Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474045 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by femi4: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
4tunebest: Please I have been seeing things in Two's for almost a year in some of my dreams. It keeps repeating itself in several ways. I am wondering what this could mean?

Generally, I am gifted in dreams and their interpretation but this particular one seems difficult for me to decipher
You ll soon give birth to twins
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Malakh: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Op... Wrong interpretation....your interpretation is based on superstitions.....water does not always symbolize trouble, you have to analyze the whole dream,not just a part of it

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by femi4: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
sexymoma: Seeing Popular actors and actresses in the dream angry
Pls what does that indicate angry
Am serious about this.
Your Dstv subscription will soon expire

21 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by amichaelz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wen a guy dream of hvn sex wiv dt babe he hs alwys wntd nkoo?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by sexymoma(f): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
femi4: Your Dstv subscription will soon expire
Guinea Fowl angry
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by femi4: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
amichaelz: Wen a guy dream of hvn sex wiv dt babe he hs alwys wntd nkoo?
Obsession!!!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by manny4life(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Following... will comment later
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Beennkumar(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na wa oh undecided
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
4tunebest: Please I have been seeing things in Two's for almost a year in some of my dreams. It keeps repeating itself in several ways. I am wondering what this could mean?

Generally, I am gifted in dreams and their interpretation but this particular one seems difficult for me to decipher
. Its Deja vu
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
what is the basis (it does not have to be scientific) of this theory (dream intepretation).. i eat a lot in my dreams, sleep with beautiful women (especially when i walk naked in the streets) and swim in oceans and fly to other worlds. I breathe in water and turn to smoke when i am chased by monsters.. I live in Ajah, have my own house and a kid wiht a lovely wife. I have not met a pastor who has not called me blessed even when i sin a lot.. how do dreams affect me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by KolaShangOne(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
undecided
Am serious about this.

Na the Africa Magic wey you dey watch.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by dahfweshdude69: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
my pal dreamt that he was going for a visa interview and armed robbers attacked him and shot him..they thought he was dead So they ran away ..his parents thought he was dead but thanks to his sister she found out he was still breathing.. he was rushed to the hospital and patched up..but he still insisted on going for his interview.. they tried stopping and told him he wasn't healthy and he can't meet up with his appointment time.. but he was determined and went for d interview.. on getting to the embassy he was given his visa...please what does it mean..his interview is next week sad
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
If you ever want to prosper in life, don't ever believe this nonsense about dreams.

Dreams are as a result of our mind recalling perceptions of what happened the entire day which it stores for a better Long Term Memory (LTM).

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Edwardc: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
i had a dream last night that me and a lady were a kind of dating each other she later got a fiancee after all their preparation the fiancee got 2 know about our relationship and started looking for me to kill at last i escaped nd woke up but didn't pray what does this significantly mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by deeptesting(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
I had a dream 2 nights ago, robbers were chasing me and then they started shooting at me,i was so scared as they were getting close to me and suddenly i changed to a bird and flew away,they did not relent as they beckoned on their sharp shooter to bring me down but i was still meandering his bullets when i woke up from sleep...Please what does it signify?

Then just last a friend called me to meet him in a bank, i got there parked my car and went inside to meet him but he was no where to be found,while i was waiting for him,the security guards were looking for me to move my vehicle so the banks bullion van can move in but the information couldnt get to me early and they reported my vehicle to EFCC and by the time i came out i saw a notice on the car "Reported to EFCC". Please what is the significance of this dream. A friend said i am destined to be a politician and will steal more than James Ibori hence the isssue of EFCC.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
I love this topic...I personally dream a lot and even my husband...God has been so faithfully to my family...I even dream dreams that have nothing to do with me...like d recently attacked Airforce base, though in dat dream, I found myself in Abuja Airforce base, so I told all my family members in Abuja to stay clear off Abuja Airforce base, didn't know it will b in far away Maiduguiri...but there are some that are not too clear, that I always tell my pastor for interpretation...
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by saleeh: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
We have 3 types of dreams:
1. the one from God
2. the one from the Devil
3. & you'll dream of what you have on your before going to bed

Therefore, when you see what pleases you in your dream, it's definitely from God, praise God for it and mention it only to your love ones (like your mum or dad) if you wish.
If you see what you dislike in your dream, it's from Devil, seek refuge from God and do not mention it to no one (even your love ones) NOTE: THE EYES IS REAL.
Finally, what ever you being thinking about it's likely you dream about it (it happened often). THESE ARE MEANINGLESS DREAM, just ignore it.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
To this best of my knowledge, any dream u see be it Police, Soldier, uniform personnel....witches and wizards are at work...Ishilove might have another interprtation sha o
deeptesting: I had a dream 2 nights ago, robbers were chasing me and then they started shooting at me,i was so scared as they were getting close to me and suddenly i changed to a bird and flew away,they did not relent as they beckoned on their sharp shooter to bring me down but i was still meandering his bullets when i woke up from sleep...Please what does it signify?

