Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Justin Beiber's Beleive Tour Set A Historical Landmark - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Beiber's Beleive Tour Set A Historical Landmark (371 Views)

Justin Beiber Is Now Officially The King Of Pop / Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians / Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beiber's Beleive Tour Set A Historical Landmark by OmoUSH(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Beleive Tour by universal teen deity, Justin Beiber, is ready to set a historical landmark by grossing US$1B next year March, a feat never matched by anyone ever. Is Beiber fever really dominating this entire planet? The tour, which grossed 70million dollars from 35 shows last year, is still currently going round the globe from Australasia to Asia, to Africa to Europe, to Australia to the Middle East and to The Americas. Beibs has a lot to prove with this tour. So, by next year, Beiber is set to be the richest celebrity of all time with The Beleive Tour. Congrat to Beliebers.
N:B: I AM NOT A BELIEBER THOUGH
Re: Justin Beiber's Beleive Tour Set A Historical Landmark by carzola(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Then u must be a FOOLIEBER for posting this!.

3 Likes

Re: Justin Beiber's Beleive Tour Set A Historical Landmark by ajasa4link: 2:06am On Nov 18, 2013
u are not a Beleiber and ur previous 6 topics have been about praising beiber or saying he is the best thing that happened to mankind etc ?..I don't know if u have a crush on the boy or it's just. pure midlife crisis... if u insist u are not a beleiber, then pardon me I must say u are a MUMUEIBER for fooling around the small boy

(1) (Reply)

Omg... A Must Listen To Good Music Lovers.. / Am Looking For Recordlable To Sign Me / Do You Download Songs Ilegally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.