Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474032 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Swimming in River - Marine Spirit things

Eating in the Dream - Witchcraft spirit things

Flying in the dream - Harry Porter spirit things

Being a police man in the dream - Spirit of Wickedness

Chooking in the dream - Spirit of Ashawo

You are at a Spa or salon in the dream - Spirit of Jezebel

You are wearing brazilian weave or Peruvian in the dream - Spirit of Aristo

You give birth in the dream - Spirit of Chucky

You impregnant a girl in the dream - You are now a Papi-water

You see somebody you know in the dream - Familiar spirit things.

You keep dreaming the same dream over and over - Similar spirit

Your belle dey pain you for dream - Canker worm spirit

You keep malice in the dream - Malicious spirit

e.t.c...

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kingsley103(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove: Eating in the dream: Our state of mind might influence this kind of dream, but more often than not, it is a spiritual attack against our destiny. Eating in the dream is a device of the devil used to bring people into bondage. When we eat in the dream, our spirit man becomes polluted because what we are being fed with is nothing but poison. If God could open your eyes to see the true nature of that amala, jollof rice, dried or fresh fish, meat, boiled egg, poundo/eba and okro/egusi/ogbono soup, beans and yam you have been consuming with relish in the dream, you will cry to the heavenlies for deliverance. The so-called food could consist of live worms, maggots, blood, sand/dirt and some other mysterious objects. The enemy disguises it to look like real food because they know that if we are to see it in it's true form, we will reject it.

If you dream of drinking blood and eating human flesh, then beloved, you are in very serious need of deliverance grin grin grin

Sickness, diseases, satanic initiations, stagnation/backwardness, evil convenant activators/strengtheners can be planted through dream food. I know of cases where certain diseases like fibroid and goitre cropped up shortly after the fellow ate in the dream. For some, it is hindrances and blockages. An old coursemate of mine confided in me that one night, shortly after he graduated from secondary school, he dreamt that he ate a full chicken, raw with blood, guts and all. After eating, he stepped down with water from a toilet. Yep, the dude slurped down that toilet water in mouthfuls. Nasty. sad. After that dream, the heavens over his life became brass, the earth beneath his feet, iron. His whole life became a mess. After years of disappointment and profitless labour, he joined a deliverance ministry where he had to undergo deliverance for two consecutive weeks before his destiny was restored.

Eating in the dream can also open the door for satanic invasion. Closer home, my cousin was been plagued by a demonic spirit husband. She said that whenever she prayed really hard, the spirit went on casual leave and she would have some peace, but the moment she eats in the dream, the spirit would come back in full force to harass her .

Whenever we eat in the dream, we should immediately get up, pray and fast to nullify that satanic poison being projected into us. Jesus Christ came to set us free and he who the Lord sets free, is truly free indeed .

But why will God allow his children to eat in the dream?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is a very bad dream Sir...its a sign of backwardness...please kindly inform your pastor abt it, so that he can give some bible verses and prayer points to pray against it.
ringi82:
i constantly dream about finding myself in an academic Institution, most cases in the universty i graduated from, missing a test paper, or trying to write an exam! i keep telling myself what am i doing here? I've graduated over 6 years ago and practising law, i realy don't understand what this means but the dream keep repeating itself almost on a regular basis and i do find familiar faces in the dream, my ex school mates from way back also writing exam papers!

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okija_juju: Swimming in River - Marine Spirit things

Eating in the Dream - Witchcraft spirit things

Flying in the dream - Harry Porter spirit things

Being a police man in the dream - Spirit of Wickedness

Chooking in the dream - Spirit of Ashawo

You are at a Spa or salon in the dream - Spirit of Jezebel

You are wearing brazilian weave or Peruvian in the dream - Spirit of Aristo

You give birth in the dream - Spirit of Chucky

You impregnant a girl in the dream - You are now a Papi-water

You see somebody you know in the dream - Familiar spirit things.

