Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (15934 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=Ukuts gp]I dnt know why one human being will want to cut out
what they did nt put there. GOD who put d clitoris there knows best.
Girls are not meat that they sharpen knife for, to cut out what they
didn't plant there. I cant imagine this barbaric practice in this 21st
century. It goes to show that some people are still living like cavemen
and cavewomen. Islam are totally wrong in this practise as there is no
health benefit whatsoever. Many homes are in shambles as a result of
this acts. Finally many men cheat on their wife because they cannot
enjoy sex with their wife who often is like a log of wood during sex
because her engine room is nt functioning again. [/quote]

please read what mr prodigy wrote before using your fingers
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Xsenga(f): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tnk God i wasn't circumcised(heavenly feelings all the way). grin

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by alliswell2(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
my girl said she does not enjoy sex fully .bcoz of. of. d piece of meat chop off.
but cant still understand why.after. moaning with pleasures. doing sex saying Bleep me harder.i love u...i swear u r sweet and many more forign language.still get me confuse.
Help

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by abdulkayus(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
all-is-well:
my girl said she does not enjoy sex fully .bcoz of. of. d piece of meat chop off.
but cant still understand why.after. moaning with pleasures. doing sex saying Bleep me harder.i love u...i swear u r sweet and many more forign language.still get me confuse.
Help

no mind her. She want u to sex her till eternity. Y would some1 do all dat and still claim she doesnt enjoy sex. Na lie jor. She is circumcise bt d cli.to.ris is nt chop off co,pletely, which is wat Islam recommend. Its dos dat has their cli.to.ris chop off completely dat do nt enjoy sex like others. Ur gal will be more healthy down there than dos nt circumcise at all.

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sleekch1c(f): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bia ndidibabe, pls park well.
So just because your parents circumcised you out of ignorance, you are here calling the unmutilated privates of other ladies 'extra meat' and 'irritating'? Better sheath your frigid tongue or rather,fingers there.
And you think your sex life is awesome? Wait till he starts going for 'outside job'... Your attitude is more irritating than a sagging toto.
Now,if you eventually have a daughter,pls don't continue that tradition of ignorance and wickedness by circumcising and rendering her frigid just because same was done to you.

To all circumcised females,
All is well but pls, DON'T pass on this wicked culture to your daughters. No woman deserves that.

4 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by chineloSA(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
abdulkayus:

no mind her. She want u to sex her till eternity. Y would some1 do all dat and still claim she doesnt enjoy sex. Na lie jor. She is circumcise bt d cli.to.ris is nt chop off co,pletely, which is wat Islam recommend. Its dos dat has their cli.to.ris chop off completely dat do nt enjoy sex like others. Ur gal will be more healthy down there than dos nt circumcise at all.

Are you a woman Dont you know that woman can lie, just not to disappoint you and boost your ego. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even woman with everything in tact find it hard to ........... It takes practice and self understanding. How much more when she is circumcised smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by kershley(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=sleekch1c]Bia ndidibabe, pls park well.
So just because your parents circumcised you out of ignorance, you are here calling the unmutilated privates of other ladies 'extra meat' and 'irritating'? Better sheath your frigid tongue or rather,fingers there.
And you think your sex life is awesome? Wait till he starts going for 'outside job'... Your attitude is more irritating than a sagging toto.
Now,if you eventually have a daughter,pls don't continue that tradition of ignorance and wickedness
well said!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Picollothedon: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Male circumcision is almost as bad. Imagine, your wife gives birth to a baby boy who is healthy and perfect in every way, and the first thing you can think of doing is to cut off a piece of his pénis. You expose your helpless newborn son to a surgery that has little or no benefit and carries serious risks including HIV, Hepatitis B, penile amputation fistulas and gangrene just because the oyimbos told you their god said you should.

Society turns a blind eye to some horrible things because the big religions promote them. For me, anybody who tries to put a knife near my child's génitals is going to die that day.

Hahahahahaha,..dont confuse ur self thinking u ar confusing otheres... We all knew u ar a muslim....
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by alliswell2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
chineloSA:

Are you a woman Dont you know that woman can lie, just not to disappoint you and boost your ego. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even woman with everything in tact find it hard to ........... It takes practice and self understanding. How much more when she is circumcised smiley smiley smiley

i guess i will continue not minding her words during sex.
and i also guess why she is saying all dat us just to encourage me
time to get fully loaded this noon after lunch.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by peziz(f): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
abdulkayus:

I agree with the above quote. Speaking from experience.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nora544: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

Why this is not in some other islam countries like Tunesia, Morocco, Algeria, Iran are this not muslim countries
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by yetseyi(f): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
hmm, I had 2 teach my students about Female genital mutilation nd I read online. I saw d 3 different types. Its a babaric act nd most times not conducted under hygenic conditions. It should not b encouraged.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Christmasdon(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oops!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by abdulkayus(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Picollothedon:

Hahahahahaha,..dont confuse ur self thinking u ar confusing otheres... We all knew u ar a muslim....

wat make u think dat he is a muslim. Did u read his what he wrote at all? And FYI, in Islam its compulsory to circumcise d male. And up till now, i have'nt met any muslim who abhor dat.
So, better knw dat one now than listen to all dos ignorant illitrate fellows callin muslims uncircumcise people,
Ciao
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nora544: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
abdulkayus:

wat make u think dat he is a muslim. Did u read his what he wrote at all? And FYI, in Islam its compulsory to circumcise d male. And up till now, i have'nt met any muslim who abhor dat.
So, better knw dat one now than listen to all dos ignorant illitrate fellows callin muslims uncircumcise people,
Ciao
that is tru but it is not compulsory to make it by a femal.

