Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

9ice Don Marry O! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Don Marry O! (5420 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Don Marry O! by ozoluaohis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2008
Y'ALL WOULD NOT BELIEVE DIS, OUR MAN, 9ICE IS MARRIED, D DUDE JUST GOT MARRIED DIS MORNING I SWEAR, CHEK D STORY OUT ABEG,

Singer and rave of the moment, 9ice exchanged marital vows
with his fiancée Toni Oluwaseun Payne this morning at a quiet ceremony. The
wedding, which took place at the Surulere registry in Lagos, was attended by close friends and
family members including his manager Oladehinde Fajana and his publicist Ayeni
Adekunle

SO NO MORE, IM A BACHELOR, HE HAS NOW CONFIRMED DAT HE AND HIS CHIKALA NA WAN TIN TIN!
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by rudebone(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
am so happy for him, d i 9icest nigga out of 9ja sure knows how to runtins vere 9icely
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by AmakaOne(f): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2008
pictures courtesy of facebook.
Na wah 4 internet o. people just got married an the pics already on the web shocked

Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by lucabrasi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
why r they not smiling its supposed to be the happiest day of their lives nah,one would think someone is putting a gun to their heads na wa for we nigerians and not paying attention to details,thes pictures will be on their mantle piece or wall for years to come and they shold know that it should be on point and reflect the joyous ocassion congrats to them and a happy married life too
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by mrmetoo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
I hope it wasn't one of those "prove to me you love me by marrying me now" marriages because the nature of it just seems impulsive. Its not like its Jay-Z and Beyonce that are trying to throw the paparazzi off. Anyway I wish them a happy and fruitful married life
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by nuttygal(f): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
am so happy for him
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by Necorios(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
Me sef wish u wel o! Congrats o!
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by Bamsyle(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2008
I wish them well especially as 9ice is one of my fave artistes but I also see the point Lucabrasi's making here. They even look tired!

Well, above all, Happy Married Life!!!
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by Gamine(f): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
lol

9ice is now everyones fav artiste

thanks To Gongo Aso oo
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by vicade(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
Maybe she is pregnant for him. Thus the marriage and reason for using a registry and her stomach looks a little bit big grin. I wish them a happy married life.

Gongo ti so for 9ice. Fine chick. Very fine chick
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by naija4laif: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
vicade:

Maybe she is pregnant for him. Thus the marriage and reason for using a registry and her stomach looks a little bit big grin. I wish them a happy married life.

Gongo ti so for 9ice. Fine chick. Very fine chick
yea she is, though dey havent confirmed it, lol, dnt ask mi how i know, lol
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by busygirl(f): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
Na wa oo, that was a very quiet wedding, the background looks almost empty sef. Happy married life to 9ice and T.p. I pray it lasts oo. .9ice has set a good example the rest of them e.g 2face, ruggedman and others should go and get married too grin
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by skingo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
she don carry belle o. see belle for that picture
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by ztyle(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2008
Shut up grin
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by Alalabi(m): 12:52am On Jul 18, 2008
So 9ice is no more a bachelor

Does that mean he would no longer be playing with all the girls on his

Area
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by Queenisha: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2008
Never heard of the guy.
I love the girl's non traditional wedding dress.
Simple and beautiful.
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by muhito: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2008
BREAKING NEWS: 9ICE MARRIES TONY PAYNE THIS MORNING IN LAGOS, NIGERIA, http://www.zenithnews.com/?p=1527
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by nana(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2008
muhito:

BREAKING NEWS: 9ICE MARRIES TONY PAYNE THIS MORNING IN LAGOS, NIGERIA, http://www.zenithnews.com/?p=1527
Did u just wake up?

I bet they would throw a bash when lil baby 9ice arrives.
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by nana(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
nairaland.:

9ice - do you sing gongo aso to your wife when you are doing the do? i.e. when you are trying to rigmarole into the abuna - and why do u have to make it a quiet affair - does it not mean gongo no so then? i go beat u o.
undecided
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by fastmoney(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
the girl don carry belle
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by mcwalka(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
9ice keep ur head up, and reduce ur away matches now wey you don marry, becos somany people are looking up to you as a good guy, if you Bleep up hmmmmmmmmmm. u go fall like dr obj third term bid
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by BangBang2(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2008
if this story is true, good stuff 9ice!!!
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by tosinadeda: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2008
BangBang!:

if this story is true, good stuff 9ice!!!

picture dnt lie
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by 9ja4eva: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
Congrats to both of them.I hope it is from their hearts?The whole thing is funny.
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by smartsoft(m): 2:19am On Jul 22, 2008
well if i wasn't able to trace up the image, i would say, photoshop has done it's magic again. cos there notting photoshop can't do, lol
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by bisibaby(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
I also wish him well oh Happy Married life 9ice & T.payne

Happy Wedlock

God go do our own too (Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)

Rejoice with those Rejoicing so that ur own joy too will come (lol)

Safe Delivery
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by coster(f): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2008
am also happy for them also i wish them happy married life in advanced.GONGO HAS SO
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by deor03(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2008
Congrats to the couple grin
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by alexmakaay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
the reason why some naija musicians doesn't want to marry is just because of the fact that women are jealous so they would'nt want thier man to dance or do perform a show with thier fellow women. though nice made a good move but,from the whole thing one can see that he was forced into it willingly or unwillingly. too young to get married just like his counterparts. watch out,two things must happen- he is not going to perform better again or worst still fall back like djnee n zaro kome OR divorce will follow i never pray so but thats obvious,except by God's intervention.
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by pureminded: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2009
@Topic,Oluwaseun o , Iyawo 9ice me fine ke , ah , oga o cheesy
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by drop4tp(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2010
Is it the lady him and ruggedman are beef because.
Re: 9ice Don Marry O! by Bamsyle2(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2010
drop4tp:

Is it the lady him and ruggedman are beef because.

Yes . . . it is the lady him and ruggedman because are beef tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Durella's Shayo Video - Link inside / Young Thug - Killed Before (mp3 Download) / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs Wife To Forgive Him For Having S3X With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.