Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. (31118 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them / My Online Dating Experience. / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:08am On Jan 03, 2012
[size=13pt]I hope people are reading this one now--- this is another great testimony about online dating and relationship for those of u who think online dating is not real . here is reality testimony from someone who have the experience and later got that relationship from online . honestly , it depends on how u arrange it that's how iot works too--- when one is serious on it sincere result would definitely come out grin grin[/size]

Digriz:

I met mine on a dating site.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ghanarep: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
Guys, I created this site: www.afropassion.com
I want you to tell me what you think.
It is a dating site.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
[size=13pt]What do u want me to think about your site now? undecided angry[/size]

ghanarep:

Guys, I created this site: www.afropassion.com
I want you to tell me what you think.
It is a dating site.

Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Tedpgrass: 5:49am On Jan 05, 2012
.@ Ogaga4Luv,  happy new year, how de Xmas? I think say as u don get Xmas wife, u go don leave this thread.
Abi na to encourage the oda countriman who still dey look.

( not to spoil una show,  me I no talk anything o !!!)
   undecided undecided  kiss kiss

Have a good day ahead.  smiley
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
[size=13pt]I wish u the same darling. . . . we're all happy to see this year 2012 and i believe that our heart desire must surely come to pass . Well , the X mas was so much fun and enjoyment here and there ^^ grin grin

Tedpgrass darling u are not wrong with your thinking Yes indeed I've got x mas wives but that doesn't mean man should not near other women . . . cheesy cheesy

honestly , i have been encouraging people on this section about relationship ever since i joined this forum . what can i say ? smiley smiley i hope some were touched my by romantic advices and others .

Thank u darling u too have a great day -- i wondering if u using facebook lets meet wink wink
[/size]

Tedpgrass:

.@ Ogaga4Luv,  happy new year, how de Xmas? I think say as u don get Xmas wife, u go don leave this thread.
Abi na to encourage the oda countriman who still dey look.

( not to spoil una show,  me I no talk anything o !!!)
   undecided undecided  kiss kiss

Have a good day ahead.  smiley
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ringim97(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2012
Female aged 18-25 and a Muslim inbox
ringim97@gmail.com
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by river6: 2:00am On Jan 10, 2012
Quote from: c0dec on May 06, 2005, 12:53 PM
78 % of women that chat online are fat and unattractive and geeky with no life at all! the other % do it as a hobby.

to those who think this , get a life ./.
did it occur to those that think that .that there may not be a posable mate where there are
so where do those of u looking foe a mate go?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Amyr: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
Is the saying better the devil u know than the angel u dont know applicable to online and offline dating?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by claremont(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2012
Amyr:

Is the saying "better the devil u know [size=13pt]OFFLINE[/size] than the angel u dont know [size=13pt]ONLINE[/size]" applicable to online and offline dating?
It does, yes.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by wiz88k: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2012
Learn how to make money online call this number for informations. +234-80771-09729
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Cg(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
Check out NaijaMax www.NaijaMax.com I think thats where all Naija Folks are hooking up now, is Kool
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2012
You all should STFU, ur all single despreate pple. Lookin 4 wife/hubby, looking 4 pple 2 tell u itz ok to search online, just say ur lookin n stop d pretence, Food 4 thot, if ur were u,wld u marry U, point r u gud enuf 4 sum1 else? Or ur jst a dreamer, well keep on dreaming, dreamers, SMH
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by kaullins(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2012
i think online dating is okay,a friend of mine met a girl online and they got married last year.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]What have the devil done wrong again^^? angry[/size]

Amyr:

Is the saying better the devil u know than the angel u dont know applicable to online and offline dating?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by mayori(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
Oftentimes online dating works out fine. Some of us go into it with good and true intentions but meet the wrong unserious ladies. Internet or elsewhere. I just need a gud and nice lady to have a family with.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]mayori my dear that being said and understood, let me be the first to tell you that you CAN meet a great person online. Some people online are very real and wonderful. And that this can be a safe and smart way to meet potential dates. smiley[/size]
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Tedpgrass: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ Mayori,
U can meet someone online,
Try to build the relationship off line.
I think the problem is making the transition.

Leaving the fantasy-like world, working at the relationship in broad daylight is where pple miss it.
Online lovey dovey words won't cut it in the face of reality.

Summary, meet  + scrutinize online, relate off-line.

Happy new year to Ogaga4luv,
How was xmas?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by mayori(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
Thanx bro. I'm really looking at dating seriously and hoping to lead to a fulfilling marriage. I hope to get that good lady online or offline.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by ThisisCee(f): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2012
Online dating?
OMG!
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Geminilove(f): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
Online dating can work if your open minded. Let start our own Nairaland dating site. I am looking for a husband. Who down?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by starruby(f): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2012
i prefer oldschool, it,s more natural,
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by viclaka: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]am 30 and am looking 4 wife, i jst need someone 2 kiss me b4 and after work, and 2 appreciate me, !!

Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Killz3(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
Online Dating, like all other forms of dating has it's ups and downs! But to be fair, i personally have reasons to think that online dating has a little bit more of risk to it than offline. Risks, in the sense that for instance, you may be dating a short man online, meanwhile your prerequisite for a "dateable" man, is a tall one! What happens when you finally meet? Disappointment! And whose fault is that? Yours! Why, because you failed to get the basics of the person before you fully committed yourself into the relationship! The risks are avoidable, but because of an innate lackluster, lackadaisical attitude of some of us, even in infinitesimal issues, we tend to take every detail for granted! We refuse to ask pertinent questions but allow ourselves to be swayed and swooned by mere words! And that is why it seems online dating is more risky!
The kind of online dating i'll suggest is when you meet someone online, and there;s a kid of connection, endeavor to meet the person offline, and then depending on your perception of the individual you can decide to continue the relationship online depending on the distance between you two! Not to be mistaken, phone communication is an online thing, so if you communicate on phone alone, you are dating online!
The only noticeable difference between off/online is the physical presence. Nonetheless, i see no wrong whatsoever in online dating. There is no guarantee that you will be better off dating offline! It all calls for the use of commonsense. Everyone was born with commonsense but some stubbornly choose not to use it! Now, when such people run into problems, who should be blamed? Online Dating? Hell No! I'll blame your lack of commonsense! If you are old enough to start dating, you should be well informed of the dangers and pitfalls, and should be ready to shoulder and bear the consequences. . . Good or bad. If you fail to avoid them blame yourself! wink
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by MrsChima1(f): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Online Dating, like all other forms of dating has it's ups and downs! But to be fair, i personally have reasons to think that online dating has a little bit more of risk to it than offline. Risks, in the sense that for instance, you may be dating a short man online, meanwhile your prerequisite for a "dateable" man, is a tall one! What happens when you finally meet? Disappointment! And whose fault is that? Yours! Why, because you failed to get the basics of the person before you fully committed yourself into the relationship! The risks are avoidable, but because of an innate lackluster, lackadaisical attitude of some of us, even in infinitesimal issues, we tend to take every detail for granted! We refuse to ask pertinent questions but allow ourselves to be swayed and swooned by mere words! And that is why it seems online dating is more risky!
The kind of online dating i'll suggest is when you meet someone online, and there;s a kid of connection, endeavor to meet the person offline, and then depending on your perception of the individual you can decide to continue the relationship online depending on the distance between you two! Not to be mistaken, phone communication is an online thing, so if you communicate on phone alone, you are dating online!
The only noticeable difference between off/online is the physical presence. Nonetheless, i see no wrong whatsoever in online dating. There is no guarantee that you will be better off dating offline! It all calls for the use of commonsense. Everyone was born with commonsense but some stubbornly choose not to use it! Now, when such people run into problems, who should be blamed? Online Dating? Hell No! I'll blame your lack of commonsense! If you are old enough to start dating, you should be well informed of the dangers and pitfalls, and should be ready to shoulder and bear the consequences. . . Good or bad. If you fail to avoid them blame yourself! wink

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by pendo89(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin dude needs a blog.
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by MrCork17: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
Pendo. please can I love you for 2 week? I will shower you with love wink
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by briensmith: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2012
This is the scene for many people who frequent the nightlife in their own towns. However, with the proliferation of online dating sites, this weekend battle has ended for a lot of people. As a matter of fact, more couples today say that they are more comfortable dating and possibly marrying online as opposed to the random hook up of the night that is more likely to end the next day. Those who've switched over to online dating say the lack of pressure and the lack of competition that is a part of nightlife is almost nonexistent online. First of all, the club scene has so many distractions that prevent a person from really getting to know someone. Online you choose whom you are going to date and online dating allows you more time without the immediate pressure of being liked or discarded. In contrast to the club where it is the jungle and the fittest get the dates - even if only for a night. Plus, there are many sites that will match you with someone who fits your ideal mate. This feature cuts out a lot of time trying to learn about each other because the matchmaking site has done all of the work for you. Normally, in a traditional dating situation, it may take weeks even months to get know someone’s likes and dislikes. But through a service all of that is taken care so immediately you know the person better.

Another benefit to dating and marriage online is that you get to interact with the person without spending a whole lot of money to find you have nothing in common with this person. Traditionally, one would spend on an average date between dinner and maybe a movie $70 - with the possibility of a second date. Online, if the person you have been emailing for awhile is not the person you see yourself in a marriage with, no harm done you haven't spent a dime. Likewise, if you see that this person could be a possible spouse, than online dating allows you to figure this out without the added expense. In addition to the extra expense of offline dating, online dating works especially well if your occupation does not offer too many opportunities for you to socialize outside the office.

Thanks

Military dating
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Thank u my dear. . .i wish u the same too . Well , My Xmas i did blasphemously . grin wink [/size]

Tedpgrass:

Happy new year to Ogaga4luv,
How was xmas?
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by MelvinJ: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
Well, I have been dating girls I met in the clubs, but for some reason it never worked out. Then I started online dating at nights and I can say that these are pretty cool ( some of them). I think it all comes up to creating cool online dating profile http://onlinedatingadvice-tips.com/lesson-1-understanding-online-dating/ and then it's pretty easy. I met few fine ladies and now I've been in a long relationship with one woman who lives in the UK Aberdeen and I visited her twice in 2011. So, I can say that it works. My next visit is in march so getting readywink
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by briensmith: 5:46am On Feb 16, 2012
At the Online Dating Advisors whether you may be 20 or 70 years of age, there are internet dating sites to be found on various dating website that will fit your needs and requirements.These sites dating tips and dating advice may be of help to you in finding your future love of your life and which will convert into sucessful marriage.At the online dating it is easy to even get tons of courting ideas and marriage advices that can generate your lifestyle a lot more beautiful further. If you genuinely need to get a powerful companion who fits your interest, then it’s time to acquire a lot more benefits of on-line courting.

Thanks

White dating
Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by Scoparia(f): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2012
Basically, it boils down to those involved. if both parties are cool and sincere enough, why not. I would advise you know your kind of person and know what you really want. The issue most times is insincerity ourselves to those we are involved with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.