Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections (23467 Views)

Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working / Photos: Anambra Residents Protest Alleged Plans By FG To Transfer Boko Haram.... / Photos: Anambra Governor And Wife Honoured With Duke And Duchess By CLCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by rozayx5(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
GbagaunDetector:

Ahah, anuofia, you talk like you are the only one that lives in Lagos here, don't even go there, what happened to the numerous slumps, ghettos in Lagos.

Take a skyline picture of lagos mainland and let's see, anu mpama. Even the Behind places in Island, have some appalling areas, I doubt u even live in Lagos.

no dustbins on streets in LEkki here as obtainable in other sane States and their towns , they just fling their trash all over the place, no wonder Cholera has made Lagos its 2nd home grin
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by firstolalekan(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
rozayx5: new york in Jakande continued grin grin

just 3 km from the toll gate grin

Lagosians are suffering and smiling

[size=38pt]LIER[/size] !!!
2009 picture. story storryy tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChinoElectz:

It is on the Guinness record that ibadam is the dirtiest town in the subsaharan Africa. Onitsha is New York in all aspects when compared to the laidback, poverty and mud house infested ibadan.

Really!!! I didn't know that
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by rozayx5(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
firstolalekan:

please is there no Nairaland that lives around Lekki Area that can confirm there pictures i took with my phone this afternoon

Jakande roundabout just drop there and stroll to the beach, you will cover your nose till you get to the beach and pay 1000NGN to have access to the beach again shocked and please note, if you dont have an SUV or plan to use leg avoid the road grin

i must shame all you Eko Oni baje azzlickers

https://www.nairaland.com/1520089/jakande-beach-road-one-many#19586275

[size=15pt]Fashola and APC are frauds and hypocrites[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by EASTSIDAZ: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
firstolalekan:

This picture was taken just last week, in the same lagos that you guys are hyping the lame duck fashole. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by lagcity(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
You Igbos should be ashamed of yourselves, the whole yiboland is smaller than Kwara and Osun, yet you can't clean the place up. Where's the so-called "development" and Japan of Africa? mu he he he he he. You ppl need a reality check.
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by rozayx5(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

This picture was taken just last week, in the same lagos that you guys are hyping the lame duck fashole. grin grin

i can see the Gucci Store at the far right grin grin grin

Lagos is working

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by EASTSIDAZ: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
This is a picture taken just last week. Lagos is overflowing with garbage. The most unlivable city in the world.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by rozayx5(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: This is a picture taken just last week. Lagos is overflowing with garbage. The most unlivable city in the world.

slumopolis,

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by EASTSIDAZ: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
rozayx5:

slumopolis,

Can you imagine that this is the same eko oni bage. Where the gov is suffocating them with huge debt profile with nothing to show for it. This is what they want to bring to Anambra. I will prefer a Kenyan to rule Anambra than the Islamic yorobar APC.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by InvertedHammer: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Polio: Terrible... The cops are just chilling, fu...cking lazy as..sholes ... smh!

LOL.

I wonder what you expect them to be doing.
grin
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Decryptor(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2013
tha_originator: omg! Na so IBOLAND be?shocked like where dem just fight world war 3 finish? No wonder dem dey migrate go kano and lagos.. Wow! I'm astonished! So all d noise weh dis people deh make naso their backyard be like dustbin! I'm disappointed!angry kindly vote for NGIGE, the yoruba/hausa party candidate to salvage the land from bad leaders! We need to upgrade the lifestyle of the ibo nation. We can allow them to be suffering like dis. Pls vote NGIGE for ur own good. Don't be deceived by collecting 1000-2000 naira, it won't change ur life! One love! *kisses*
APC should not be allowed to rule Anambra so that it does not turn to this.....

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Decryptor(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2013
firstolalekan:

[size=38pt]LIAR[/size] !!!

