Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (15922 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
donedy:

It's the same barbaric parents that gave birth to someone like you. Thus, giving the deluded soul like you the gut to classify them as barbaric. If I may ask, what are you doing in public to put an end to it. We are all activist behind the monitor.
u are really insane for typing ur ignorance here. U have to go back to school and learn how to communicate before u behave like caveman. Are ur parent better? U are really a waste. What should that practice be called if nt barbaric?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sleekch1c(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
ndidibabe: Sure, I got your point and I also understand your level of comprehension. My post was neither in support nor against circumcision. I just don't like the sight of the 'extra meat' which you called 'sagging toto' and I have no regret being circumcised. I guess i chose a better word to describe the ladies PP. Anyway, just calm down.

Keep consoling yourself...the fact remains that leaving that 'extra meat' just the way it is is much more advisable medically as opposed to mutilating yourself in the name of circumcision.
You keep setting new records for ignorance, naivety and flawed sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nora544: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: i dnt know why so many daft people are reasoning with their anus. Is it not God that commanded that all male should be circumcised when he made a covenant with Abraham? When your parent told you to be serious in school u are busy gambling and flirting, now look at how u are displaying ur mammoth ignorance here now. If u had read my first post, u wouldn't have vomitted this rubbish. Or u want to tell me that God gave the instruction to circumcise female also? Caveman like you.

But not all male christian get circumcised, we don't have this in europa and in america.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by abdulkayus(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ralphlauren:

Not true. Almost all the men in northern nigerian are not circumcised. These are core muslims that eat, breathe and live islam.

So do not come here to spread falsehood.

na wa oooo, are u tryin to tel me wat i knw or u are tryin to spread d same hatred and lies dat ur likes has been peddlin up and down. Wen in Islam its compulsory to circumcise d male, dis ignorant is tellin me something else. Purge ur mind of hatred and falsehood pls.
Ciao
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
nora544:

But not all male christian get circumcised, we don't have this in europa and in america.
but the commandment was strictly for males and nt females. That will tell you that God wants the clitoris to be left that way

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
sleekch1c:

Keep consoling yourself...the fact remains that leaving that 'extra meat' just the way it is is much more advisable medically as opposed to mutilating yourself in the name of circumcision.
You keep setting new records for ignorance, naivety and flawed sense of reasoning.
Honestly, you are insane.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by imperiouxx(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who is that silly mod hiding post around here?

If you like ban me until eternity comes, NL champion...... if you don't, then you need to learn more.

I don't check NL Religion section and I don't give a damn about the section.

angry angry
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: u are really insane for typing ur ignorance here. U have to go back to school and learn how to communicate before u behave like caveman. Are ur parent better? U are really a waste. What should that practice be called if nt barbaric?

Examining your sentences, it quite obvious your person is the one who is in urgent need of such communication skill. I'm exact that you just blatantly copied your original post, without, at least, giving due credit to the author, who of course is deluded as you.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: but the commandment was strictly for males and nt females. That will tell you that God wants the clitoris to be left that way

Based on this these, I can now deduce that your logical line of reasoning is no different from that of Boko Haram. A typical deluded soul who is trying to enlighten his superior. A fool always use religion to justify something his/her inert brain cannot comprehend.

You need help brother. Please tell us what concerns God with circumcision?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sleekch1c(f): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
ndidibabe: Honestly, you are insane.
No,the ones who chopped off your cli.toris and labia majora are! wink cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
ndidibabe: Sure, I got your point and I also understand your level of comprehension. My post was neither in support nor against circumcision. I just don't like the sight of the 'extra meat' which you called 'sagging toto' and I have no regret being circumcised. I guess i chose a better word to describe a lady's PP. Anyway, just calm down.

This woman,you dont know what you are missing with your mutilated kongo..infact your toto is disabled and se.xually challenged.

The only advantage you have is that money ritual people wont touch you..how the hell can you call those "extra meats" irritating
Those orishirishi bits down there is the koko of the whole thing.Nature is wonderfullll.

