Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (473754 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
kenrish2:
I always dream and see myself in a beautiful manssion, and sometimes I will just see the mansion and other times I will be inside with so mush beauty and splendor. Pls can you tell me the meaning
It is a sign of protection and comfort.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by akudofarms: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
I dream that the praise leader from my church called me and said he wanted to pay me a visit. I gave him the address and he came he then demanded I give him food which I instructed my girl make and I as checking on it. His phone rang other choir members starting coming in thy all entered and were gisting I ran in to. Check the meal when I got back they demanded to know what I had for them I said nothing but food they walked into my room and started packing out old calendars plennnnty. I was shocked where did this old calendar come from my sister now appeared there and said I should allow them take the calendars I said but they are fine. They all walked out of the house with it and didn't eat the food. I as upset. My girl at down to eat saying anty if they no wan chop make I chop. When I put my hand in the food I woke up. Please help!!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ChukwuJuwon: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dream Interpretation
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2018
akudofarms:
I dream that the praise leader from my church called me and said he wanted to pay me a visit. I gave him the address and he came he then demanded I give him food which I instructed my girl make and I as checking on it. His phone rang other choir members starting coming in thy all entered and were gisting I ran in to. Check the meal when I got back they demanded to know what I had for them I said nothing but food they walked into my room and started packing out old calendars plennnnty. I was shocked where did this old calendar come from my sister now appeared there and said I should allow them take the calendars I said but they are fine. They all walked out of the house with it and didn't eat the food. I as upset. My girl at down to eat saying anty if they no wan chop make I chop. When I put my hand in the food I woke up. Please help!!

I have replied ur post on www.dreamtalksonline.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Your dreams speak volume abt your life. Get ur dreams interpreted and Prayer to establish or cancel it immediately at
www.dreamtalksonline.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ayomilore: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
pls help me sir. i saw myself entering a place that look like class rooms where exam is holding that many pple re scared to enter cos d entrance is manned by pple preventn pple from emtern but entered on excuse dat i want to go get my bag i went upstairs instantl where i saw an old neigbour who is late now nd his son who is in us d man grumbly gave his son like #200 nd gave me a very rough#100 to fix nd spend nd a white lady came out to have a chat wt d son. tanks sir.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Mutemenot(m): 2:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Hi guys, please what does plantain trees meant in the dream ?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hi guys, please what does plantain trees meant in the dream ?
You haven't stated anything, though. A tree dream represent genealogy of family. It could simply be referred to human.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2018
ayomilore:
pls help me sir. i saw myself entering a place that look like class rooms where exam is holding that many pple re scared to enter cos d entrance is manned by pple preventn pple from emtern but entered on excuse dat i want to go get my bag i went upstairs instantl where i saw an old neigbour who is late now nd his son who is in us d man grumbly gave his son like #200 nd gave me a very rough#100 to fix nd spend nd a white lady came out to have a chat wt d son. tanks sir.
This is not a good dream. The bag you intend to take contains your potential, which has been constificated. This is a sign of retrogression and poverty. Also, seeing death relative or neighbour is not a good dream. I would advise you pray against it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ayomilore: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Bro. d bag i mentioned was just a decoy to enter dat place is not dat i 4got any bag there but just use it a bait to gain entrance into dat place cos ple are prevented frm entern by ple dat sat at d entrance. tanx.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by BIXYBABE: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
guiddoti:
1) Pls I dreamt dat I'm buying yam. raw yam from hawker
2) I dreamt dat I was dancing happily to my favourite music in my dream, is as if I'm doing a big party like wedding.....den I woke up singing d particular song out
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Sixx: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Last 2 days i had a dream were a friend and i came upon a flooded street with clusters of big floating eggs and algae in the water. The street had a poultry b4. My friend quickly proceeded to pick a group of the eggs. As soon as she started, i remembered something i knew that 'an egg floating means it is bad or rotten'. I mentioned it to her but she was doubting, i told her to pour them back inside the water. As soon as she did, the eggs sank to the bottom, but in less than 3 seconds, the eggs rose to the surface and started floating again. That was how we left those rotten eggs and followed another route. Please what does this dream mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
BIXYBABE:

1) Pls I dreamt dat I'm buying yam. raw yam from hawker
2) I dreamt dat I was dancing happily to my favourite music in my dream, is as if I'm doing a big party like wedding.....den I woke up singing d particular song out
1. Buying yam from hawker is not a good dream. Its a sign of financial bankruptcy.
2. Singing music out of dream is joy and happiness. Great expectation coming soon, pray for the manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by BIXYBABE: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
guiddoti:

1. Buying yam from hawker is not a good dream. Its a sign of financial bankruptcy.
2. Singing music out of dream is joy and happiness. Great expectation coming soon, pray for the manifestation.
.Thank you so much sir
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sixx:
Last 2 days i had a dream were a friend and i came upon a flooded street with clusters of big floating eggs and algae in the water. The street had a poultry b4. My friend quickly proceeded to pick a group of the eggs. As soon as she started, i remembered something i knew that 'an egg floating means it is bad or rotten'. I mentioned it to her but she was doubting, i told her to pour them back inside the water. As soon as she did, the eggs sank to the bottom, but in less than 3 seconds, the eggs rose to the surface and started floating again. That was how we left those rotten eggs and followed another route. Please what does this dream mean?
The flooded water with eggs floating symbolize distraction, hindrances and evil from potentially wicked people. Since, your spirit man could identify that this is not good, you have alternative of escape. It's a good dream.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by floraine: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2018
hello,

Please assist me interpret this dream.
I was in a place where i saw my classmates, currently i am running my graduate program.
Then i saw that a warehouse in the school was on fore and within minutes it was put off with water and cleaned properly and tidy.
They informed me i was the cause of the fire and i looked at them with surprise like how?
i was also informed that i have an award but it has broken . then i looked at the broken award like this is my first award but oh well i can reframe it.
Then i met somebody who told myself and some people that we should apply for a position or so, in a reputable firm and i was agitated to start application, then i woke up.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Sixx: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
guiddoti:
The flooded water with eggs floating symbolize distraction, hindrances and evil from potentially wicked people. Since, your spirit man could identify that this is not good, you have alternative of escape. It's a good dream.
Thanks so much. This helps
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by policy12: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2018
My dream:

A week ago I had this dream, I saw myself and female friend struggling to climb a wall upward. As we struggle to climb the wall to the balcony, I saw the lady at the top and she was doing her best to pull me up while I was so scared of falling into the pit.
Eventually she asked me to bring my legs and she pull off my shoes not too long after that I was at the top with some her so happy and two others unknown faces rejoicing.
I was still in the dream when I saw a this write up " Ex 6, 9 and 8 I don't know if the 9 and 8 are verses or chapters then I woke up.

Please I need an interpretation.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
policy12:

My dream:

A week ago I had this dream, I saw myself and female friend struggling to climb a wall upward. As we struggle to climb the wall to the balcony, I saw the lady at the top and she was doing her best to pull me up while I was so scared of falling into the pit.
Eventually she asked me to bring my legs and she pull off my shoes not too long after that I was at the top with some her so happy and two others unknown faces rejoicing.
I was still in the dream when I saw a this write up " Ex 6, 9 and 8 I don't know if the 9 and 8 are verses or chapters then I woke up.

Please I need an interpretation.
First of all, the bible verse carries message that goes inline with your dream. The dream is telling you the victory over turbulent challenges. If you have marital challenges God will see you through. You still need prayers.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2018
floraine:
hello,

Please assist me interpret this dream.
I was in a place where i saw my classmates, currently i am running my graduate program.
Then i saw that a warehouse in the school was on fore and within minutes it was put off with water and cleaned properly and tidy.
They informed me i was the cause of the fire and i looked at them with surprise like how?
i was also informed that i have an award but it has broken . then i looked at the broken award like this is my first award but oh well i can reframe it.
Then i met somebody who told myself and some people that we should apply for a position or so, in a reputable firm and i was agitated to start application, then i woke up.
Your career is under attack. Fire symbolizes destruction. Another sign is that your award is broken, meaning that, it has been tempered with. You have to stand against powers that will not let you succeed in your career.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by policy12: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
guiddoti:
First of all, the bible verse carries message that goes inline with your dream. The dream is telling you the victory over turbulent challenges. If you have marital challenges God will see you through. You still need prayers.

