Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (473934 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:32am On Feb 19, 2021
10 COMMANDMENTS OF DREAMS INTERPRETATION.

1 Corinthians 14:3  But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

1. You must acknowledge it is the Holyspirit(using God's word) that does the interpretation, and always give God the glory.

Daniel 2:28
But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these

2. You must be ready to crawl, walk, run and fly... It's all part of the learning stages...

God understands our frame.

Psalms 103:14
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

3. Never lift your dreams or visions above God's word.

You must decree it null and void if it doesn't conform to the documented promises of God for your life.

Numbers 23:23-26  Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.
And Balak said unto Balaam, Neither curse them at all, nor bless them at all.
But Balaam answered and said unto Balak, Told not I thee, saying, All that the LORD speaketh, that I must do?

4. As a rule, dreams, visions, prophecy or revelations must not rule your life, but God's word.

1 Corinthians 13:8-10  Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Revelation 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: *worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.*

5. The grace to interpret is not for selfish reasons... You must know, this will make you minister more to people, even strangers.

We are rich through what we give, and poor through what we keep.

1 Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

6. One must be beyond fear... Some dreams can be very scary...

We are hid in Christ in God.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

7. Dreams are solutions... Never forget this... They are never problems...

*God is the one that has given capacity to understand them.*

Job 33:14-26  For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
He is chastened also with pain upon his bed, and the multitude of his bones with strong pain:
So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

8. If not contrary to God's word, stick to the interpretation that comes to you for a dream.

Jeremiah 1:6, 11-13  Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

*God understands baby steps : moreover, when you are in line with scriptures, you are never wrong*

9. Never allow the seed of a negative dream to grow... Choke it, starve it and kill it immediately with God's word.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

*Cancel thoughts with words... God's word*

10. Pray your good dreams to come alive and the bad ones to die sudden deaths.

Matthew 11:12  And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

1 Timothy 1:18-20  This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

NOTE : proevan is Dasgoro. �

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:48am On Feb 19, 2021
soleny:
Good day all,

Please someone should assist me with interpretations.

During the closure of a successful prayer and fasting i had the following dreams:

1 I saw myself going to buy milk for my Dad, after i stepped out , i saw my late elder brother warning me seriously not to go far to get the milk as there is someone who is married and seriously want to marry me forcefully.I rushed to a closer place to get the milk and as i was rushing home i noticed the person spray something like incense close to the entrance of our door so that i can be trapped by the smell.I read a bible quotation "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.Then i was scared, another verse came into my mouth, Fear not for i am with thy, do not be dismay for i am thy God.I rushed into the house.I was explaining to my dad when i woke up.

2. I saw an uncle of mine that once lived with us and his family for more than 10years. We were never close to him and his family till they left our house.I saw his wife quarreling with my siblings and was trying to settle when my uncle added his own too.I was still trying to make peace when i woke up.Then i called my sister to inform her about my dream when she also told me she had a dream about that same uncle a night before that day.She told me she was making her hair in the dream when someone wanted to pay for her hair, then the uncle came as an hindrance, he does not want the person to pay for her fee and she was asking him what business does he have with her they were on it when she woke up.

This was a revelation by one of the prayer winners when they were praying for me after my fasting.

He said he saw me as the prayer was going on, i removed a wedding ring from my ring finger threw it into a breakable plates

The attack is double...

Someone has swore to harm you and family.

1. Witchcraft
2. Marrine.

There is a demonic contract to harm and make you and immediate family suffer. I pray it canceled in Jesus name.Amen.

Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:52am On Feb 19, 2021
Alonsojr:

You make sense aswr.....people always thinks they are Americans/Europeans, I pity them ....na naija we dey,shine your eyes well well

Genesis 40:8
And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

GOD'S WORD IS THE STARDARD FOR ANY DREAM INTERPRETATION.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 3:57am On Feb 19, 2021
toluijiremi:
Good morning, please I need an interpretation to this dream. Everytime I pray for my colleagues in the office, when I go to sleep after prayers, I dream and see giants some with faces of husbands of the female staff and they will be fighting seriously in the office. Sometimes they will fight with blood on their bodies. I have had this up to three times.

The fights are spiritual warfare as a result of your prayers.

Those giants are your angels, fighting the demonic forces against those marriages.

YOU HAVE A MINISTRY OF HEAVY ANGELIC MANIFESTATION.

PLEASE DEVELOP IT
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 4:01am On Feb 19, 2021
marttol:
I dreamt I was in my friend's room, they were many birds hovering inside the room, some came to my leg and I kicked them away, then I some insects that looks like a dark soldier ants flew to my leg, I immediately woke up...

I had another one in which is saw myself in a place where someone gave me gun (the person is a Yoruba actor), seems some kinda massacre is going on, when he left I quickly hide the gun because I said to myself I can't kill anyone (the gun is like hunters gun), then some people came, I told them about the gun I was given and how I can't use it, then I saw i started rehearsing a movie with them... Their boss is a popular Yoruba actor, he now told me to lie on the ground, then he told someone to use camera to design the place I put my head so as to make it real... Then I said to myself this is a professional... Then all of a sudden, at the opposite of where we are working, a bus parked, everyone in the bus is a member of white garment church, as they were coming down, they were acting like they are also rehearsing, they were doing better than me... And they were very many, I felt like they will take my place if I don't do it well, they were like people waiting for their own turn... (I'm not a member of white garment church)

What does this mean??

Had both dreams today... I actually had like three or four today, can't remember all

Your habitation is too lukewarm that it has become a place for demonic activities.

Increase the fire of God in your life... More still, stir up God's gifts

Your biggest challenge in life will be spiritual ignorance in deep things.

