Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Woman!!!! You Are Priceless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman!!!! You Are Priceless (1568 Views)

PICTURE STORY- Why You Shouldnt Lust After Every Woman You Meet. / Priceless:A Baby's Reaction After Tasting Avocado For The 1st Time(Photos &Video / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman!!!! You Are Priceless by bluuu: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
A lot of men act like they are doing a woman a favor by asking for her hand in marriage but let's think about this: She changes her name, changes her home, leaves her family, moves in with you, builds a home with you, gets pregnant for you, bears children for you, pregnancy destroys her body, she gets fat, almost give up in the labour room due to the unexplainable pains of childbirth, even the kids she delivers bear your name. Till the day she dies, everything she does benefits you. So who is really doing who a favor? Dear Men appreciate your wife today because it is not easy to be a Woman. Being a woman is Priceless!!!! Too bad so many women of today don't even know their value..

A Real and Good woman is priceless

4 Likes

Re: Woman!!!! You Are Priceless by lirusehn(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
i'll pretend like i didnt take ma tym 2 read dis

1 Like

Re: Woman!!!! You Are Priceless by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dear op, such is life...being valued is an individual thing...simple!
Re: Woman!!!! You Are Priceless by pleasantchi: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
Gbagam! Gbagam!! Gbagam!!! On point dear.
Re: Woman!!!! You Are Priceless by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Op Chilax
Re: Woman!!!! You Are Priceless by stevecantrell: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2013
Its not compulsory that women marry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Starlet Pageant Competition 2015 Photos, Held In Federal Poly Oko / Sibilings Recreates Old Photo / She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.