You keep dreaming the same dream over and over - Similar spirit

Your belle dey pain you for dream - Canker worm spirit

You keep malice in the dream - Malicious spirit

e.t.c...
grin
See interpretations undecided
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
U no dey read ur bible ne? Say when u dey sleep, witches and wizards come to attack u...let me see if I can get d chapter and verse...that's why its written that we should pray without ceasing
kingsley103:

But why will God allow his children to eat in the dream?

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Lilimax(f): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Whenever I dream and it is negative, I'll pray fervently to cancel it but if
the dream is positive,I'll also pray for everything to work for my good.

However, I wouldn't always want my life to be controlled by my dreams.
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business;... (Ecclesiates 5:3)

I would rather prefer an open vision rather than dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Edoblakky(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
40 whips with a wet camel's tail to these blind trying to mislead others through their ignorance!
Romans 8:14(KJV)For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
The bible did not say God leads us by dreams. This is not to say dreams are not used by God but not in the sense it is depicted here.
If I eat in my dream, it must be God's angels feeding me. For some people, it is the devil. How did we empower the devil so much that he is in charge of our dreams?
In Acts 10:9-19, Peter was rebuked for refusing to eat in the dream.
Our dreams are not meant to control us but we should be in charge of our lives no matter our dreams.
Many may not accept what I've posted. But ask yourself 'How many times have you eaten in the dream and were poisoned?' This notion has no place in the bible but is used by ignorant men to deceive others. I've been eaten in my dreams for a very long time and all I see around me is the blessings of God.
Let's put an end to this ignorance and stand by God's unfailing word.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by funlover1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls let's get serious with this..I had a dream last week...I was with someone (can't remember who the person is) and we were looking at a piece of paper on which a 15 man jury (so to say) wrote their verdicts about me (don't know what the case was), 8 of them wrote that they should kill me while 7 said I should be pardoned.What could this possibly imply please?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
4tunebest: Please I have been seeing things in Two's for almost a year in some of my dreams. It keeps repeating itself in several ways. I am wondering what this could mean?

Generally, I am gifted in dreams and their interpretation but this particular one seems difficult for me to decipher

Spiritual manipulations by the devil as I interpreted on the other thread.

ringi82:
i constantly dream about finding myself in an academic Institution, most cases in the universty i graduated from, missing a test paper, or trying to write an exam! i keep telling myself what am i doing here? I've graduated over 6 years ago and practising law, i realy don't understand what this means but the dream keep repeating itself almost on a regular basis and i do find familiar faces in the dream, my ex school mates from way back also writing exam papers!

The enemy want you to be stagnant. Pray against it

foyeks2001: To this best of my knowledge, any dream u see be it Police, Soldier, uniform personnel....witches and wizards are at work...Ishilove might have another interprtation sha o

Not witches and wizards but spiritual forces like angels and demons. More importantly the person that have such dream is of high value to God ; like a spiritual General.

Edwardc: i had a dream last night that me and a lady were a kind of dating each other she later got a fiancee after all their preparation the fiancee got 2 know about our relationship and started looking for me to kill at last i escaped nd woke up but didn't pray what does this significantly mean

Getting involve with someone that is already in a spiritual marriage.

dahfweshdude69: my pal dreamt that he was going for a visa interview and armed robbers attacked him and shot him..they thought he was dead So they ran away ..his parents thought he was dead but thanks to his sister she found out he was still breathing.. he was rushed to the hospital and patched up..but he still insisted on going for his interview.. they tried stopping and told him he wasn't healthy and he can't meet up with his appointment time.. but he was determined and went for d interview.. on getting to the embassy he was given his visa...please what does it mean..his interview is next week sad

Witch craft manipulation. Summary job.5:12 should pray with this scripture

amichaelz: Wen a guy dream of hvn sex wiv dt babe he hs alwys wntd nkoo?

Spiritual convenated wife. Go for deliverance.

sexymoma: Seeing Popular actors and actresses in the dream angry
Pls what does that indicate angry
Am serious about this.

