Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match (19932 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia: Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hello people, are you going to Watch the match Live in the U J esuene stadium in calabar? If you are Let's share our Pics here and see how much fun we can have!!! If you have a pic of peeps queing to enter the stadium pls feel free To share!!! Let the fun begin #nairalandstagram grin embarassed
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pix fromm the Stadium...

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
More pix... See fun for stadium

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by badmeat(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
I'm watching from MARS,grin
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Orokita(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
bad meat: I'm watching from MARS,grin
Send The pictures from mars then embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Another thread to ruin peoples internet bundle....go watch the highlights on supersport!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by chamboy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
First page tins
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by freda506(f): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
coolBrazil here we come
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by e2nuoluwa(f): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
this is serious
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by seedord247(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Guy you won show us say you dey there live and we don see you and your mumbo jumbo gurl. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by simdam500(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
IS ALL I SEE ON THE STADIO

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
seedord247: Guy you won show us say you dey there live abd we don see you and your mumbo jumbo gurl. grin

Na wa ooo see beefing grin
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by aventura: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
How dos this affect the price of garri in london cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Temismith(f): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come, make I go snap. Brb. grin
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by ignis: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Another dumb front page topic...
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Nicepoker(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Op watz that supose to mean.
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Gwekzy: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by lalaboi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
For all ye people that like to claim posh lol. . . . Its nuttin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
angry

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by firstolalekan(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
tongue

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by bacteria24(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
I don't know what's all the fuss about this qualification. It was an abysmal performance by the eagles and the Ethopians alike. Other teams that will make it to Brazil would love to have Nigeria in their group as it would mean guaranteed victory for them. Senegal v Cote D'Ivoire is on at the moment and you can appreciate the quality of the game on display unlike the NGA v ETH borefest.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by adamooye5(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Me watch my own 4 zoo, see my witness

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Moshkom(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Where ar d Pics... Or u fink u av Uploaded ni?
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by MDMA: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nairaland dry these days. So so small boiz! No meaningful topics.

Can someone please post a picture of the stadium?
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by JonaTheClown: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
. ..Na my own be this

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by wasiudvd(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
I was there, but av ma better pix on ma camra.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
I was there but I aint going to share any pics , na by force ? wink
Re: Pictures From The Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Match by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
What's wrong with the mods of this section?
You guys are short of quality threads abi?
Have you guys taken dinner?
E be like say una brains dey malfunction due to hunger.
Super Eagles qualified for the World Cup but the match performance is not worthy. Enough, for the noise coming today. Make una allow us focus on something else.

Last Bullet:

Ok.
Carry your focus to Anambra State.
APC & APGA leading PDP.
GEJ, Tukur worried about the final result.
More to follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Copa America Final! Can We Witness Messi's First Major Title Tomorrow? / Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.