Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday (16950 Views)

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / INEC Reschedules Assembly Poll In Eight Bayelsa Constituencies / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by thinkdip(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has rescheduled election in 65 polling units in Obosi in Idemili North Local Government Area for Sunday.

Voting could not hold in the wards due to late arrival of materials and other logistics challenges.

Electoral Commissioner (REC) Prof Chukwuemeka Onukogu made the announcement in a statement issued in Awka on Saturday.

The statement, signed by the Public Relations Officer Frank Egbo said the rescheduling was due to “challenges of logistics” in the areas.

“Any inconveniences are highly regretted,” the statement added.

Onukogu said the rescheduled election will hold at Obosi Registration Area, Ward 07.

The election will hold between 8am and 12.30pm.

INEC urged all parties to get ready for the poll.

The disenfranchisement of voters marred the election in Idemili North and South Local Government Areas due to lack of voting materials, incomplete voters’ registers, and lack results sheets.

In centres where over 600 people registered, only about 100 or less found their names in the registers.

Some of the voters were told that additional list containing more names of registered persons would be brought, but none came.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/anambra-inec-reschedules-election-65-wards/
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by kilode95(f): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2013
wow...
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by dmostcheerful(f): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Thank's heaven! I didnt vote yestaday, mayb 2day i wil.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by enrisky(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Mehn it's reali terrible
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by bloglover(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Must we hear excuses every year? Dis INEC pple sef
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Emmy3(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2013
I think it is time Nigeria go for the Brazillian type DRE voting machine.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Italiano1: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by djSkukie(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2013
#gbam. Is nt over yet until it is. Apga shldnt b delighted yet until all d votes has been count. Jega b careful o

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Patrickilogu(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Pls dis election should be cancelled and resheduled.. Up ifeanyi ubah
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Funpeter: 12:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Why north and not south or central? So una don tidy ONWA abi no lele.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Chicolee(f): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2013
This will be the last time I'll ever work for Inec jare. We had to conduct elections on an empty stomach and they didn't even provide adequate security for us. I thank God say Onitsha people no beat me up... I'm so happy this is all over. Ngige won in my polling unit sha while Apga came second. All glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by rockcitie: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm......I smell a rat! How come it's Ngige's LGA that all these cockk & bull stories are coming from Smart APGA! grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Funpeter: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Patrickilogu: Pls dis election should be cancelled and resheduled.. Up ifeanyi ubah
The guy think say na lagosians dey vote wey him campaign sell for AIT and ray power abi dose stations dey Anambra ni?
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Sec5(m): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2013
bloglover: Must we hear excuses every year? Dis INEC pple sef

I tire o!
As if they just heard of the election yesterday
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Afokesco(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Plz What is the official website of the NSCDC?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Funpeter: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Chicolee: This will be the last time I'll ever work for Inec jare. We had to conduct elections on an empty stomach and they didn't even provide adequate security for us. I thank God say Onitsha people no beat me up... I'm so happy this is all over. Ngige won in my polling unit sha while Apga came second. All glory to God.
Okay, will take to the our office so the NEEDFUL can be done. With that you can PM me ur details for quick actions.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Jega is a very big disappointment. He should be relieved of his job immediately after this election. This is the biggest electoral fraud in the history of Nigeria!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by kilode95(f): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: Jega is a very big disappointment. He should be relieved of his job immediately after this election. This is the biggest electoral fraud in the history of Nigeria!

Why did you say that?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by Texykool: 12:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Hmmmm... A lot of things will change before we know... Somebody is about to pull a fast one on Somebody...

As for me...

I dey #SiddonLook Mode.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by respectkings: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2013
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has rescheduled election in 65 polling units in Obosi in Idemili North Local Government Area for Sunday. ORIGINAL NONSENSE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by hammedkola(m): 12:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Rubbish grin...who cares? undecided, when the result is known already.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by stevolinkon40: 12:26am On Nov 17, 2013
I Don hear
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by faitheverest(f): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2013
No be naija again?
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by otokx(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2013
JEGA had all the time to prepare, its time for him to go.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by fckyourman: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2013
What Reschedule They Mean: Reschedules for rigging for PDP.

Then Sunday you will see PDP Wins.

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by ehmasjet(m): 12:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Those dat are yet to vote to beta vote for d rulling party....APGA

1 Like

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by ifeanyidavid: 12:42am On Nov 17, 2013
Patrickilogu: Pls dis election should be cancelled and resheduled.. Up ifeanyi ubah
Ode u na be loser thieves u na won sale ANAMBRA abi na God go punish u and UBA
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by ifeanyidavid: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2013
fckyourman: What Reschedule They Mean: Reschedules for rigging for PDP.

Then Sunday you will see PDP Wins.

Na God go punish u , nwoye thick say money na every thing. losers.
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by macob(m): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Dis is d handwork of Peter Obi to malign Ngige's votes. D gameplan is simple. Dey shifted it to sunday because dey know dat pple will go to church and hence not many pple will come to vote. Dey know how religious our pple can be and dey want to exploit dat to dia advantage. Ok naa, i dey wait as d drama unfolds

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:49am On Nov 17, 2013
That's Good, tommorow after church. We go use all the broom do foot mat,Carry Our chicken put am on top so I go shit on am.Up APGA
Re: Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday by ifeanyidavid: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: Jega is a very big disappointment. He should be relieved of his job immediately after this election. This is the biggest electoral fraud in the history of Nigeria!
If u don't shot ur mouth I will shot it for u losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Sanwo-olu’s Commissioner-designates / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Ondo State Students (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.