Underworld ; in some cerain kind of underworld convenant this can work for or against you based on spiritual status. It will never stop
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by DocAdray(f): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls, what about having quarrels or fights with a particular person in one's dreams?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Gamboh55(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
May God help us
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
i jx typed n epistle of my dream,i cant find it heresad
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by foyeks2001(f): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
U r welcome Sir....thanks for the interpretation
proevan:

Spiritual manipulations by the devil as I interpreted on the other thread.

The enemy want you to be stagnant. Pray against it

Not witches and wizards but spiritual forces like angels and demons. More importantly the person that have such dream is of high value to God ; like a spiritual General.

Getting involve with someone that is already in a spiritual marriage.

Witch craft manipulation. Summary job.5:12 should pray with this scripture

Spiritual convenated wife. Go for deliverance.

Underworld ; in some cerain kind of underworld convenant this can work for or against you based on spiritual status. It will never stop

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by dmahn(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
When I Chop breakfast for dream at least it saves my money from buying any food wen I Wake now...Why should we worry over nothing unworriable..When You have God and do prayer @ night b4 sleep,D food will do you no harm I swear...Dont run after any pastor or alfa for deliverance pls
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
A. To me this is nonesense. I do not know any biblical back-p under the new covernant for these assessments. Under the new covenant also, i do not have any biblical back-up of when the devil speaks so often to a child of God in a dream. You must be born again again, rooted in His Word to appreciate what i will say below.

B. Having said 'A' above, I do know the following:
1. These objects are created by God (not the devil) for His own pleasure and purpose.
2. These objects (for instance water, river, snake etc), under the new covenant in Christ Jesus, are used as types and symbols of new spiritual realities in Christ Jesus. For example, God often uses snake to reveal the healing mandate, nature and ministry of Christ and river for the Holy Spirit, but some of people will bind and bind after a dream in which a snake appears or river appears. We just need to get the fact of the Word of God right.
3. God spoke specifically of a time (last days) when He will use dreams to speak to us. Dream is God's means of communicating to us especially when we can not hear him because of the noise of the day and chaos of life. Dream is not a tool of fear (a negative tool) but a positive tool of God to relate to those He has covenant with.

Why do people hear more more from the devil more than God. The depth of God's love to those that are in Christ Jesus means He constantly desires to speak to us. there is no room for satan in our mind and dreams.

God bless!

He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is rested in Him because he trusted in Him. We belong to Jesus and when we sleep (the most vulnerable state of a man), our mind belong to Jesus.

This negative christianiy has no place in Christ. We need to quit being devil and enemy conscious (that is so old-covenant) and embrace the consciousness of the sweet Holy Spirit of God.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Spacoking(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wat does having sex or
seeing yourself kissing someone in the dreams
symbolize most times with someone you don't or never seen before but atimes it with someone you're close to such as friend of the opposite sex e.g male/female or vice versa
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
proevan:

Can you please explain this further?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Isodice: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fake interpreters...let's not deceive others.

As for me I never believe in dreams...I rather prefer reality.

Even if you had a dream try to give it a POSITIVE interpretation.

For instance, dreams about SNAILS can be that ''''you were been delayed not to meet up with accidents,evils, etc.''''

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
EBK2: A. To me this is nonesense. I do not know any biblical back-p under the new covernant for these assessments. Under the new covenant also, i do not have any biblical back-up of when the devil speaks so often to a child of God in a dream. You must be born again again, rooted in His Word to appreciate what i will say below.

B. Having said 'A' above, I do know the following:
1. These objects are created by God (not the devil) for His own pleasure and purpose.
2. These objects (for instance water, river, snake etc), under the new covenant in Christ Jesus, are used as types and symbols of new spiritual realities in Christ Jesus. For example, God often uses snake to reveal the healing mandate, nature and ministry of Christ and river for the Holy Spirit, but some of people will bind and bind after a dream in which a snake appears or river appears. We just need to get the fact of the Word of God right.
3. God spoke specifically of a time (last days) when He will use dreams to speak to us. Dream is God's means of communicating to us especially when we can not hear him because of the noise of the day and chaos of life. Dream is not a tool of fear (a negative tool) but a positive tool of God to relate to those He has covenant with.

Why do people hear more more from the devil more than God. The depth of God's love to those that are in Christ Jesus means He constantly desires to speak to us. there is no room for satan in our mind and dreams.

God bless!

He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is rested in Him because he trusted in Him. We belong to Jesus and when we sleep (the most vulnerable state of a man), our mind belong to Jesus.

This negative christianiy has no place in Christ. We need to quit being devil and enemy conscious (that is so old-covenant) and embrace the consciousness of the sweet Holy Spirit of God.

The fact that you're ignorant of something doesn't make it false. Ask God for wisdom, you will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by obailala(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
deeptesting: I had a dream 2 nights ago, robbers were chasing me and then they started shooting at me,i was so scared as they were getting close to me and suddenly i changed to a bird and flew away,they did not relent as they beckoned on their sharp shooter to bring me down but i was still meandering his bullets when i woke up from sleep...Please what does it signify?

Then just last a friend called me to meet him in a bank, i got there parked my car and went inside to meet him but he was no where to be found,while i was waiting for him,the security guards were looking for me to move my vehicle so the banks bullion van can move in but the information couldnt get to me early and they reported my vehicle to EFCC and by the time i came out i saw a notice on the car "Reported to EFCC". Please what is the significance of this dream. A friend said i am destined to be a politician and will steal more than James Ibori hence the isssue of EFCC.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Your friend must be a clown
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Odukes(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls I seriously need help, I often dream of struggling in order not to fall from a height, most times from tall buildings and sometimes from places looking like a cliff. I don't know what that means and my dreams are sometimes opposite and sometimes true.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
I saw myself tendering a tree in d centre of my sitting room n in d dream were i lived was lyk sodom n gomorrah if i must add. A man 4rm anoda place entirely bcame my frnd,he cared 4me n d tree,he was leta takn away by hz pipul....i took care of d tree until it grew sooo big,wit fresh green leaves,i brought d tree out 4all 2 see,n d man hu was taken away 4rm me was also der,he jx smiled@ me.....meaning pls?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by MEILYN(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove: Eating in the dream: Our state of mind might influence this kind of dream, but more often than not, it is a spiritual attack against our destiny. Eating in the dream is a device of the devil used to bring people into bondage. When we eat in the dream, our spirit man becomes polluted because what we are being fed with is nothing but poison. If God could open your eyes to see the true nature of that amala, jollof rice, dried or fresh fish, meat, boiled egg, poundo/eba and okro/egusi/ogbono soup, beans and yam you have been consuming with relish in the dream, you will cry to the heavenlies for deliverance. The so-called food could consist of live worms, maggots, blood, sand/dirt and some other mysterious objects. The enemy disguises it to look like real food because they know that if we are to see it in it's true form, we will reject it.

If you dream of drinking blood and eating human flesh, then beloved, you are in very serious need of deliverance grin grin grin

Sickness, diseases, satanic initiations, stagnation/backwardness, evil convenant activators/strengtheners can be planted through dream food. I know of cases where certain diseases like fibroid and goitre cropped up shortly after the fellow ate in the dream. For some, it is hindrances and blockages. An old coursemate of mine confided in me that one night, shortly after he graduated from secondary school, he dreamt that he ate a full chicken, raw with blood, guts and all. After eating, he stepped down with water from a toilet. Yep, the dude slurped down that toilet water in mouthfuls. Nasty. sad. After that dream, the heavens over his life became brass, the earth beneath his feet, iron. His whole life became a mess. After years of disappointment and profitless labour, he joined a deliverance ministry where he had to undergo deliverance for two consecutive weeks before his destiny was restored.

Eating in the dream can also open the door for satanic invasion. Closer home, my cousin was been plagued by a demonic spirit husband. She said that whenever she prayed really hard, the spirit went on casual leave and she would have some peace, but the moment she eats in the dream, the spirit would come back in full force to harass her .

Whenever we eat in the dream, we should immediately get up, pray and fast to nullify that satanic poison being projected into us. Jesus Christ came to set us free and he who the Lord sets free, is truly free indeed .
can you back this up with scriptures? Ishilove of all people interpreting dreams lol. If you cant then where ever you copied this from, the writer is on crack.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
essy daniels: I saw myself tendering a tree in d centre of my sitting room n in d dream were i lived was lyk sodom n gomorrah if i must add. A man 4rm anoda place entirely bcame my frnd,he cared 4me n d tree,he was leta takn away by hz pipul....i took care of d tree until it grew sooo big,wit fresh green leaves,i brought d tree out 4all 2 see,n d man hu was taken away 4rm me was also der,he jx smiled@ me.....meaning pls?

Madam, you have a gift that will make you shine like a million stars. God also has special interest in you...in short you are a great person. Don't forget me when your dream manifests o.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by oobim(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
ringi82:
Dude, this is exactly what I constantly dream.God! It recently started getting me worried. Called a pastor 3 hrs ago to explain and he said we'd talk about it tonight. I also see primary n high school class mates

How amazing the spirit works! Just when this is getting me worried, I come on this site that I said never to visit, only to find someone going through same.Obviously, God is sending help.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by sexymoma(f): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
e-freaky:

Can you please explain this further?
My Brother E Tire Me O.. angry
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
o.obim:

Dude, this is exactly what I constantly dream.God! It recently started getting me worried. Called a pastor 3 hrs ago to explain and he said we'd talk about it tonight. I also see primary n high school class mates

How amazing the spirit works! Just when this is getting me worried, I come on this site that I said never to visit, only to find someone going through same.Obviously, God is sending help.

When I used to have this dream, I was stagnant for 4 good years. You don't want to hear my story.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
MEILYN: can you back this up with scriptures? Ishilove of all people interpreting dreams lol. If you cant then where ever you copied this from, the writer is on crack.
So I am high on crack? Ishilove of all people, you say?

Do you know me? Do you know me off NL?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote
author=e-freaky]

Madam, you have a gift that will make you shine like a million stars.

God also has special interest in you...in short you are a great person.
Don't forget me when your dream manifests o.[/quote]
ok,thanks!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by oobim(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sometimes, I try writing in an exam, but can't even be able to write my name nor a letter on the answer script.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by 36STATES: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Only the dead don't dream dreams,dreams could be caused by many things and most times they are for guidance ,warnings etc. Those who are spiritually inclined don't joke with dreams. Some are blessed with the gift of unfailing and direct dreams,some, indirect while some are blessed with their interpretations. The loving God loves to guide and warn His children concerning future occurrences, unfortunately we get so busy in life such that we hardly hear or listen when He speaks.
However, when we are 'gentle' at night, we receive instructions/messages which we are expected to act on/upon. It is however not a good omen to dream and forget when you wake up, you need deliverance ASAP.
Considering the calibre of gifted men/women of God on this forum, I hereby throw this thread open for contributions in sharing and interpreting dreams as the spirit directs. Thanks.
Below are some dreams and their interpretations.
1. Eating in the dream - spiritual attacks.(diseases, illness, barreness - e. g, through fibroid etc)
2. Swimming in the dream.
-water actually means trouble -a retrogressive encounter.
3. Picking snails.
- such person should pray against delay in future endeavours
Kindly add yours for people's liberation.
A problem shared is half solved.

You really sound like someone from the stone age.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
e-freaky:

The fact that you're ignorant of something doesn't make it false. Ask God for wisdom, you will be surprised.

I bet we have the same bible. There is no wisdom God will give you beyond what the Holy Spirit will reveal through the Scripture. There is not place in the Bible for what the op has written concerning dreams in this Grace age.

Let's use the Scripture as the starting point for this Wisdom exploration. Nothing spooky, but let deal with spiritual reality in Christ Jesus.
It is a grave danger to suggest that knowing what is not in the Scripture amounts to a deep wisdom of God. every wisdom of God is clear and bible-based.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.