It was practice in the old egypt also for woman, did you know what they realy make and that many woman die also.
Did you know how many little girl die of this.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by OrangeHokage(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Well if tomorrow you have nyphomatics as daughters and girls who cannot control their sexual urge and decide to sleep with every fool. Enjoy. As for me my kids and I mean all will get circumsied

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by abduldope(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Male circumcision is almost as bad. Imagine, your wife gives birth to a baby boy who is healthy and perfect in every way, and the first thing you can think of doing is to cut off a piece of his pénis. You expose your helpless newborn son to a surgery that has little or no benefit and carries serious risks including HIV, Hepatitis B, penile amputation fistulas and gangrene just because the oyimbos told you their god said you should.

Society turns a blind eye to some horrible things because the big religions promote them. For me, anybody who tries to put a knife near my child's génitals is going to die that day.
weiRDO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by buskie13(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2013

you're not circumcised at all dat's why you're sounding like this,i cant imagine my joystick without a nice shape
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
I heard male Muslims don't circumcised,that's why they bend down to urinate undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by 50calibre(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Female circumcision or cutting, usually refered to as female Core mutilation involves cutting out or operating on the Instruments of girls in order to conform to cultural or religious traditions or beliefs which have no health benefits whatsoever.

Why is Seun doing this to English language, this whole censorship thing is getting really stu*pid & senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
sleekch1c: Bia ndidibabe, pls park well.
Now,if you eventually have a daughter,pls don't continue that tradition of ignorance and wickedness by circumcising and rendering her frigid just because same was done to you.

All is well but pls, DON'T pass on this wicked culture to your daughters. No woman deserves that.
You might be passing out a good message but definitely in 'razz' way.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by skfa1: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ok,I know better now.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: Barbaric tradition

It's the same barbaric parents that gave birth to someone like you. Thus, giving the deluded soul like you the gut to classify them as barbaric. If I may ask, what are you doing in public to put an end to it. We are all activist behind the monitor.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by drdams: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sleekch1c(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
ndidibabe: You might be passing out a good message but definitely in 'razz' way.

I'm glad you got my point Mrs 'i-am-so-classy-because-i-was-circumcised' grin cheesy
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ranchhoddas: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: I dnt know why one human being will want to cut out what they did nt put there. GOD who put d clitoris there knows best. Girls are not meat that they sharpen knife for, to cut out what they didn't plant there. I cant imagine this barbaric practice in this 21st century. It goes to show that some people are still living like cavemen and cavewomen. Islam are totally wrong in this practise as there is no health benefit whatsoever. Many homes are in shambles as a result of this acts. Finally many men cheat on their wife because they cannot enjoy sex with their wife who often is like a log of wood during sex because her engine room is nt functioning again.
you have never ever made a sensible comment on this forum before,wat about the male foreskin?is it not God that put it there or is it that you just want to attack another religion
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ralphlauren(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
abdulkayus:

Ciao

Not true. Almost all the men in northern nigerian are not circumcised. These are core muslims that eat, breathe and live islam.

So do not come here to spread falsehood.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ranchhoddas: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
sleekch1c: Bia ndidibabe, pls park well.

aunty no vex abeg.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
sleekch1c:

I'm glad you got my point Mrs 'i-am-so-classy-because-i-was-circumcised' grin cheesy
Sure, I got your point and I also understand your level of comprehension. My post was neither in support nor against circumcision. I just don't like the sight of the 'extra meat' which you called 'sagging toto' and I have no regret being circumcised. I guess i chose a better word to describe a lady's PP. Anyway, just calm down.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ariyke: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Are you for real??

You were circumsised? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so?? Abeg close ya eyes jor
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by dnawah(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2013

pls i dey sell rubber kettles,in case if they want pee.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ranchhoddas: you have never ever made a sensible comment on this forum before,wat about the male foreskin?is it not God that put it there or is it that you just want to attack another religion
i dnt know why so many daft people are reasoning with their anus. Is it not God that commanded that all male should be circumcised when he made a covenant with Abraham? When your parent told you to be serious in school u are busy gambling and flirting, now look at how u are displaying ur mammoth ignorance here now. If u had read my first post, u wouldn't have vomitted this rubbish. Or u want to tell me that God gave the instruction to circumcise female also? Caveman like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos) / Where Did God Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.