Nothing like mounting a toolz or omotala like woman with extra ngwongwo lips..
I love saggy toto joor..they make me come like lightening.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ddjay: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
sleekch1c:

madam e don do na,abi u wan make spirit come cut ur own comot ds nite,abeg edon du
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by chineloSA(f): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
sleekch1c:
No,the ones who chopped off your cli.toris and labia majora are! wink cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by DarryOsh(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
4chi:

...and where has your so called "sexu.al satisfaction" taken you? Unwanted pregnancies, baby factories and general diseases all over the place. The white man that brainwashed you into believing female circumcision is evil sees nothing wrong in v.aginal tatoos, v.aginal rings and virginal tightening surgeries...female circumcision just like male circumcision should be a simple matter of choice and not unnecessarily critisised and mislabelled as genita.l mutilation.

u talk about choice, but whose choice would that be? Is the little girl old enough to make that choice? Why do u guys just like to always see the so called 'oyibos' as villians. How can u close ur eyes to all d good things they stand for and single out the ones that are morally questionable?
I ask u, is female genital mutilation not bad? Its not right! We need to stop making excuses for bad practices and condemn them. Dont just scoff an idea cos it was presented by a race u choose not to see anything good in. Mind u, u owe a lot of things which makes ur life comfortable to these oyibos.

Show me a culture which doesnt have its own bad sides. Africans havent really been saints either.

Female genital mutilation (yes, that is what it is) should not be encouraged. I just wish children have the opportunity of choosing their parents before coming to this 'confusing' world. Lord have mercy!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
donedy:

Based on this these, I can now deduce that your logical line of reasoning is no different from that of Boko Haram. A typical deluded soul who is trying to enlighten his superior. A fool always use religion to justify something his/her inert brain cannot comprehend.

You need help brother. Please tell us what concerns God with circumcision?
have u read the bible before? Rubbish like u
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
donedy:

Examining your sentences, it quite obvious your person is the one who is in urgent need of such communication skill. I'm exact that you just blatantly copied your original post, without, at least, giving due credit to the author, who of course is deluded as you.

if u like be reading my post. pokenose like u. All i can tell u is that u can go and hug the transformer closest to u for all i care. Bushman. U should nt be living in the 21st century cos u are simply a disgrace in this times we live in.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
DarryOsh:

u talk about choice, but whose choice would that be? Is the little girl old enough to make that choice? Why do u guys just like to always see the so called 'oyibos' as villians. How can u close ur eyes to all d good things they stand for and single out the ones that are morally questionable?
I ask u, is female genital mutilation not bad? Its not right! We need to stop making excuses for bad practices and condemn them. Dont just scoff an idea cos it was presented by a race u choose not to see anything good in. Mind u, u owe a lot of things which makes ur life comfortable to these oyibos.

Show me a culture which doesnt have its own bad sides. Africans havent really been saints either.

Female genital mutilation (yes, that is what it is) should not be encouraged. I just wish children have the opportunity of choosing their parents before coming to this 'confusing' world. Lord have mercy!
ur reasoning is pure. Not like some human being who cannot reason with their brain.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Klinee: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Very wrong to do such to your daughter. Those People that is doing such should stop it pls! Let our girls enjoy their life, if you are old enough as a woman and feel like to circumcise yourself then go and buy razor blade and cut your v.agina. They shuld not hurt my future wife for me oo!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by lastpage: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ariyke: its the worst thing that ever happened to me though it was ignorance on my parent part I dont blame them but I get to pay for it for the rest of my life sad
Do you think it affects your sexual fulfilment or are you just "imagining" it does ? Why do you consider it very bad? How are you paying for it, now?
Are you aware that the clit we see is just 10% of the sensitive muscle itself and the remaining 90% is actually inside and still there (and still very functional and useable to the fullest?

ndidibabe: By the way, I was circumcised and can not remember if I passed through any pain because I was probably very young then. However, while in boarding school, I found it irritating when I see girls with the extra meat. I am just happy to be circumcised. On the other hand, my hubby always say I would have enjoyed 'intimacy' more If I wasn't circumcised but I don't agree.
Do you think he was or might just be using this as an excuse for himself? I think whether a woman climbs the mountain or not, depends on the "virility and technique" (technique mostly, borne out of knowledge and/or experience) of the man. Why are you "just happy"?
Why do you find those girls meat irritating? (I guess it might be the same reason l find the "flabby meat" of uncircumcised guys very irritating) .... but we must understand that it is not their fault.

Back to the main issue. Generally, we still have to consider both sides:

Argument 1:

1.) Those that argue that Uncircumcised females have EXTREMELY HIGH LIBIDO and cannot be satisfied by one man, (their husband) and hence the tendency to be sexually promiscuous (multiple sexual partners, self-servicing, Lesbainism, e.t.c). They argue that circumcision puts such things in-check

Argument 2

2.) Those that argue that it should be left like that and the woman allowed to explore her sexual fantasy to the fullest, aside the diseases that are used as scare-tactics since circumcision is not actually the cause of those diseases but improper surgery/infected equipments (Same as in the case of Male circumcision with unsterilized equipments)

QUESTION: Where and How can we as Africans, "strike a balance" between both, for the benefit and fulfilment of our females?

