Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! (981 Views)

How Money Disappeared From My Pocket / Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note / A Nairalander Lost His Father Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Cutepessy(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Have you ever lost a #1,000 naira note before And how did your own got lost?? As a matter of fact, mine was very painful and unbearable... It was d latter hours of friday, when i closed from work so I have to go and deliver clothes to my client coz I own a laundry shop.. What was left with me was a #1,000 note and two #5 note making it #1,010 with me..so when i got to the bank, the banker gave me a #1,000 note of which i never had change with me coz i was left with only that. As a matter of fact as a naija i have to pack out the whole money in my pocket so as to let him know i dont have change.. So I have to go my way since there was no change. On getting home, lemme pack out my money as usual buh... Wat was left with me was just the two #5. No where to find the money, it was really painful that night..how was your own??
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Dygeasy(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Kai!

For You To Have Thought Of Creating A Thread On This, The Thing Still Dey Pain You. Pele Ehn?

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by yousee(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2013
Sorry for your loss bro! Just man up, move on...its just a paragraph on a page in your life's story.

A little heads up...
Don't expect much understanding from this forum. You'd be getting lots of jeers, name-calling etc! This is nairaland!

Like I said, just man up and let go...but, move on! It happens...its life!

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by lymelyte(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2013
hello @op,pple have lost alot of things worth far more than 1k in a split of seconds.Man up,i understand it isnt easy for you,judging from your kind of job.Life goes on.
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by carzola(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2013
I lost 2 of my girlfriends in 1day buh my ballz still rock.. Guy grow up.. 1k nah chicken change e no even reach my yestday suya money...
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Cutepessy(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2013
thankx very mch bro....@ you see
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Deiok(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2013
Because of one thousand naira you come here come dey open thread.
Abeg if anybody see money for ground make he give this dude.
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by pembisco(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Chei! GOD punish poverty.
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
^ ^ ^

gringrin
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by freda506(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
grin grin
pembisco: Chei! GOD punish poverty.
Deiok: Because of one thousand naira you come here come dey open thread.
Abeg if anybody see money for ground make he give this dude.

Jesus
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Deiok(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
freda506: grin grin

Jesus
Dont use the name of the lord in vain.
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Cutepessy(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Dygeasy: Kai!

For You To Have Thought Of Creating A Thread On This, The Thing Still Dey Pain You. Pele Ehn?
dygeasy yhu neva c smting... 2hundred naira neva loss for yhur pocket once wen he be say no hope 2 get anoda one dat latter hour of d day? Yhu ar a learner... I pray it wil cm to yhu smday.
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Cutepessy(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2013
freda506: grin grin

Jesus
y d jesus @freda? Is thiz a religious thread?
Re: How A Nairalander Lost A #1,000 Note From His Pocket!! by Cutepessy(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2013
carzola: I lost 2 of my girlfriends in 1day buh my ballz still rock.. Guy grow up.. 1k nah chicken change e no even reach my yestday suya money...
all fingers are nt equal dear ... If yhu tink 1k iz a chicken change, den God brings swit music out of a broken chord.. God go mk yhur money wey mk u dey buga finish.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ebola 419: An Australian Scammed For $10, 0000 USD By A Nigerian / Who Would Be Your Nairaland Personality 2014 And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.