Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

File Xplorer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / File Xplorer (1239 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Where Cn I Download Xplorer 4 E63 / I Need An Xplorer For My Nokia E63: Sisx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

File Xplorer by ballababy: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
i av been using f explorer for a while now and i tink its a very good software and now i want it on my phone,does anybody knows where it can be downloaded and if it works for n80,thanks nairalanders, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: File Xplorer by malikalhaj: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2008
Yes there's fexplorer 4 n80 but it is unsigned, but u can use lcg xplore, it's better than fexplore but if u still need the unsigned one i could upload it 4 u (fexplore), if its not up to 200kb
Re: File Xplorer by just2nice(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2008
Fexplorer is crap.What do you call a file explorer that cant open or extract zip files,cant delete messages and very slow in opening big files?Rubbish!Xplore 1.21 is the best,as I am concerned.Search for it in sharemobile.ro and you will get the file.
Re: File Xplorer by ztyle(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2008
Take em! easy edafe! grin
Re: File Xplorer by sisqology(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2008
Why?
Re: File Xplorer by konari(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2008
just2nice:

Fexplorer is crap.What do you call a file explorer that can't open or extract zip files,can't delete messages and very slow in opening big files?Rubbish!Xplore 1.21 is the best,as I am concerned.Search for it in sharemobile.ro and you will get the file.

do you mean you can listen to zipped mp3 files on your phone with Xplorer? if so that'll be awesome especially for those with a low capacity memory card, i look forward to your reply
Re: File Xplorer by sisqology(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2008
Re: File Xplorer by ztyle(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2008
I guess somethinq is wronq with u
Re: File Xplorer by just2nice(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2008
konari:

do you mean you can listen to zipped mp3 files on your phone with Xplorer? if so that'll be awesome especially for those with a low capacity memory card, i look forward to your reply
Wel.Emm, it is possible though you will have to open the zip file and extract it on your Xplore 1.21 for you to do that.Extract it and specify the location where you want to save.That is it.Or you can use S60zip software to extract it.I will attach s60zip software very soon for you.

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Calls Day And Nigth Withouth Recharge Cards On Your On Your Phone. / Latest Mtn And Etisalat Free Browsing Is Available. / Bb Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.