Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. (1685 Views)

8 Best Fruits To Boost Your Immune System / 6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your Sex Stamina / 9 Foods That Boost Your Immune System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by jhayol(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2013
This is a field. Let's build a discussiong about our farms.
Plantation:
Do you have a Farm?
What do you plant on it?
Do you Reap what you Sow on your Farm?
Are your Farm Produce satisfying and eye catching?
Are your Farm soil Fertile?
Do you have problem with Insects?

Fishery:
What happend to your Fish Business?
Do you get real Big Fish to sell in time?
Are your Fish feeding well?
Are you tired of changing what frequently?
Do you have problem with your fishes?

Poultry:
What is happening to your Fowls?
Don't they produce egg?
They do die?
They don't eat well?
They are not big?
What then is it?
This is a Farm Zone for Farmers. State your problem. But, believe me, I have solutions to every questions above.
NOW!!, LET'S START!
Spit your problem out now!!

1 Like

Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by GGfadar(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2013
Thanks for d thread...
I av a farm n all is well but i want farm pepper(RODO in yoruba language) but still dont know where to get seeds. Pls help
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by GGfadar(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2013
Want to know d current price of plantain/bunch to cos i ll harvest soon . Thanks n GOD bless
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by jhayol(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
GGfadar: Thanks for d thread...
I av a farm n all is well but i want farm pepper(RODO in yoruba language) but still dont know where to get seeds. Pls help
It is Simple. Just buy some Fresh peper (Ata Rodo), get a Knife, cut them into two each and bring out the seeds into a buckets, and you are good to sow them!!...
But planting them from the scratch I will recommend a product for you,which you can use on the soil after planting this seeds to enable the water you used to wet the ground more "wetter".

Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by jhayol(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
GGfadar: Want to know d current price of plantain/bunch to cos i ll harvest soon . Thanks n GOD bless
Lowest price for Bunch of plantain is NGN 1400 upward

Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by umuahiacctv: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
GGfadar: Thanks for d thread...
whatwver type or specie of pepper you want to farm just call the seed project company kano on 08033493239. I planted UC82B tomato ,6 plants give me a total of 72 riped seeds every friday.

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by umuahiacctv: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
I was so happy to see a thread on farming here in nairaland where everything is tribe and politics. This thread will be my primary thread henceforth. I am in Umuahia,love poultry keeping and tomato farming.My Ist large-scale poultry (2000)will come on stream by 2017. 2014 will be fora 10-basket- a-day tomato farming. Currently in my urban cage ,I have 30 broilers(sayeed) that am raising as portion quality for gifts and personal consumption.
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by jhayol(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
umuahiacctv: I was so happy to see a thread on farming here in nairaland where everything is tribe and politics. This thread will be my primary thread henceforth. I am in Umuahia,love poultry keeping and tomato farming.My Ist large-scale poultry (2000)will come on stream by 2017. 2014 will be fora 10-basket- a-day tomato farming. Currently in my urban cage ,I have 30 broilers(sayeed) that am raising as portion quality for gifts and personal consumption.
Yea, I also noticed that too that's why I actually decide to create this Thread!..
Well, I have a products for any farmers having problem with their farms actually.
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by GGfadar(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2013
jhayol:
It is Simple. Just buy some Fresh peper (Ata Rodo), get a Knife, cut them into two each and bring out the seeds into a buckets, and you are good to sow them!!...
But planting them from the scratch I will recommend a product for you,which you can use on the soil after planting this seeds to enable the water you used to wet the ground more "wetter".
thanks bro
i actually tot of dat earlier but tot i ll cost more. i really appreciate ur info and i will work on dat ASAP...
pls what's dat stuff u said will help d soil moisture..
JAH BLESS
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by GGfadar(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2013
umuahiacctv: whatwver type or specie of pepper you want to farm just call the seed project company kano on 08033493239. I planted UC82B tomato ,6 plants give me a total of 72 riped seeds every friday.
..........thanks for this useful info
i ll call d org. right now to book for seeds.
u r d best... 10x a lot
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by adamooye5(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
When I saw this thread I was very happy,as NL does not have Agriculture room. Pls I need a general advice on cat fish farming. I just Started a pound of abt Three hudred fingerlings.thanx
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by jhayol(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
adamooye5: When I saw this thread I was very happy,as NL does not have Agriculture room. Pls I need a general advice on cat fish farming. I just Started a pound of abt Three hudred fingerlings.thanx
How Fast are you fishes growing?
How clean is the water?
How many times a day/week do you change the water?
How often do you feed them?
Do you feed them with chemicalised feeds?
Do they grow the way you want?
Do you noticed decrease in their numbers?(Death)?
Does you fishponds smells?

Look at your Fish Farming with these questions,make sure you correct every wrong things regarding the above questions!!
If you need anything, do not excitate to ask??.. Thanks
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Great thread jhayol.

I have a question. One of my friends owns a fish pond made out of a very large plastic tank. She has been keeping the fish for three months now and she noticed that they stopped growing.

Fish are supposed to grow up to full maturity after six months.

What she feeds them: fish food pellets and fish/meat. So why have they stopped growing?
Re: Farmers Zone: Poultry, Plantations, Fishery. Boost Your Business Here. by Monocrotophos: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
umuahiacctv:
whatwver type or specie of pepper you want to farm just call the seed project company kano on 08033493239. I planted UC82B tomato ,6 plants give me a total of 72 riped seeds every friday.
how long does it take for this uc82b to mature and ready for harvesting, also, why do u prefer this brand compare to others? finally, can u state its total height? thank u so much

(1) (Reply)

Photos: What Is The Most Beautiful Fruit In Existence? / The Green, White, Green Eba (photo) / How To Make Suya, Post Recipes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.