Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. (15903 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Donlexino(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2013
chi4ik: A woman who is circumcised is like a car without fuel because she can't feel $ have sex org. She is just like a sign board that who tell U this is d road to ur destination but it won't lead U there. It's evil $ it should b stopped
who told u dey dnt feel sex urge?i had a gf who ws circumcised and she really did enjoy sex even morethan me!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Seriously that thing is shit, I was in a relationship for five years with a babe that was severely circumcised, I was able to make her reached the climax once throughout the relationship. Lovemaking with her is like somebody sleeping with a log of wood .
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Donlexino(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
kaeto: My fiancee is circumcised, i discovered it a bit late and we were too deep in love already, and also never had the choice of saying no, i have never had sex with her and don't know what our marriage holds for us, enjoyable sex or not, i don't know, and i am a guy that can have 10 rounds of s.ex in a day for a consecutive lenghty number of days, though i don't indulge since many years i met her, i need serious help.
U dnt av any problem about that at all! i wz in ur position 2 and dat babe rlly enjoys d thng even morethn food.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Donlexino: who told u dey dnt feel sex urge?i had a gf who ws circumcised and she really did enjoy sex even morethan me!
wu told u that she use to enjoy it. She is just faking it.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nja147: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Lot of women cant get to climax because of this and they are accusing guys for poor performance. Why their parents are the cause of their troubles.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2013
I didn't expect to see so many people encouraging circumcision, I am so surprised.
I trust Islam now. They are the forerunners in disgusting and barbaric treatment of women. Islam is the only religion that prescribes beating of women, it is the only religion where its adherents are taught that women have inferior incomplete intellects, it is the only religion where marrying pre-pubescent girls is allowed, it is the only religion where women are prohibited from leading. And now this.
All the other barbaric nonsense were not enough for them. They had to add female genital mutilation to the list.

The_Prodigy: Female circumcision has not been prescribed for
no reason, rather there is wisdom behind it and it
brings many benefits.
Mentioning some of these benefits, Dr. Haamid al-
Ghawaabi says:

The secretions of the labia minora accumulate in
uncircumcised women and turn rancid, so they
develop an unpleasant odour which may lead to
infections of the vagina or urethra. I have seen
many cases of sickness caused by the lack of
circumcision.[/b]
Big lie. The secretions are not copious enough to get accumulated in the labia. Infact the secretions are very minute and the only time there is great secretion is when the woman is aroused.

b]Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the
clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3
centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying
to the husband, especially at the time of
intercourse.
This is appaling, so women should be deprived of sexual pleasure because their husbands cannot stand the sight of an engorged cli.toris?
what type of abnormal man finds the sight of an aroused vajina annoying anyway?
Another benefit of circumcision is that it prevents
stimulation of the clitoris which makes it grow
large in such a manner that it causes pain.
Circumcision prevents spasms of the clitoris which
are a kind of inflammation
Another lie.
Stimulation of the clitoris causes sexuall pleasure and not pain.

[b]Circumcision reduces excessive sexual desire
Men generally have higher sex drives than women. I don't undertstand why women have to be prevented from having sex drives when men who desire sex far more than they do are left alone.

[b]Then Dr al-Ghawaabi refutes those who claim that
female circumcision leads to frigidity by noting:
Frigidity has many causes, and this claim is not
based on any sound statistics comparing
circumcised women with uncircumcised women,
except in the case of Pharaonic circumcision which is where the clitoris is excised completely.
This does in fact lead to frigidity but it is contrary to the kind of circumcision enjoined by the Prophet of mercy (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: “Do not destroy” i.e., do not uproot or excise. This alone is evidence that speaks for itself, because medicine at that time knew very little about this sensitive organ (the clitoris) and its nerves.
From Liwa’ al-Islam magazine, issue 8 and 10;
article entitled Khitaan al-Banaat (circumcision of
girls).
The female gynaecologist Sitt al-Banaat Khaalid
says in an article entitled Khitaan al-Banaat Ru’yah
Sihhiyyah (Female circumcision from a health point of view):
For us in the Muslim world female circumcision is,
above all else, obedience to Islam, which means
acting in accordance with the fitrah and following
the Sunnah which encourages it. We all know the
dimensions of Islam, and that everything in it must
be good in all aspects, including health aspects. If
the benefits are not apparent now, they will
become known in the future, as has happened with
regard to male circumcision – the world now
knows its benefits and it has become widespread
among all nations despite the opposition of some
groups.
.Then she mentioned some of the health benefits of
female circumcision and said:

It takes away excessive libido from women
It prevents unpleasant odours which result from
foul secretions beneath the prepuce.

It reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections

It reduces the incidence of infections of the
reproductive system.
[/b]

Lies lies lies and more lies. Urinary tract imfections are caused by exposure of the external urinary system (which is directly under the cli.toris) to unhygenic conditions. If the clitoris is cut off, then the external urethra would be even more exposed to dirt and unhygenic conditions than before so that part about FGM preventing UTI is rubbish.
The woman mentioning the so called benefits of circumcision is a Muslim so of course she would definitely speak well of it like a typical brainwashed Muslim.
There are no health benefits to FGM, if we are to go by what she says when she mentioned that the health benefits will become apparent in future, that means we might as well engage in any harmful practice we deem fit on the basis that one day in future scientists will obviously discover benefits in that harmful practice.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2013
De Beauvoir: I didn't expect to see so many people encouraging circumcision, I am so surprised.
I trust Islam now. They are the forerunners in disgusting and barbaric treatment of women. Islam is the only religion that prescribes beating of women, it is the only religion where its adherents are taught that women have inferior incomplete intellects, it is the only religion where marrying pre-pubescent girls is allowed, it is the only religion where women are prohibited from leading. And now this.
All the other barbaric nonsense were not enough for them. They had to add female genital mutilation to the list.

Big lie. The secretions are not copious enough to get accumulated in the labia. Infact the secretions are very minute and the only time there is great secretion is when the woman is aroused.

This is appaling, so women should be deprived of sexual pleasure because their husbands cannot stand the sight of an engorged cli.toris?
Another lie.

Men generally have higher sex drives than women. I don't undertstand why women have to be prevented from having sex drives when men who desire sex far more than they do are left alone.

Lies lies lies and more lies. Urinary tract imfections are caused by exposure of the external urinary system (which is directly under the cli.toris) to unhygenic conditions. If the clitoris is cut off, then the external urethra would be even more exposed to dirt and unhygenic conditions than before so that part about FGM preventing UTI is rubbish.
The woman mentioning the so called benefits of circumcision is a Muslim so of course she would definitely speak well of it like a typical brainwashed Muslim.
There are no health benefits to FGM, if we are to go by what she says when she mentioned that the health benefits will become apparent in future, that means we might as well engage in any harmful practice we deem fit on the basis that one day in future scientists will obviously discover benefits in that harmful practice.
thank you for answering that man. If i call some people cavemen now, some people would want to crucify me. Some backward human being are definitely on this forum.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by mariecamara: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2013
Female Circumcision reduces prostitution and therefore it's good. The world will get worst if women fail to control their desire for sex and that is causing a lot of problems in our world today. The body of a woman is precious and need to be preserved for the special purpose God has endowed it with. In a world both male and female are sex mongers social norms are mostly abused. I strongly support female circumcision.
De Beauvoir: I didn't expect to see so many people encouraging circumcision, I am so surprised.

Another lie.

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by tolly19(f): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Donlexino: who told u dey dnt feel sex urge?i had a gf who ws circumcised and she really did enjoy sex even morethan me!
i thought the circumcision was meant to purify her so why was she having pre-marital sex
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ojab2013: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Female circumcision is not the same as the Female Genital Mutilatn. They are two different things. FGM involves cutting away the labia majora and labia minora while female circumsion involves cutting the upper part of the clit-ris. Female circumcision is good and healthy. All the adverse effects listed for female circumcision can also be gotten from male circumcision. It all depends on the medical expert. Please read more. We all echo what we hear not what we know. This is the Highest Level of Ignorance.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by nora544: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
mariecamara: Female Circumcision reduces prostitution and therefore it's good. The world will get worst if women fail to control their desire for sex and that is causing a lot of problems in our world today. The body of a woman is precious and need to be preserved for the special purpose God has endowed it with. In a world both male and female are sex mongers social norms are mostly abused. I strongly support female circumcision.

You should have it like the woman have it so many countries in Afrika, than you will know how bad it is, did you ever speak with a woman, about the pain she has, i feel no.