Jeez! see what l am discussing on a "holy Sunday"! shocked shocked joking of course.

Lastpage!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ranchhoddas: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: i dnt know why so many daft people are reasoning with their anus. Is it not God that commanded that all male should be circumcised when he made a covenant with Abraham? When your parent told you to be serious in school u are busy gambling and flirting, now look at how u are displaying ur mammoth ignorance here now. If u had read my first post, u wouldn't have vomitted this rubbish. Or u want to tell me that God gave the instruction to circumcise female also? Caveman like you.
...and u always claim to be a christian in other threads,anyway i refuse to stoop to ur level of throwing insults and tantrums
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: have u read the bible before? Rubbish like u

It's not too late to be enlightened brother. Great men uses well-thought out line of reasoning to explain a phenomena, while fool resort to religion, i.e quoting bible or koran.

I don't need the Bible to be enlightened, only if I want to be deluded like you.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: if u like be reading my post. pokenose like u. All i can tell u is that u can go and hug the transformer closest to u for all i care. Bushman. U should nt be living in the 21st century cos u are simply a disgrace in this times we live in.

I still think you need good communication skills. Brother, you can do much better than this. This further validate my claim that you knew little or nothing on that initial post you copied from someone else.

My 21st brother is the exact person who is using the Ten Commandment to explain circumcision. Maybe we're living in different 21st century, because in the one I live in claims are supported by facts and not by some superstitious belief.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
dd_jay:
madam e don do na,abi u wan make spirit come cut ur own comot ds nite,abeg edon du
Spirit? The same rat that chopped that apology from the condom factory she calls a birth certificate + her tiny brain will deal with that.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by soulglo: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Evil Brain: Male circumcision is almost as bad. Imagine, your wife gives birth to a baby boy who is healthy and perfect in every way, and the first thing you can think of doing is to cut off a piece of his pénis. You expose your helpless newborn son to a surgery that has little or no benefit and carries serious risks including HIV, Hepatitis B, penile amputation fistulas and gangrene just because the oyimbos told you their god said you should.

Society turns a blind eye to some horrible things because the big religions promote them. For me, anybody who tries to put a knife near my child's génitals is going to die that day.

The penis has foreskin. That is totally different from cutting off a clitoris or even in some really brutal ones they cut of everything and sew up the hole and leave just a little bit for when she starts her period. For many it is a life time of pain and shame. It is nothing like male circumcision

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Venchy: 12:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Ummm, very primitive, certainly it's a way of controlling women by reducing their sex drive which is a complete evil act, very selfish.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nagoma(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2013
ndidibabe: How are you paying for it? Any repercussion?

Your husband is tolerant and very polite but he told you how you are paying for it. Sincerely speaking my marriage to a circumcised woman would not last.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nairacodedcom(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Female circumcision is evil and outdated, it has no benefit at all, not even aesthetic value. Its almost like cutting off the male entire penile head, how d hell will you enjoy intimacy. Male circumcision on the other hand is healthy, u cut off something you don't "need".

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2013
donedy:

I still think you need good communication skills. Brother, you can do much better than this. This further validate my claim that you knew little or nothing on that initial post you copied from someone else.

My 21st brother is the exact person who is using the Ten Commandment to explain circumcision. Maybe we're living in different 21st century, because in the one I live in claims are supported by facts and not by some superstitious belief.
wu mentioned ten commandment? I am even wasting my time with u. Cos u are nt a bible student.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Ranchhoddas: ...and u always claim to be a christian in other threads,anyway i refuse to stoop to ur level of throwing insults and tantrums
i shouldn't have been replying some comment. because some people's comments will sure provoke u. They know the truth but they just want to cover it up. Why will somebody starts his first comment with abuse and insult. If they have been reading other people's comments, they would nt have jump out to type what they did nt know. Asking questions is certainly d best way to know. I am a christian, and any point i am making i always backs it up with the bible. I am really sorry.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by njiaka(f): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2013
Aw does female uncircumsion look like? Ve not seen one before
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by tonychristopher: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2013
the average toto is ugly the only solution is circumcision to embelish it and put the woman on leaach or chain due to hyper arousal sensitivity .

feminist hit and hate me....I love partiality done toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.