Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why (17186 Views)

Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? / Outsourcing Business In Nigeria: Why Can't It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
If Lagos is a slum why do your brothers come all the way from your gully ravaged enclave to Lagos to sell pure water, and hope of making it?

NOT ONLY THAT BUT ALSO PULLING OF CART WITH REFUSE, SELLING OF CD, ROBBERY............
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
lekkie073: Igbo r synonymous with fake goods.....when u want to say something is fake, u say its Igbo made grin
the same way ur family name is synonymous wit pauperism.which is ur problem
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by jamex93(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na their work, we know
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

Did you say "regard"? Honestly yall give yourself too much credit.

You mean junk journalism like Osundefender, Sahara Reporter and their likes? The type that reported Obama personally invited Tinubu to the DNC only to be lies? You mean that type of FALSE journalism... hehe, abeg calm down okay.. grin grin
How come you can't revive the West African Pilot of Nnamdi Azikiwe? Obafemi Awolowo's Tribune celebrated 64 years on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

NOT ONLY THAT BUT ALSO PULLING OF CART WITH REFUSE, SELLING OF CD, ROBBERY............
guy u criously need to stop embarasin urself wit dis ur ngbatic english
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: sh1t... abeg english master can u read ABC?

YOU CAN ASK ME AGAIN...
CAN YOU READ ABC (×)
CAN YOU RECITE ALPHABET LETTERS (√)

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by ichidodo: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
lekkie073: Igbo r synonymous with fake goods.....when u want to say something is fake, u say its Igbo made grin
Trash!When we talk of fake,we say TOKUNBOH or TOKS for short.Yorubas too like to patronise fake goods
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
i don't think anyone should get angry at this , just as much as yorubas are known for thugs so also ibos are known for sub standard product.

THIS IS NOT TRIBALISTIC JUST PURE FACT.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

Igbo people even want to import kidnapping in the South West. Our governors should do something about this. They should make it a capital offense just like in Edo State.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
How come you can't revive the West African Pilot of Nnamdi Azikiwe? Obafemi Awolowo's Tribune celebrated 64 years on Saturday.

Revival or not is irrelevant to our discourse, the contention here, at least by you, is Yorubas pride themselves in journalism. I immediately brought you back to memory lane, are we talking about same false reports from numerous sources owned by Yoruba media? Hehe, please don't give yourself anymore credit than you deserve. grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by ichidodo: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

YOU CAN ASK ME AGAIN...
CAN YOU READ ABC (×)
SHUT DA F**K UP, YOU SH**T FACED YORUBA PRICK!
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
ichidodo: Trash!When we talk of fake,we say TOKUNBOH or TOKS for short.Yorubas too like to patronise fake goods

Tokunbo is not "fake" but "used".

I now realized why the Op made this nonsensical post, its just for some people to showboat on top nonsense.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
popsy007: you are a waste to your father land

NA UR PAPA U DEY REFER TOO
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

YOU CAN ASK ME AGAIN...
CAN YOU READ ABC (×)
since u are idiotic to this xtent lemme show u how to play ur stupid game.CAN YOU RECITE ALPHABET LETTERS(××××)
CAN YOU RECITE LETTERS OF THE ENGLISH ALPHABET(√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√)
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: guy u criously need to stop embarasin urself wit dis ur ngbatic english

YOU CAN CORRECT IT.....
SHOW ME MY MISTAKES N LET'S TACKLE IT
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by itsIYKE(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Littlehooper:

YOU CAN CORRECT IT.....
SHOW ME MY MISTAKES N LET'S TACKLE IT
The c0ward is goin soft
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by ichidodo: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
django1:

Tokunbo is not "fake" but "used".