Kudos to Awo's FREE EDUCATION! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by bestview: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2013
Decrypto nwanne you went too far to hit this clowns below the belt. That was rather cool to send the message. But am beginning to think that its not their fault, its like they do not sell brand new zinc in the yorobar land. I stand to be corrected. No wonder an average yorobar is so ashamed to identify with his or her state instead all of them will be claiming Lagos which is not yorobar land.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Ublaize: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2013
tha_originator: omg! Na so IBOLAND be?shocked like where dem just fight world war 3 finish? No wonder dem dey migrate go kano and lagos.. Wow! I'm astonished! So all d noise weh dis people deh make naso their backyard be like dustbin! I'm disappointed!angry kindly vote for NGIGE, the yoruba/hausa party candidate to salvage the land from bad leaders! We need to upgrade the lifestyle of the ibo nation. We can allow them to be suffering like dis. Pls vote NGIGE for ur own good. Don't be deceived by collecting 1000-2000 naira, it won't change ur life! One love! *kisses*
Ode burukwu!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by bestview: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Decryptor:

[size=38pt]LIAR[/size] !!!

Kudos to Awo's FREE EDUCATION! grin grin

That was the same free substandard education given to those clowns by that awoh who was convicted for treason and sent to jail.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Can you imagine that this is the same eko oni bage. Where the gov is suffocating them with huge debt profile with nothing to show for it. This is what they want to bring to Anambra. I will prefer a Kenyan to rule Anambra than the Islamic yorobar APC.

Haba!!
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by spotmataz: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2013
@op did a good job. Unfortunately the thread was derailed by a bunch of ignoramus...
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by nobilie: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2013
And you say we can be one nation. A lovely tread and some one diverted attention saying onitsha is dirty.

Pls, let's not tribalise this discursion.
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by olatiler(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Anambra is a paradise to all SW states including some parts of Lagos fyi

Bro u can't kill me with laugh, I laugh so teeeeeee my tongue come out to join me grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Ten years without development in SW, still SE will never meet us even GEJ can testify for that
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Dreamflyin(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
My street in Nkpor. Outskirts of Onitsha oo. We are marginalised oo. Not yet the main Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by otiigba1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dreamflyin: My street in Nkpor. Outskirts of Onitsha oo. We are marginalised oo. Not yet the main Onitsha.
whats the name of your street in nkpor? i am from nkpor too (mgbuka motto parts nkpor)

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Dreamflyin(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
oti-igba:
whats the name of your street in nkpor? i am from nkpor too (mgbuka motto parts nkpor)

Ideani, Odume Layout. Via Peoples Club.
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by zeestone99(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dreamflyin: My street in Nkpor. Outskirts of Onitsha oo. We are marginalised oo. Not yet the main Onitsha.

Dreamflying abeg i wan follow u yarn privately ooo
zeestone99@gmail.com
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by aryzgreat: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
bestview: Decrypto nwanne you went too far to hit this clowns below the belt. That was rather cool to send the message. But am beginning to think that its not their fault, its like they do not sell brand new zinc in the yorobar land. I stand to be corrected. No wonder an average yorobar is so ashamed to identify with his or her state instead all of them will be claiming Lagos which is not yorobar land.

Hahahahahahaha! Chai chino u wicked walai! Eko oni baje! When shall we hear ibadan oni baje, ekiti oni baje? Every yorobar wan claim lagosian.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 21, 2013

Why does everywhere look so disorganized? Are there city masterplans or building codes in effect at all? undecided
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

Why does everywhere look so disorganized? Are there city masterplans or building codes in effect at all? undecided

do they have building codes in okitipupa your village?
vermin
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2013
re@lchange:

do they have building codes in okitipupa your village?
vermin

Ummm... all I asked was a simple question. Dont blame me for your upside down life.
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2013
kingoflag:

Ummm... all I asked was a simple question. Dont blame me for your upside down life.

but you blame others for your fkcd up life
stinking pig
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 21, 2013
re@lchange:

but you blame others for your fkcd up life
stinking pig

Ehhh....nah!

I grew up with 24hr electricity, cold milk in the fridge, cops that gave 10billion fuxxks about my safety and Presidents that know that they are my servants and if they dont do what we the people desire they would be disgracefully kicked out of office and probably hounded into jail. My life is far from fcked up.

Can you say the same?
Re: Photos: Anambra 2013 Elections by biafranqueen: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi / Delegates Complain Of Starvation At PDP Presidential Primaries / Why Buhari Made A U-turn On Legislators’ Jumbo Pay – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.