Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! (4741 Views)

List Of Huawei Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Update / Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread / Breaking News: Airtel Taking Over The Internet Market??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello folks,

I don't know if you have started noticing that a silent killer is taking over the mobile scene in Naijja! Huawei smart phones are taking over all major sales points in Nigeria.

I wanted to share some facts about the Huawei brand.

Facts about Huawei -

1. How do you pronounce it? Is it " Who are we", " Hawaii"??
Ans - It is pronounced "WaaaWay"! (That sounds Nigerian)

2. MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, Starcomms, Multi links, Visafone, Swift broadband 4GLTE, Spectra net 4G LTE, Mobitel broadband are all networks build by Huawei.

3. 80% of all Telecom operators in the world use Huawei as their backbone for network equipments.

4. Rumour has it that 1 out of 3 users of a mobile device uses a Huawei product(Think even USB devices)

5. As of ending 2012, Huawei is the worlds 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. (1.Samsung 2.Apple 3.Huawei. That puts them as a brand ahead of LG, Blackberry, Nokia).

6. Rumour has it that any flight crash in the world has an 70% chances of having a Huawei personnel in the passenger manifest. At any given time there are about 10,000 Huawei personnel on air around the world.

7. The worlds slimmest phone is a Huawei smartphone- Huawei Ascend P6.

8. Over 2100 Huawei expatriates deployed in Nigeria to service the backbone of all operators.

9. Your ringtone(Callertunz) are done by Huawei for Mobile operators here.

10. Huawei smart phones will be No1 smart phone manufacturer in the world by 2015.

Huawei - Make it possible!

1 Like

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Cheapest Windows smartphone is Huawei W1(Check attachment).

It is available with leading smartphone distributors in Nigeria.

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Folks,

Value proposition from Telecom giant Huawei to Nigerian customer base.

Check it out at all leading stores and outlets.

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
Folks,

Check out the Worlds Slimmest Smartphone - Huawei ascend P6.

Available for pre-order with all leading outlets.

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Folks,

Pictures from Saka Tinubu Lagos.

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2013
These are from Aba.

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Pictures from Computer Village - Lagos

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2013
U Shuld have said, the world nt just 9ja. Besides numb 7 record has been broken. The p6 is 6.18mm slim, the new phone is 5.3mm slim
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Worlds fastest 4G LTE phone - Huawei P2 (LTE)

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 17, 2013
Did i hear u just say taking over 9ja?
It should be, "Are trying to make their presence felt.
I bet if u hav LG and Huaweii products, LG will run out of stock while u are yet 2 sell a single Huaweii device.
Their products are expensive and kinda over hyped as customers dnt look upon them the second time.

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Folks,

Its good to critisize. But the fact remains that Huawei is already playing a very big role in the daily.lives f the Nigerian masses. Only fact remains none seems to realise it! Check out around, chances are that there is a Huawei product or service you are already using, fact being that you are not aware.

Yes, I agree LG or Tecno r fall ahead in sales of these guys today. But don't determine the future on your present.

There were days Motorola, Alcatel n Ericsson reigned in the phone segment. But where are they today. Would you have believed if someone told you that a co without any R&D or setup would challenge the biggies in this league. You wouldn't, none would too! But look at Tecno, they have transformed from a one man company to a very aggressive brand!

3 years back if someone said Nokia would die, none would believed it. So never judge anyone on his present.

Huawei is already playing a big role in your life, Oga!
Wake up and realise what is happening.

You are about witnessesing the next big thing in the phone segment.

Huawei is here to stay!
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Folks,

Pictures from Kano.

Seems like these guys r serious O!

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by stremy21(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Huawei; the future of Smartphones and Terminal equipments in the world.
MAKE IT POSSIBLE.
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by flawless911(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2013
techmedia: Folks,

Its good to critisize. But the fact remains that Huawei is already playing a very big role in the daily.lives f the Nigerian masses. Only fact remains none seems to realise it! Check out around, chances are that there is a Huawei product or service you are already using, fact being that you are not aware.