I now realized why the Op made this nonsensical post, its just for some people to showboat on top nonsense.
O.k
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: since u are idiotic to this xtent lemme show u how to play ur stupid game.CAN YOU RECITE ALPHABET LETTERS(××××)
CAN YOU RECITE LETTERS OF THE ENGLISH ALPHABET(√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√)

AM HAPPY THAT I SHOWED YOU THE WAY.... IT'S THE SAME
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: The c0ward is goin soft

SEE GRAMMAR OOOO
"THE COWARD IS GOING SOFT "(×)
"THE COWARD IS SUCCUMBING "(√)

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

Revival or not is irrelevant to our discourse, the contention here, at least by you, is Yorubas pride themselves in journalism. I immediately brought you back to memory lane, are we talking about same false reports from numerous sources owned by Yoruba media? Hehe, please don't give yourself anymore credit than you deserve. grin grin
News items from "Yoruba newspapers" that don't favour you are false. Sahara Reporters, Premiumtimes and Punch are seen by you as anti Igbo. But you didn't say anything when the same Sahara Reporters reported that APGA won in 16 LGAs in Anambra State.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Igbo people even want to import kidnapping in the South West. Our governors should do something about this. They should make it a capital offense just like in Edo State.

YOU ARE RIGHT BROS....
KIDNAPPING STUFF CAN'T WORK OUT IN SW BECAUSE SW CITIZENS HAS HUMAN FEELINGS, THEY ENGAGED THEMSELVES WITH REASONABLE WORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: since u are idiotic to this xtent lemme show u how to play ur stupid game.CAN YOU RECITE ALPHABET LETTERS(××××)
Do you think he is an ESUT product that are a disgrace to graduates.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by Littlehooper: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
itsIYKE: guy u criously need to stop embarasin urself wit dis ur ngbatic english
EMBARRASSING NOT EMBARASIN
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by dahfweshdude69: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
tribalism is gradually destroying NL...threads like this shouldn't be allowed... sometimes I think the guys in charge even take sides...smh...some fools totally avoided d main topic n brought up senseless issues... biggest problem our colonial masters made was uniting both the Hausa..igbo and Yoruba...our country ain't working... d system is f**ked up...instead of coming 2geda to chase away d useless leaders...rather some fools prefer to come here and insult each other... I won't mention names but I've noticed some guys who love tribalism... every single topic against d other tribe, u must surely find them...I won't bother myself much...we know the right thing to do but our ignorance will continue to overshadow our intelligence and the truth... other nations are busy mocking us and a fool will still find pleasure in claiming his/her tribe is d best and other tribes suck af... u can criticize me...idgaf... a fool will always b a fool.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
News items from "Yoruba newspapers" that don't favour you are false. Sahara Reporters, Premiumtimes and Punch are seen by you as anti Igbo. But you didn't say anything when the same Sahara Reporters reported that APGA won in 16 LGAs in Anambra State.

I'm a "KNOWN CRITIC" of Sahara Reporters, I don't take to value anything reported by them because it's often hearsay. However, when they quote authentic sources, like in the APGA case which I did not even accept (you can see my previous comment where I stated if APGA lost, it served them right because Obi imposed Obiano on us), I relied on other reliable sources to validate their claims. Kapish? grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by capricon: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The Igbo must drop sub-standard religion - christianity.

maybe this is the cause. I blame jesus.

Lol pagan. There are better ways to promote our ancestral religion.peace!
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by namdyz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Most of u can't afford d standard goods which brings about d substandard ones
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
manny4life:

I'm a "KNOWN CRITIC" of Sahara Reporters, I don't take to value anything reported by them because it's often hearsay. However, when they quote authentic sources, like in the APGA case which I did not even accept (you can see my previous comment where I stated if APGA lost, it served them right because Obi imposed Obiano on us), I relied on other reliable sources to validate their claims. Kapish? grin grin
Rubbish.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by manny4life(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Rubbish.

Okay...lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by verocharles(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
It takes 2 to tango. The Hausas are more in custom. D Igbo man wil bribe him to bring in substandard product. What of immigration and other agencies. We have a failed system in dis country not a matter that it is only Igbos.
Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by melicent: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Igbo made
, no be even electronics, igbo people also manufacture babies @Enugu.(Baby factory) Abi na lie.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why by aryzgreat: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Why is this tribally infested thread in business section and not in ethnic section?

Mods, do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Aliko Dangote Is $2.5 Billion Richer Than Oprah Winfrey / I Sell Quality Wristwatches, Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.