Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Word For This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word For This Girl (1713 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / One Word For This Pics (warning! Explicit Content) / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

A Word For This Girl by Bandeco(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
I went into a fuel station to fetch some fuel. As i got there, i met this fuel attendant lady that i playfully initiated a convo with her. A man who was standing by (fellow fuel buyer) jokingly asked me if i have a crush on the girl. Consequently, this girl dropped this bombshell in pidgin english " This one dey still chop mama thank u" This was embarrasingly funny to me and some on-lookers couldnt help but reeled in laughter. Guys if u were the that experience such derision what will u say or do at that moment to revive ur ego. And a word for this girl please.
Re: A Word For This Girl by Prymestrr(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha
D girl just dropped ur pants down without ur permission.
U 4 jeje retaliate by telling her "i don't go 4 petrol retail assistants... Dey r 2 cheap n dirty down der"
#get ur manhood back#

Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
D girl just dropped ur pants down without ur permission.
U 4 jeje retaliate by telling her "i don't go 4 petrol retail assistants... Dey r 2 cheap n dirty down der"
#get ur manhood back#

And the gurl could reply,"Am sure your mama told you so.Just the wey you take permissions from her before you dig a hole."
Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
I would have just given her a sucker kiss real quick! She go be like shocked shocked

#TeamGOM
Re: A Word For This Girl by lirusehn(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
#MALIFE. Anywhere i go i display ma i don-kia-face and peeps will b like is dis guy strict or mad? No tym 2 joke wiv odaz.

Re: A Word For This Girl by bingbagbo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: A Word For This Girl by Prymestrr(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
lynpetra:

And the gurl could reply,"Am sure your mama told you so.Just the wey you take permissions from her before you dig a hole."
n he could reply... "sure dt might be true but i ain't digging urs coz itz highly infested"
Re: A Word For This Girl by Pdizzle(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
u could just feign a smile, no more word.. get ur fuel nd bounce

Re: A Word For This Girl by yorex2011: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
all dis one na grammar...she don peel your back...na to just collect ur fuel move ahead to avoid stories dat touch
Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

n he could reply... "sure dt might be true but i ain't digging urs coz itz highly infested"
.And she could reply,"Here goes the mama's boy!!!"
Re: A Word For This Girl by ikekings1: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Do nothing.. Just pay for the fuel and quietly go your way.. You really don't want to start exchanging words with a lady.. They ain't worth the fuss jare..
Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
gringringrin See finishings.

Guy, stay away from that fuel station.
Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Babe you badt gan gringrin
Re: A Word For This Girl by obayaya(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
please Buy petrol from there tomorrow.. the girl will definitely say hi.. just keep a smily face
Re: A Word For This Girl by Prymestrr(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
lynpetra: .And she could reply,"Here goes the mama's boy!!!"
Hmn he could reply... "doesn't quench d awfully oozing stench comin off ur down-below"
Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Hmn he could reply... "doesn't quench d awfully oozing stench comin off ur down-below"
And she could reply,"Sure your mama's smelly hole didn't stop you from crawling out"
Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
@op the best thing to do is to act like a man and just keep silent
Re: A Word For This Girl by Adaeze003(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
lynpetra: And she could reply,"Sure your mama's smelly hole didn't stop you from crawling out"
Ouch!!!
Re: A Word For This Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ye! Lmaaaaaaao! U for tear d geh better curse nau... Choi! Dem finish u o grin
Re: A Word For This Girl by Jerryjat(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Guy my advise...

Play nice... Get her on ur. Bed... Den you F*ck hell fire comot 4 Her body...

Leave your joystick to do the talking...
Re: A Word For This Girl by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
OP, the girl don castrate you chei! But you suppose they studied girls before u enta convo with them nah. U knw suppose to they talk to girls randomly cos most of them de senseless.

Re: A Word For This Girl by nairaman66(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
Only exchange her in a positive convo if she is worth it.. Otherwise, smile at her comment, pay for your gas and leave! She will apologize later with her puny for free! grin

Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? / In A Situation Like This, What Would You Do? / The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming