Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? (3167 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / Crying In Relationships: How Did You Feel When He Or She Cried Because Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by amyg(f): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
How best do u end relationships?I mean all my past relationships were never really called off.most times separated by distance or i would feel its just not working so i get on with my life until they come back and i tell them them they r 25mins 2 late.Same thing with my immediate ex,anything wrong with that?i just feel its stupid telling someone its over,better let him catch d signs himself
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Gamine(f): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by segzicres(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
a good way is sayin "honey, tunde has been makin me feel better in bed dan u, what do you think" that'll be a tight way.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Hannibal: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
amyg:

How best do u end relationships?I mean all my past relationships were never really called off.most times separated by distance or i would feel its just not working so i get on with my life until they come back and i tell them them they r 25mins 2 late.Same thing with my immediate ex,anything wrong with that?i just feel its stupid telling someone its over,better let him catch d signs himself

Ya method is simply the best. . . . cool cool cool cool
I dont have the time explaining why i should leave any chic. . . . .
Stop communicating and he/she should get the message.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by donbuchi1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
i just feel its stupid telling someone its over,better let him catch d signs himself, so that it is easier to come back. She who runs from a fight lives to fight another day. I see grin grin grin grin
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by rubi(f): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2008
amyg:

That is childish way of calling of any relationship. Have you watched break up movie between genevive and ramsey noah ie two can can play the game. I know alot of people who have hanged relationships by the time they come back to take what they hanged some other person have taken it. My advice/contribution is issues better discussed and remove pride is half solved until two people sit down and have a talk all you are doing is guess guess and most times guesses are wrong
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by okenwa(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
it's not destined that the relationship would last longer. . . soo hanging around won't make it last eternally. . . silently you can quit either by distance, work, school, sickness or any excuss.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by topup: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
Nah, I can't respect anyone who doesn't have the guts to tell me straight that they don't wanna be with me anymore. You see if everytime a guy distanced themselves from a girl and the girl leaves him then there would be more breakups. You need to talk about what is going on, it's not fair on the other person, you guys are speaking from the point of view of the person who is walking away, how about if your boyfriend or girlfriend just stopped answering your calls, first of all you may think they're hurt or dead or missing, then you get the hint, and when something like that has been handled so badly, you probably wouldn't want to give them the time of day. That happened to my friend and the guy is begging to get her back, cos he thought he could come back and collect what he needed if he wanted to, and by that time she had closed what they had and packed it off to alaska.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by ogeluv: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2008
am a very emotional person that ont want anything to bother me.instaed of deceiving myself or my partner the best thing is to have a heart to heart discussion.it depends on how far the damage has been.if we cant make up then we breakup by telling ourselves that we need time for ourselves than been deceived
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by babyx(f): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2008
@ Poster
Its best to talk about the "HANG UPS" in a relationship, any relationship, be it the intimate ones or the platonic ones. Things left on said and not properly dealt with rear up in the future. You need to talk to your intended EX B/F about the issues you are having with him, if you dont open up, you wont have an idea of what his opinion is concerning those matters.
So its in talking you can safely arrive at IRRECONSILABLE DIFFERENCES and say goodbye with no hard feelings. Bottomline keep communication lines open in your affairs, this will help you understand the opposite SEX better and relate with them based on their individualities. Dont shut down or shut up, u might be storing up explosives. wink
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by amyg(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
10x babyx,u'v got a point there.4rm 2day onwards,i promise 2 b a good girl and always 2 call it quits in a d appropriate manner.2 d silent posters,hope u get silent replies 2 ur posts 2 until we close dis web 4 u guys.(Gamine)
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by ibobabe(f): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2008
its not that easy or simple,u could just sit down and talk or call up if it's long distance,and just tell the person that it's not working for you,and you're pretty sure it's not working for him either(with reasons),so it's best to break up.
never forget to wish the person all the best in life,
that way,it ends amicably and neatly, no name calling,
you never know when or where u'll meet the person again.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by CH3COO(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2008
baby it's not you it's me. i can't do us anymore.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2008
lmao!

@post
It's not me actually, it's you. You're boring, but someone else will find you interesting embarassed
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by CH3COO(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2008
it's a "we" thing. if you are complaining of boredom you're boring too.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by ogrebuga(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
CH3COO:

baby it's not you it's me. i can't do us anymore.

Na to kill girl wey follow me talk dis one

@topic,

I hate you. Move on.  tongue
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2008
Yes, I guess. cry

People rub off on me a lot.

See, I was gentle and nice before, until I met you.

@post
I loved you, but I love myself more
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by LadyJ1: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2008
wats d big deal in telling smone u aint interested no more @topic
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by CH3COO(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes, I guess. cry

People rub off on me a lot.

See, I was gentle and nice before, until I met you.

@post
I loved you, but I love myself more

Don't blame me for your mishaps. Baby when I met you, you were a damsel. You changed. You fart for fun at bbqs, you don't shave your armpits anymore, you have bear bear, I can't take it anymore.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by ogrebuga(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ toyin and organic compound,
Make una carry una domestic wahala comot for hia
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ogre
sharrrap.

@ch3coo
embarassed
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by ogrebuga(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2008
cheesy

@topic,

You're not good enough for me. Move on. tongue
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by CH3COO(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@ogre
sharrrap.

@ch3coo
embarassed
just kidding tongue

we just grew apart I don't need you anymore.
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by syren: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2008
amyg:

same here grin But it depends how long the relationship has been going on tho, if it's a long time they deserve an explanation. cool
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Pataki: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ Topic,

What I do best, I leave the communication gap wide open. I stop communicating. With time she will get weary of the relationship and move on with her life.

It has always worked best for me. wink
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Hannibal: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2008
Pataki:

@ Topic,

What I do best, I leave the communication gap wide open. I stop communicating. With time she will get weary of the relationship and move on with her life.

Like all players do. . . . . grin grin grin grin

However, some chics are donkey stubborn . . . . U crink em good and they won't leave u be.
No matter what u do, they feign they don't see the EXIT sign.
To make matters worse, they use tears as emotional blackmail. . . . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by rubi(f): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2008
Hannibal:

However, some chics are donkey stubborn . . . . You crink em good and they won't leave u be.
To make matters worse, they use tears as emotional blackmail. . . . . tongue tongue tongue

Not all chics of nowadays most of them are confident in themselves
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Hannibal: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2008
rubi:

Not all chics of nowadays most of them are confident in themselves

I didn't say ALL. . . . . .i said some. wink
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by StephenP(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2008
I'll set up a rendezvous with her and let her know that this thing isn't working at all and I think we should call it quits and end it. I don't have time for shit to be hanging.

Pataki:

@ Topic,

If she hears nothing from you, she could think it's all good. Remember, "no news is good news"
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by rubi(f): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2008
StephenP:

I'll set up a rendezvous with her and let her know that this thing isn't working at all and I think we should call it quits and end it. I don't have time for shit to be hanging.

If she hears nothing from you, she could think it's all good. Remember, "no news is good news"

nice input from a real man
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by Pataki: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
Hannibal:

However, some chics are donkey stubborn . . . . You crink em good and they won't leave u be.
Very true man!

Women are the best in emotional captivation for a mans heart. It is best to widen the gap, and give no room for emotional sentiments from a woman, that way you do be safe. grin

StephenP:

No no no!

No news means something is cooking underground. wink
Re: Hanging Relationships,how Best To Call It Quits? by StephenP(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
Pataki:

No news means something is cooking underground. wink

I beg to differ. I'd rather tell her "look there's someone else I'm seeing" and get it off my chest rather than let her assume because she may not see anything wrong in my inability to talk to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PLSSSS Y'ALL I NEED ADVISE! / Describe Your Ex Using Only Food Items / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.