Do u offer prayer?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
policy12:

Do u offer prayer?
Obviously, this is public forum, but you can strategise your prayer based on the response to the dream, even more than concerns you.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by BIXYBABE: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2018
guiddoti:
Obviously, this is public forum, but you can strategise your prayer based on the response to the dream, even more than concerns you.
I dreamt dat I find myself married to a man which I didn't love at all, the man used to smell bad odour if he come near me. so I planned to run away from d house, I ran ran but he chased me. later I find myself inside his house again. I do stay in a room through with sad feelings like how do I get here. the man is old enough to be my father. I ran away the second time. but I don't av any place to go....I'm just stranded throughout. I was thinking maybe I should go back when I didn't av any place to stay. but I didn't go back before I wake up from sleep. Note: I'm single, I don't date married men at all. And I don't plan to marry an older person in my life.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by BIXYBABE: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by BIXYBABE: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2018
guiddoti:
I always dream of living comfortable. Achieving greats things, Like having a good job. Meeting helpers and living large with my friends (rich friends) flexing and praying together with my husband to be in my dreams. But in real life, I don't av any job, I don't av any friends at all, I'm an introvert. I don't av any guy I'm dating, only online dating. I fed from mouth to mouth. So was scared about this dream.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by spencekat(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
ringi82:

i constantly dream about finding myself in an academic Institution, most cases in the universty i graduated from, missing a test paper, or trying to write an exam! i keep telling myself what am i doing here? I've graduated over 6 years ago and practising law, i realy don't understand what this means but the dream keep repeating itself almost on a regular basis and i do find familiar faces in the dream, my ex school mates from way back also writing exam papers!
Pray against demotion/backwardness.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
BIXYBABE:

I dreamt dat I find myself married to a man which I didn't love at all, the man used to smell bad odour if he come near me. so I planned to run away from d house, I ran ran but he chased me. later I find myself inside his house again. I do stay in a room through with sad feelings like how do I get here. the man is old enough to be my father. I ran away the second time. but I don't av any place to go....I'm just stranded throughout. I was thinking maybe I should go back when I didn't av any place to stay. but I didn't go back before I wake up from sleep. Note: I'm single, I don't date married men at all. And I don't plan to marry an older person in my life.
Your dream requires serious prayers. The dream, in summary, is telling you that there is a spirit being you have engaged, the odour of him proves hate and dislike. If you pray disengagement prayers, God is possible to separate human being from spirit being.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by guiddoti: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
BIXYBABE:

I always dream of living comfortable. Achieving greats things, Like having a good job. Meeting helpers and living large with my friends (rich friends) flexing and praying together with my husband to be in my dreams. But in real life, I don't av any job, I don't av any friends at all, I'm an introvert. I don't av any guy I'm dating, only online dating. I fed from mouth to mouth. So was scared about this dream.
First of all, you pray with "husband" to be, yet you have no friends, don't you think your dreams requires prayer when you seem living comfortable in dream but nothing to show for it. Do you know that some dreams takes many days, months, years or weeks to be fulfiled. If you can fast n pray aggressive prayers, stubborn problems can loose its hold. Lastly, you can't be fighting and at the same time caging yourself, think about this.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by BIXYBABE: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
guiddoti:
Your dream requires serious prayers. The dream, in summary, is telling you that there is a spirit being you have engaged, the odour of him proves hate and dislike. If you pray disengagement prayers, God is possible to separate human being from spirit being.
Thank u very much.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by claymon: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please help interpret this: I dreamt that my dad built a new house in an area / estate that has not been populated. Our house and another one is the only completed house in the whole estate. The house is fully completed but we can't move in unless the area is fully inhabited but people are not yet moving into this area. Its a recurring dream and i've had this same dream thrice I think! Please help.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2018
claymon:
Please help interpret this: I dreamt that my dad built a new house in an area / estate that has not been populated. Our house and another one is the only completed house in the whole estate. The house is fully completed but we can't move in unless the area is fully inhabited but people are not yet moving into this area. Its a recurring dream and i've had this same dream thrice I think! Please help.
Where are you living currently, Estate in a city? Is the house in ur dream better or worse than d current one?
Is ur Dad a landlord at where you are living now or a tenant?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ezybaba(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good evening sir, it has been more than two times by different people seeing me travel abroad in the dream please I want to know the interpretation of the dream

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.