You are called to be a very deep Christian. Stop taking it lightly.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 4:04am On Feb 19, 2021
And9:
In reality, my mom recently passed on last month.
Not long ago in my dream, i was walking along the road with a friend suddenly i came across my mom's very close friend standing by the road with her husband. As soon as she saw me, she stretched her hand shaking me, saying congratulations and with smiles, then i woke up. Please do interpret.

A promotion will soon manifest in your life. God has already established it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by marttol: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dasgoro:

Your habitation is too lukewarm that it has become a place for demonic activities.

i dnt really knw about the dream...but all u wrote about me is true...i've been trying really hard to mount up again...i'm trying to free my spirit again...it's been one hell of a disaster since i backslidded...but i'm now making progress...the works of darkness must not prevail in jesus...life is all about jesus...every knowledge and wisdom outside of christ is false.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by marttol: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dasgoro:

cn i make friend wit u sir?...seems u cn help my spiritual life a bit?

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by jp130(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you very much, i appreciate it.

Dasgoro:

Covetousness. The person is subconsciously shooting down the glory of your wife. Your wife should learn to plan her visions in secret and execute it, without interfere from friends or people.

Let God's word be her driving motivation.

Job 5:12
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Dasgoro: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2021
marttol:
cn i make friend wit u sir?...seems u cn help my spiritual life a bit?

Sure. Whatsapp me. 08050445886 �
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by kapich: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Calvary greetings sir. May the lord continue to bless you with more anointing. Amen�

Sir, my wife had a dream last night. She said I was hurriedly embarking on a journey. So she decided to saw me off to the airport suddenly she got a call from someone that I should come back that my children has been kidnapped. That I, specifically must not embark on the trip. So my wife told me to go ahead that she will take care of it. But I refused that i must go back to rescue my children.

Sir that's it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by gistsky: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
kapich:
Calvary greetings sir. May the lord continue to bless you with more anointing. Amen�

Sir, my wife had a dream last night. She said I was hurriedly embarking on a journey. So she decided to saw me off to the airport suddenly she got a call from someone that I should come back that my children has been kidnapped. That I, specifically must not embark on the trip. So my wife told me to go ahead that she will take care of it. But I refused that i must go back to rescue my children.

Sir that's it.

Clear indication of an attack on you at the edge of a breakthrough.
Fast and Pray with ISA 7:7 to cancel it.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Exodora: 1:38am On May 07, 2022
This is the third time am been chased in the dream and in the dream they were chasing me in exchange for money ritual cause I heard them talk about it in the dream.
What does it mean? I can’t really sleep.
Thanks in advance
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Great2017: 6:13am On May 09, 2022
I celebrate Grace.

I recently had a dream. In the dream, I saw a late aunt of mine who was alleged to be a witch and evil. As a result of this evil, she was struck blind before her death.

In this dream, she reported to me that rabbits dug a hole from our family house to another house where my mum used to own a shop. That the hole was very devastating.

Myself and another person who seemed to resemble our last born (my last sibling) went to check it out. On getting to the place, I did not notice anything, it was only the person that accompanied me to the place that could see it. He quickly identified the hole, plugged the first and second outlet at our family house and the the other house where my mum use to own a shop.

Thereafter, he proceeded to the last outlet where he finally killed all the three rabbits that were inside the hole.

I was amazed how only him could trace the hole and determine the number of rabbits that were inside the hole.

Kindly help me with the interpretation.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Akintundexxy: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2022
I had a dream I was arrested by white people in a white country. But immediately I was released and freed by them that I'm not guilty which I was not actually. What does this dream mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by FreeSpirited: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Unexpected roomates

I dreamt I saw a sec. schl friend who is now in Germany visits me and my brother. I was happy to serve him food that I cooked and he enjoyed the food.
Then I went out to get something like some money. Before going I told my brother to sweep the compound, cos it was a bit dirty.
It was a big house.
When I returned I met my friend in the sitting room, and I saw another close female friend, who got married immediately after our graduation, fetching water around the tap and brushing her teeth in the compound.
I asked, my friend if that new female friend is now staying in the compound he said Yes, then I called her name, and greeted her.
Next, I went to the room, this was where I met the greatest surprise.
As I opened my room's door,I saw many roommates siting on beds, it was like they came with matresses, and there was additional 3 bed spaces in the room like we used to have in the university hostel

Like over 10 boys, and 3 gals. They were quite calm, warm and felt at home
Then I started introducing myself to each of them and shaking them and exchanging pleasantries while I ask of their names one by one.
Then I realized I recognized one. We used to play ball together in my University days. I shouted his name...Kunle! Wetin u kon do here. I asked his wife, he said he's not married...I said shebi u had one babe u intended to marry back then...he said the babe Bleep up.
Naso I wake o. The dream was so real.
Abeg what's the meaning of this visit by unexpected roommates.
. cry
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by ausproxi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
ausproxi:
pls help interpret this dream

I was in a plantain farm in the dream, all of them are full of plantain but there is a certain plantain stem in the inner part of the farm with much plantain and good looking ones more than the rest, I decided to go and cut that first before I come back for others, on the way going, I saw a grave I passed beside it and got to the plantain and cut it, immediately I turned back to go back to the rest and cut them everywhere was full of thick bush and I can't find my way back... I really don't know what this mean pls help... Thanks

I had this dream in the year 2017, I am seeing the manifestation in my life now.

God please help me.
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2023
Interpreter done lost sad
I dreamt of the Muslim Quran in my hands and when I opened it the pages held lots of naira notes within. Saw it on two different occasions last night even though I'm not a Muslim or use the Quran
Re: Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation by pascal558(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
ausproxi:

I had this dream in the year 2017, I am seeing the manifestation in my life now.

God please help me.

Wetin dey xup bro,chat me up

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.