Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (474059 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by rulesman: 4:03am On Apr 10, 2016
proevan:

Return it back ps 91. live righteously

i did it and i prayed that week church prayed against strange death

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by jmichlins(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2016
proevan:

God showing what He just delivered you from.............. Take communion
please i do not understand you come again
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Hello ppl.
I had a dream whr i was looking for earth worm for fishing. Suddenly i dug out plenty of it, so many.
Wht could dis means pls?
Thanks.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by julibos: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello,
please kindly help with the interpretation of the following dreams:

* I have had repeated dreams where I see myself being surprised to know my late father has properties in good /choice location., in the dream I wonder how come we never knew for a long while that he had all these properties, I also dreamt of just seeing buildings under construction and see myself inspecting it.in the real life my father is late and have a property in his village which we never laid claim to because of family issues and we are truly not interested ,what could my dream be possibly saying.

* a friend/ colleague told me she dreamt twice at different times, seeing me driving a brand new car

*in this dream I was at work in a room with the door locked, but a junior staff of mine ran into the room holding a hair wig and bread, he wasn't aware I was in the room, it appears he was also running from something ,he carried the items in a discreet manner but I saw it, and in my dream I felt the wig looks farmiliar,like one of my wigs.

*I was in a place in the company of two other people, food was served by a fourth person like a waiter or so but I knew immediately the food was poisoned ,I tried making it known to the other two, but the server knew I was aware, now I cant remember all, it appears a battle against me started but I woke up praying .

* In this dream ,I was in the company of a woman with a new born baby, she sat facing me and had her baby on her lap, the baby diaper needed to be changed cos of poo,while she was removing the diaper, she did it in an untidy way and I decided to assist and while assisting the poo stained me too, immediately the diaper was changed I entered a bathroom with the intention of washing my hands but instead I opened the shower and decided to stay underneath the flowing water for a long while.

*also dreamt of seeing the two toilet seat in my church being very dirty and water wasn't running in the tap, but I saw rain water in the bucket which I carried to use in cleaning the toilets.

this is about all for now. Thanks.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Tonalphs(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2016
ProfTeeUNILORIT:

Hope this is not coming late, from d time u posted this.
interpretation: your two dreams means thesame thing. sorry to say this, but its the truth, ur glory has been tied. God is showing u this practically so u can claim back your glory. the God of Elijah shall restore all that you've lost in Jesus name. i will advice u to fast for 3days, after then u will c testimonies coming your way.
God bless u
Good day dear. I want to know. Wat can I do to retain my good dreams cos it turns out opposite. Tnx
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:06am On May 07, 2016
julibos:
Hello,
please kindly help with the interpretation of the following dreams:

* I have had repeated dreams where I see myself being surprised to know my late father has properties in good /choice location., in the dream I wonder how come we never knew for a long while that he had all these properties, I also dreamt of just seeing buildings under construction and see myself inspecting it.in the real life my father is late and have a property in his village which we never laid claim to because of family issues and we are truly not interested ,what could my dream be possibly saying.

* a friend/ colleague told me she dreamt twice at different times, seeing me driving a brand new car

*in this dream I was at work in a room with the door locked, but a junior staff of mine ran into the room holding a hair wig and bread, he wasn't aware I was in the room, it appears he was also running from something ,he carried the items in a discreet manner but I saw it, and in my dream I felt the wig looks farmiliar,like one of my wigs.

*I was in a place in the company of two other people, food was served by a fourth person like a waiter or so but I knew immediately the food was poisoned ,I tried making it known to the other two, but the server knew I was aware, now I cant remember all, it appears a battle against me started but I woke up praying .

* In this dream ,I was in the company of a woman with a new born baby, she sat facing me and had her baby on her lap, the baby diaper needed to be changed cos of poo,while she was removing the diaper, she did it in an untidy way and I decided to assist and while assisting the poo stained me too, immediately the diaper was changed I entered a bathroom with the intention of washing my hands but instead I opened the shower and decided to stay underneath the flowing water for a long while.

*also dreamt of seeing the two toilet seat in my church being very dirty and water wasn't running in the tap, but I saw rain water in the bucket which I carried to use in cleaning the toilets.

this is about all for now. Thanks.

Your increase/unclAimed blessings in God's word.deut.8:3.............. 2.tim.3:16........... Your church doctrine is limiting you 2.tiM.4:3............ The devil stealing from you because of your ignorance. Hosea.4:6................ Study 2.tim2:15..........Godspeed
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:10am On May 07, 2016
gistsky:
Hello ppl.
I had a dream whr i was looking for earth worm for fishing. Suddenly i dug out plenty of it, so many.
Wht could dis means pls?
Thanks.

Invest.......God is giving you seeds to sow. Gen.8.22.............. Isa..55. This is time for sowing Ecc.3
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 2:14am On May 07, 2016
jmichlins:
please i do not understand you come again

The blood of Jesus. holy communion
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
Can sb interprete this dream to me? I dreamt and saw my Unclke took me to the village that I should destroy an old dilapidating mud house and build a new one with block. Somebody help me with the meaning NOW
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 08, 2016
aigboeben:
Can sb interprete this dream to me? I dreamt and saw my Unclke took me to the village that I should destroy an old dilapidating mud house and build a new one with block. Somebody help me with the meaning NOW

Renew your mind Rom.12.1.2
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
proevan:

Renew your mind Rom.12.1.2
Thanks for your response. I had another in which I saw a great man of God in this country was happy to see me. I complained of my new posting(that was done about 6 months ago), he smiled at me, shook my hand and said 'congratulation'. He asked his state pastor to accompany me to my place of assignment. I then realise that I didn't sow a seed into his life. I urged to do that and I woke up. Can you please help me with interpretation?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 08, 2016
aigboeben:

Thanks for your response. I had another in which I saw a great man of God in this country was happy to see me. I complained of my new posting(that was done about 6 months ago), he smiled at me, shook my hand and said 'congratulation'. He asked his state pastor to accompany me to my place of assignment. I then realise that I didn't sow a seed into his life. I urged to do that and I woke up. Can you please help me with interpretation?

LeArn to be grAteful to GOD
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by akudofarms: 1:04am On May 09, 2016
@ proevan i saw my self in a dream about to celebrate my birthday a hall was rented and dj people had started arriving before i could say.i was looking very nice next minute i noticed the dj was struggling so i asked him if i can help it may be electrical as i was with him from the corner of my eye is as if a window opened and i saw my neighbor involving in sexual dealing like an orgy with a group of people.i ran to shut the window completely then my neighbor eyes jammed mine.he was furious he mouthed why are u peeping at me.i shut the window as i returned behold my neighbor and all his group nude all of the crashed my party disrupting everywhere i was shocked and mad in the spirit i chased all of them out.i succeeded but by the time i looked around half of my crowd had gone with them.the music was restored and few people remained.

incidentally my birthday was yesterday it was okay i wanted to celebrate it big but financially i was strong.but i still had a cake and family it was nice.i thank God please what does the dream mean
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 5:04am On May 09, 2016
proevan:

LeArn to be grAteful to GOD
Thanks for your interpretation. I had another in which I saw the current Chairman of CAN gathered a group of pastors and told them there was a great harvest in a particular location in this country.He wanted one of them to go.None was willing. I was not seated in their midst, but just walking past and I agreed to take up the task. That was how the meeting ended,and I saw myself in the location. Can you give me a detailed interpretation of this because I am not too clear about it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 7:50am On May 09, 2016
aigboeben:

Thanks for your interpretation. I had another in which I saw the current Chairman of CAN gathered a group of pastors and told them there was a great harvest in a particular location in this country.He wanted one of them to go.None was willing. I was not seated in their midst, but just walking past and I agreed to take up the task. That was how the meeting ended,and I saw myself in the location. Can you give me a detailed interpretation of this because I am not too clear about it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dtaibr4wiru3iza/AAAUy-9ENoIbe935Y6yqjMZna?dl=0

Click link to listen to audio-file

indicAtion of a calling bro
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 8:22am On May 09, 2016
proevan:

Invest.......God is giving you seeds to sow. Gen.8.22.............. Isa..55. This is time for sowing Ecc.3
Really? I ws scared, thinkin opposite.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 3:42am On May 10, 2016
proevan:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dtaibr4wiru3iza/AAAUy-9ENoIbe935Y6yqjMZna?dl=0
Click link to listen to audio-file
indicAtion of a calling bro
Can u throw more light on it? Or do u mind if we chat on phone? What is the detail of the call?

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:38am On May 10, 2016
akudofarms:
@ proevan i saw my self in a dream about to celebrate my birthday a hall was rented and dj people had started arriving before i could say.i was looking very nice next minute i noticed the dj was struggling so i asked him if i can help it may be electrical as i was with him from the corner of my eye is as if a window opened and i saw my neighbor involving in sexual dealing like an orgy with a group of people.i ran to shut the window completely then my neighbor eyes jammed mine.he was furious he mouthed why are u peeping at me.i shut the window as i returned behold my neighbor and all his group nude all of the crashed my party disrupting everywhere i was shocked and mad in the spirit i chased all of them out.i succeeded but by the time i looked around half of my crowd had gone with them.the music was restored and few people remained.

incidentally my birthday was yesterday it was okay i wanted to celebrate it big but financially i was strong.but i still had a cake and family it was nice.i thank God please what does the dream mean

Pray against…mArine spirits And that God should destroy Any convenAt you hAve with theM. ConsecrAte your self
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 6:43am On May 10, 2016
aigboeben:

Can u throw more light on it? Or do u mind if we chat on phone? What is the detail of the call?

Whatsapp. 08050445886
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Theophinio(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2016
I had a dream whereby masquerades chased me into my father's compound in the village, i hid myself in one of the tree's, they looked around but they didn't see me, so they left
@Proevan,i will whatsaap you i have alot to ask you sir
#PEACE

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by aigboeben(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2016
I had a dream where I was in a service fully crowded and I was seated in front. As the Pastor ministered he called me prophetically by my English name(adding Chukwu to it).Someone else tried to answer but he rebuke the fellow for trying to impersonate me.A key message he passed to me was that my wedding willl be in June next year,specifically the second week of June. Can you help me interprete it?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by omoseth(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2016
A Friend of mine told me about the dream he had some days ago. According to him,he saw himself and his classmates in secondary school been taught by their biology teacher. Within a twinkle of an eye,the whole situation changed. The entire students were in a straight line with each person mandated to take either a spoon of plantain porridge or egusi soup. He said he took a spoon of the plantain porridge and ate while still chewing,he saw himself again in class combing his hair with lice coming out then he woke up instantly and prayed. Pls can somebody gifted in dreams interpretation say something about it?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by vineyardfarms: 4:21pm On May 29, 2016
Pls Sir Kindly Interpret My Dreams. God Bless You.

I Dreamth. The 2 Pastors Who Owes Me In Real Life, In The Amount Of N8.747M Came To Attack Me With Assorted Weapons. But God Granted Me Victory. I Destroyed All Their Weapons. They Refuse To Pay Todate.

2. I Dreamth I Pick 3 Coconut, Gave 2 Away And I Kept One For Myself. I Cross Over Clear Water, I Saw Fish Hook In My Hand With Bates Going To The River To Fish, I Woke Up. What Happen To The Coconut - No Idea.

3. I Went On A Journey By Flight, I Took My Bags And Carry_ on To The Plan. 2 Men And A Lady Gave Me Some Money And Also Want Me To Take Along 4 Big Notebooks. I Pick Them From The Ground And Told Them I Will Be Charge For Extra Ludggage. As I Walked Towards The Airplan I Woke Up.

Lastly I Saw Human Waste On My Vehicle Or Table Which Am To Use. They Told Me Maria My Late Cousin's Wife That Mess Them. With Anger I Went To Her To Clean Up Her Messes. She Said Tomoro, But I Said Now, Now, I Woke Up.
Pls Kindly Help To Interptet. Thanks
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by peace30: 1:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Good day sir.,

Please I had a dream where I bought beans I tot was 100 naira for half cup but the guy gave me 40naira change (2 twenty naira) so I left.

Please what does this dream mean sir?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
To dream of arranging clothes in a box,what does it mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by babslebabs: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello, a female friend of mine whose mum is late (about 4years ago) had the following dream: on hearing her mum was ill she rushed to the hospital and met her mum on the sickbed. Her mum was trying to say something but couldn't find the words. Instead she vomited 2 eggs. One was broken and the other was fine. And then she died. #end of dream.

Pls note the mum already died of cancer about 4years ago.

Anyone with an idea of what this means? My friend is confused
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
babslebabs:
Hello, a female friend of mine whose mum is late (about 4years ago) had the following dream: on hearing her mum was ill she rushed to the hospital and met her mum on the sickbed. Her mum was trying to say something but couldn't find the words. Instead she vomited 2 eggs. One was broken and the other was fine. And then she died. #end of dream.

How many children had d woman?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Talk2nanro(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
please people stop relying on anybody to interpret your dreams, because one may know some of your dream interpretation but not all. just throw it open to everybody. Secondly, everyone dreams but not all has gift of dreaming. when u have it as a gift, all your dreams comes to pass
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
omoseth:
A Friend of mine told me about the dream he had some days ago. According to him,he saw himself and his classmates in secondary school been taught by their biology teacher. Within a twinkle of an eye,the whole situation changed. The entire students were in a straight line with each person mandated to take either a spoon of plantain porridge or egusi soup. He said he took a spoon of the plantain porridge and ate while still chewing,he saw himself again in class combing his hair with lice coming out then he woke up instantly and prayed. Pls can somebody gifted in dreams interpretation say something about it?
There is an organised marine altar that is manipulating and causing serious damage to your destiny
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2016
babslebabs:

Egg is blood and blood is convenant. Let her pray for more revelation.Amos.3:7 and also against family altar and convenant that will want to shorten her life and that of siblngs. Affliction will not come a 2nd time in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Talk2nanro:
please people stop relying on anybody to interpret your dreams, because one may know some of your dream interpretation but not all. just throw it open to everybody. Secondly, everyone dreams but not all has gift of dreaming. when u have it as a gift, all your dreams comes to pass
God is the one that inteprets not man, please lets have faith in Him.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Elesta:
To dream of arranging clothes in a box,what does it mean?
God is organising your life.get in line and be organised spiritual

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.