I cannot believe that this comes from a woman, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ukuts gp: thank you for answering that man. If i call some people cavemen now, some people would want to crucify me. Some backward human being are definitely on this forum.

Please call them cavemen if you like because that's what they are.

I don't even know why Seun decided to give them their own board on Nairaland, now they have an entire section all to themselves to continue preaching barbarism.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
ojab2013: Female circumcision is not the same as the Female Genital Mutilatn. They are two different things. FGM involves cutting away the labia majora and labia minora while female circumsion involves cutting the upper part of the clit-ris. Female circumcision is good and healthy. All the adverse effects listed for female circumcision can also be gotten from male circumcision. It all depends on the medical expert. Please read more. We all echo what we hear not what we know. This is the Highest Level of Ignorance.
They are the same thing, you are the ignorant one here. Do you even know what mutilation means? How can you say that cutting off a functional part of a woman's geni.tals is not the same thing as mutilating her?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by akinz4u(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ukuts gp: wu told u that she use to enjoy it. She is just faking it.

@ukut gp u harsh oh, why u wan hurt @donalex feelings... #harsh
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by sleekch1c(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
ndidibabe: Spirit? The same rat that chopped that apology from the condom factory she calls a birth certificate + her tiny brain will deal with that.

See how eager you are to trade mean words...the 'sane' ones who circumcised your privates obviously did same to your brain.
You really are a living proof that female circumcision is evil..look how pained and frustrated your previous posts are.
Poor thing.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by EvilBrain1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Double post
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by EvilBrain1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
soul_glo:

The penis has foreskin. That is totally different from cutting off a clitoris or even in some really brutal ones they cut of everything and sew up the hole and leave just a little bit for when she starts her period. For many it is a life time of pain and shame. It is nothing like male circumcision

The clítoris has a foreskin as well. It's called the clitoral hood and it's one of the things removed during female circumcision. Muslims use the exact same argument as you to justify mutilating their girls.

I don't know why we can't just agree that it's wrong to cut off any part of a baby or child; whether male or female unless it's for clearcut medical reasons like appendicitis, cancer or gangrene.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by jpphilips(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
njiaka: Aw does female uncircumsion look like? Ve not seen one before

yahoo images will help, disgusting i must say, to think that some people go as far as taking out the two labia makes it more scary.
Any parent who tries that must give out her daughter at a very discounted price, funny enough, when a girl tells me no sex before marriage,
my next question is "are you circumcised"? like a reflex action for me, the good side is that most guys know little about the female organs.

difficult to see a guy who knows the diff. between virgins and non virgins, circumcised and uncircumcised gals, even some circumcised gals who didn't attend a boarding school don't even know they are, it is that bad.

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by jpphilips(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2013

She is not fully circumcised, some cultures just severe the Tip of the core while the rest of it stays inside, on arousal, the ones inside will shoot out and do its duty, i think that is the situation you encountered.
There are cultures who severe it so deeply that it looks uprooted then stitched, even the labia minora goes with it, those ones don't feel sh!t.
I just feel sorry for their husbands.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by jpphilips(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
mariecamara: Female Circumcision reduces prostitution and therefore it's good. The world will get worst if women fail to control their desire for sex and that is causing a lot of problems in our world today. The body of a woman is precious and need to be preserved for the special purpose God has endowed it with. In a world both male and female are sex mongers social norms are mostly abused. I strongly support female circumcision.

Since majority of our modern prostitutes are fueled by their desire for Money not sex, how do you intend to deal with that? chop off their hands?

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by jpphilips(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
ojab2013: Female circumcision is not the same as the Female Genital Mutilatn. They are two different things. FGM involves cutting away the labia majora and labia minora while female circumsion involves cutting the upper part of the clit-ris. Female circumcision is good and healthy. All the adverse effects listed for female circumcision can also be gotten from male circumcision. It all depends on the medical expert. Please read more. We all echo what we hear not what we know. This is the Highest Level of Ignorance.

grin grin you have a problem with English, did you really type the above?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by jpphilips(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
ndidibabe: Honestly, you are insane.

Thank your stars that you are of this generation, listen up, the only reason you think it doesn't matter is because the level of awareness is not high and the stigma of circumcised females are yet to be on the rise, that will change very soon with growing education and awareness.