Then just last a friend called me to meet him in a bank, i got there parked my car and went inside to meet him but he was no where to be found,while i was waiting for him,the security guards were looking for me to move my vehicle so the banks bullion van can move in but the information couldnt get to me early and they reported my vehicle to EFCC and by the time i came out i saw a notice on the car "Reported to EFCC". Please what is the significance of this dream. A friend said i am destined to be a politician and will steal more than James Ibori hence the isssue of EFCC.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by MrFlexible(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Good thread

Bad Contributors

7 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok...if sum1 can explain dis,i'll b soo grateful. I saw myself washing d hair of a baby n mine in d church. i stood wit d baby close 2d altar n washed my hair n hers....wat does dz mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ATMC(f): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Bianca Onoh or Bianca Ojukwu??

Are you a student or teacher?
@ishilove, so what does it mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by saleeh: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
We have 3 types of dreams:
1. the one from God
3. & you'll dream of what you have on your before mind going to bed

Therefore, when you see what pleases you in your dream, it's definitely from God, praise God for it and mention it only to your love ones (like your mum or dad) if you wish.
If you see what you dislike in your dream, it's from Devil, seek refuge from God and do not mention it to no one (even your love ones) NOTE: THE EYES IS REAL.
Finally, what ever you've been thinking about it's likely you dream about it (it happened often). THESE ARE MEANINGLESS DREAM, just ignore it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by deeptesting(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
foyeks2001: To this best of my knowledge, any dream u see be it Police, Soldier, uniform personnel....witches and wizards are at work...Ishilove might have another interprtation sha o

Well, i don`t believe in Witches and Wizards, i hope Ishilove will be quick enough to give me the interpretation.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by mbhs139(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
vickyO: Some MFM members are in the house....

Exactly. You can say that again! Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by zube01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
rudedough: If you ever want to prosper in life, don't ever believe this nonsense about dreams.

Dreams are as a result of our mind recalling perceptions of what happened the entire day which it stores for a better Long Term Memory (LTM).
Baba na this ur interpretation sure pass joor
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Am serious about this.
...and seeing Obasanjo too. I saw Obasanjo when he was on seat back then, in my dream he visited us at home and i cooked yam and red oil for him. Anybody know what that means?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
For the fact that it happened in d church...Its a good dream...your head is cleansed from unholy things, though don't know abt d baby part...Ishi love where art thou?
essy daniels: Ok...if sum1 can explain dis,i'll b soo grateful. I saw myself washing d hair of a baby n mine in d church. i stood wit d baby close 2d altar n washed my hair n hers....wat does dz mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by mbhs139(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
saleeh: We have 3 types of dreams:
1. the one from God
3. & you'll dream of what you have on your before mind going to bed

Finally, what ever you've been thinking about it's likely you dream about it (it happened often). THESE ARE MEANINGLESS DREAM, just ignore it

A Brother is in house. SalamAlykum.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ringi82(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove: When a dream repeats itself over and over again, it is a sign that God is trying to use that dream to tell us something. What you feel when you wake up from that dream is an indication of whether that dream is a good or bad dream. Are you puzzled? Unsettled? Happy? Depressed? Confused?

There are people called 'opposite dreamers'. The maifestation of their dreams is usually the opposite of what they dream. If they dream of being sad, some happy and joyous event is in the offing. If they dream that someone gave them money, be sure that they will lose money or a business deal in the nearest future. I used to be an opposite dreamer. Just before I gained admission into the university, I dreamt I was lying in a gutter and weeping bitterly. The following day, the admission list came out and I was admitted into two different departments. The luxury of choice wink. However being an opposite dreamer is very spooky so I had to beg God to change it, and He did.
i constantly dream about finding myself in an academic Institution, most cases in the universty i graduated from, missing a test paper, or trying to write an exam! i keep telling myself what am i doing here? I've graduated over 6 years ago and practising law, i realy don't understand what this means but the dream keep repeating itself almost on a regular basis and i do find familiar faces in the dream, my ex school mates from way back also writing exam papers!

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by figment232(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
i Dreamt last night of a native doctor telling me i will die,then later i dreamt of wanting to go and buy something but couldnt find the money i wanted to use,i asked some persons around and they told me they didnt see any money,i remembered i searched for the money,i found it and woke up immediately.What do these dreams mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by saleeh: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
mbhs139:

A Brother is in house. SalamAlykum.
WALAIKUM SALLAM WARAHMAHTULLAH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.