Yes, I agree LG or Tecno r fall ahead in sales of these guys today. But don't determine the future on your present.

There were days Motorola, Alcatel n Ericsson reigned in the phone segment. But where are they today. Would you have believed if someone told you that a co without any R&grin or setup would challenge the biggies in this league. You wouldn't, none would too! But look at Tecno, they have transformed from a one man company to a very aggressive brand!

3 years back if someone said Nokia would die, none would believed it. So never judge anyone on his present.

Huawei is already playing a big role in your life, Oga!
Wake up and realise what is happening.

You are about witnessesing the next big thing in the phone segment.

Huawei is here to stay!
Bros, How much dem dey pay for dis una aggressive marketing stuff.. Abeg I wan join una, at least mah make small money during dis ASUU period.. Abeg bros mi, no ignore me ohh.. Show me d way abeg
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by mrdrizzy(m): 2:39am On Nov 18, 2013
To be sincere,i cnt remember d last time i saw an huawei product..we jst keep hearing news
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by sweettease(f): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Its one thng to be the most common hardly noticeable household gadget and another thng to be a smartphone giant. I dey watch.
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Folks,

That's exactly my.point. Huawei is already a household equipment vendor and is the 3rd largest smartphone vendor!

They r both of what you just said!

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
mr.drizzy:
To be sincere,i cnt remember d last time i saw an huawei product..we jst keep hearing news

Oga, all those USB modems from operators are all Huawei!

All those table phones are Huawei!

All mobile towers around you are Huawei!

So now you know where you see them!

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by 4peace(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
techmedia:

Oga, all those USB modems from operators are all Huawei!

All those table phones are Huawei!

All mobile towers around you are Huawei!

So now you know where you see them!

Not all Dude

Most of Cdma service provider uses Huawei e.g Visafone

and it is Good phone but in smartphone world i dont think so
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
More pictures...

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by flash333: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2013

HUAWEI P6.
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by akwunmi(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2013
hw is p2 n p6??
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by chrisshallom: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2013
techmedia: Cheapest Windows smartphone is Huawei W1(Check attachment).

It is available with leading smartphone distributors in Nigeria.

wow,this guys are really hitting the market in a big way,was at the following shops in Portharcourt to pick up a phone and there fliers and posters were every where.The shops are Kuess,Joy Morris and Nokia house Rumuokwuta,eventually i ended up picking their Ascend D quard xl which is like the next best thing.
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by Elxandre(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2013
how much did you get it?
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Yeeepa!!

mr marketer!!! wink wink wink

tecno don do their own, Gionee take over small tho those ones no get power, now na huawei.
small thing even koko mobile go start

NL na prime market. ride on oooo.

na seun dey dull na, all these kain thing u no go drop something just dey misyarn about? lailai.

anyway, see as that guy ask for contacts biko help him. spread d love o. shebi u see as Tecno marketers do am. at a point 90% of topic on 1st two pages in phone section na tecno. just gather a few guys join body make dem dey open thread dey go. mumu plenty for here, some go even join you do free marketing work sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by akwunmi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
priz 4 p2 ooo,i lov it.
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Folks,

Another product from Huawei-G610.
Now available for Pre order at all leading stores across the nation.

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by techmedia: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Folks,

Another flagship product - Huawei Ascend Mate.

Now available for pre order at all leading outlets across Naijja!!!

Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by stremy21(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tecno and Gionee are not in the class of Huawei. These are just globally unpopular OEMs unlike the world renown Huawei brand.
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by akwunmi(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2013
techmedia: Folks,

Another product from Huawei-G610.
Now available for Pre order at all leading stores across the nation.

hw mch ?
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by psalmdave(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Apart from modem,i don't know anyone using huawei.....They are cool tho,but naija market?
Re: Huawei Smartphones Taking Over Naijja! by 2B1ASK1(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Huawei Ascend Mate does NOT come with 'factory fitted' google play unfortunately !.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs Lg G3 Vs Sony Z2 / Meizu M2 Note, Unboxing And Hands On Review / How Do I Remove This Icon From My Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.