am On Dec 15, 2013
hello beta people, i received the mail too for d ongoing 2012 recruitment,i ve bin trying for ages to open dis nnpc site so i can upload my document,but it has refused to open,keeps tellin me to login to th private site first,i even tried changing my password,,still not working? pls i need helppp!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryplsssssssssssssssssss
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by nnesochim: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
paparazzi1987:
Mind you, your reasoning is not welcome!
Not everybody that recieve the mail got lower credit; I graduated with Upper division
Very correct,i graduated with Second Class Honours(Upper Division) and i got the sms.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Estorico: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anyone with NNPC past questions should kindly send it to me esther_1world@yahoo.ca Thanks!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Patrick001: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
I was wondering, is it possible to also update one's profile? For example, I would like to change my preferred test location
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by LobsanRampa(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Patrick001: I was wondering, is it possible to also update one's profile? For example, I would like to change my preferred test location

Nope!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by prophylaxis: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Hv dey calleD for any test
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Did anyone else get an invite text message from Phillips consulting yesterday evening as regards this recruitment
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by tianyx(f): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
I received
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by ennyboss(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Me I haven't received msg
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by hausawa1: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hi,
I received a message inviting me aptitude test in respect of 2012 nnpc recruitment.

Anyone here received the same?
Thanks
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by seyenko(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
I received an email some days ago and a text this morning from Philips Consulting in respect to the NNPc Position i applied for since 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. / Interview Invite From BSG LOG 4,agidingbi,ikeja / Which Of These Job Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.