The reason that practice is still thriving is because it tend to have some religious backing and knowing how crazy Africans are with religion, the stigma isn't there, but that will change very soon.
I know you may argue that it is no choice of the girl child but life isn't fair, that is why people are educating mothers like you to desist from the act to end the generation of people who have been mutilated.

From your name it sounds Ibo, do you know that there was a time the "osu" caste were no outcasts? in fact it was Christianity that made it worse, the same way education will create a set of female circumcised pariah/out caste, trust me, in the next 50yrs, it will be difficult for circumcised females to marry, if only the fore fathers who ran to shrines for refuge knew what will befall the generations they left behind, I am certain they will have a re think.

BTW, in case you are contemplating mutilating your Kids, better stay away from Rivers state because it is a crime that attracts 5yrs imprisonment, the Governor has already signed it into law

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
quote author=sleekch1c]

See how eager you are to trade mean words...the 'sane' ones who circumcised your privates obviously did same to your brain.
You really are a living proof that female circumcision is evil..look how pained and frustrated your previous posts are.
Poor thing.[/quote]So when people were busy making money on a good Monday, you were busy searching for my post? Jobless thing, I am sure if you had graduated at 21, started a career at the initial stage of your useful life and happily married, your life won't be like this. Like I said, you should be an abortion. Rsleekch1c(t) =In 1. Monkey, work that out.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by modele2: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
sleekch1c:

Keep consoling yourself...the fact remains that leaving that 'extra meat' just the way it is is much more advisable medically as opposed to mutilating yourself in the name of circumcision.
You keep setting new records for ignorance, naivety and flawed sense of reasoning.
I don't understand this poster so you want her to gnash her teeth at something she cannot change. Why are you bent on nailing her to the cross. Even If she wishes to comfort herself abeg let her be. It's a choice and if she has no qualms I wonder what the panadol taking on another's headache is about. Talk ur own and move on.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by ndidibabe(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
modele2: I don't understand this poster so you want her to gnash her teeth at something she cannot change. Why are you bent on nailing her to the cross. Even If she wishes to comfort herself abeg let her be. It's a choice and if she has no qualms I wonder what the panadol taking on another's headache is about. Talk ur own and move on.
The silly thing thinks her very big clitor:s will buy her all the things money can't buy.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by soulglo: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
abdulkayus: To some people, its right while to some its wrong. Dey all have reason for it. Dey circumcise their daughters cos dey believe it will reduce their intimate hunger, thus maintainin a decent society. If u look at it circumcise female tends to be less randy than d uncircumcise ones.
Thought in Islam, its nt compulsory to circumcise their females bt its recommended, bt its only d top top of d cli.to.ris shld be cut off. Though, many people dont do it bt some does. Its also compulsory to circumcise d males Islamically.
Everyone to it religious, cultural and social belief.

This is just barbaric. I can't imagine life without a clitoris. That is the same as a chemical castration for men. A punishment that s usually reserved for serial rapists. It is just savage to do that to a woman. Is sex supposed to be just for the man's pleasure?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by POPEII: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2013
chineloSA:
Those who practise it, I cannot judge them, but I can only imagine what they are missing when they get to adulthood.

Damn, they are missing out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you can't miss something you never had
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by soulglo: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: you can't miss something you never had

Yeah right. Tell that to someone that was born into poverty.

That "extra meat" comment is still making me laugh today
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by POPEII: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
^ this is simple logic.
Besides who are you to judge them? What's wrong with female circumcision? So far none of you have been able to show me why people should stop it , you guys talk about sexual pleasure as if it was the purpose of your life, besides we still have frigid females with clit , so who is fooling who ?

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by soulglo: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: ^ this is simple logic.
Besides who are you to judge them? What's wrong with female circumcision? So far none of you have been able to show me why people should stop , you talk about sexual pleasure as if it was the purpose of your life, even if their big clit we still have frigid females, do who is fooling who ?

Ehm....... ok
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by POPEII: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
soul_glo:

Ehm....... ok
typos
*edited*
Anyway I got your points, but you must accept that your views can't be universal smiley
Re: Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. by POPEII: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
POPE II: ^ this is simple logic.
Besides who are you to judge them? What's wrong with female circumcision? So far none of you have been able to show me why people should stop it , you guys talk about sexual pleasure as if it was the purpose of your life, besides we still have frigid females with clit , so who is fooling who ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.