Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (109787 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

. . . . . . . Umm, the save the world concert isn't taking place here intellectual plankton. Get out of the way! You are hindering my creativity. I have to come up with more anti-yoruba compositions. angry
Now you have shown us that you are blinded by something else and personal hatred. Keep at the compositions while your mates keep excelling and doing great things. No matter what you tell them, they have probably heard worse. Can't you see they are not replying you? That shows CLASS! I just keep loving 'em cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419788_Lola_omotayoooo_png81b52f4f25466b4e9ad8f24f36a81325
Is this how brides enter the marriage hall during traditional marriage? Where are the aso-ebi girls? Are there no women to usher her in?? Na wa oh! grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: Suck it up and just agree that you were trying to mock someone when the joke's actually on you, that's not so hard to do now is it? ease up dude, you are too frigging uptight and hey! I do know you, on here atleast wink.
honey please, look in the mirror and read your post... I'm not the one going around NL misquoting peeps.

I actually meant that post in a funny way... I didn't ask you to literally translate it for the audience.

Again, you don't know who I am.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
More pictures jare!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Livinusc(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
veave: chei! all hopes r lost for me n dis dude... okay, maybe his broda engees will consider me... sad
May be u should embark on 40days and nite dry fasting so dat ur unending dream might cum 2ru.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1419788_Lola_omotayoooo_png81b52f4f25466b4e9ad8f24f36a81325
Is this how brides enter the marriage hall during traditional marriage? Where are the aso-ebi girls? Are there no women to usher her in?? Na wa oh! grin
This is no traditional marriage joor!
So poor.

#TeamGOM
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Now you have shown us that you are blinded by something else and personal hatred. Keep at the compositions while your mates keep excelling and doing great things. No matter what you tell them, they have probably heard worse. Can't you see they are not replying you? That shows CLASS! I just keep loving 'em cheesy

Aww, sorry! I work in an oil firm, and PROBABLY make more money in a day than you make in a year. . . . I have never bragged about finances before as that is just dumb/shallow. But I just had to get that out. So, cheers. Hope you can turn that frown upside down after reading this. RFLMAO! BTW, this is a forum meaning I can air my views, not necessarily taking swipes at anyone. . . . . Just airing my views. Quit getting all worked up.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please This is a wedding thread! Not a fighting thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Tbken: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Airforce1: 2 years warranty marriage
hi Airforce long tym...where you go nah.. And to d topic Na today?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
god_of_music: This is no traditional marriage joor!
So poor.

#TeamGOM

She even came with bodyguards! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Livinus.c:
May be u should embark on 40days and nite dry fasting so dat ur unending dream might cum 2ru.

And who says after dat, it ll cum thru ? Dude, speak d truth it hurts not
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by sydneyboss(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
god_of_music: Itiaku!

#TeamGOM

Dude, u are highly ignored
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

Aww, sorry! I work in an oil firm, and PROBABLY make more money in a day than you make in a year. . . . I have never bragged about finances before as that is just dumb/shallow. But I just had to get that out. So, cheers. Hope you can turn that frown upside down after reading this. RFLMAO!
Oil firm? And what has that got to do with the discussion? Even oil firms have cleaners, gatekeepers and dish washers. What's the biggie? If this is an achievement to you, then you really need to grow up. Achievements are measured by the value you give and not your inflows. Gosh! Do I need to school you? Like seriously?

16 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:
honey please, look in the mirror and read your post... I'm not the one going about NL misquoting peeps.

I actually meant that post in a funny way... I didn't ask you to literally translate it for the audience.

Again, you don't know who I am.
Like I said, suck it up already, you now claim to mean it in a funny way only because your style got cramped on grin.

And you don't have to ask before anyone translates anything on here, incase you haven't noticed, that's the way things happen here and stop stressing on not knowing you, I don't need to.wink
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Since we were not invited for the partytraditional marriage, let us have our own party here as we await more pictures! There will be refreshment latter on wink
Now playing Personally - Psquare

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by flinton(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kinda disappointed wif Peter, nafin to show he is Igbo, his choice tho, truth be told there is nafin traditional in this ceremony, it shld be termed wedding ceremony not traditional wedding
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
Oil firm? And what has that got to do with the discussion? Even oil firms have cleaners, gatekeepers and dish washers. What's the biggie? If this is an achievement to you, then you really need to grow up. Achievements are measured by the value you give and not your inflows. Gosh! Do I need to school you? Like seriously?

Well a cleaner that probably earns more than you do. Lolz! You seem emotionally hurt. Are you Yor...?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Some people here are self-made mad men. Some even suppose collcet award for madness. Mad people full everywhere. Some derive pleasure from being mad. Some are unapologetically mad. Madness get grade oh. Some people don collect PhD for madiology. Some people mad sotey madness dey duff hat for dem. Some are professionally mad. Seun needs to do something about dis nonsense. Maybe set up a psychiatric section on NL so they can be gettin some sort of e-medicine.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
homesteady:

She even came with bodyguards! grin grin
If it was the IGBOS and SOUTH SOUTH or even the North ehn, you will see the Original African tradition being displayed with pride.
This one is just too 'westernized' *smh*

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
OP please we need to see more pictures, e be like say the wedding dull sef cos I no know why Lola no look happy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
phreakabit:

Well a cleaner that probably earns more than you do. Lolz! You seem emotionally hurt. Are you Yor...?
I don't care how much you earn. And it doesn't bother me if someone on the internet earns more than I do. It is not my priority. I am way beyond such childish stunts. All I have (monetary and non-monetary) is not mine, I received them from God. Who am I to lay claims?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by ChristyG(f): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lots of idiots on this thread,they ave not even seen the whole pictures and they are concluding and comparing.mumu pple

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: OP please we need to see more pictures, e be like say the wedding dull sef cos I no know why Lola no look happy.
I'm not sure we'll see many more pictures! Because I know that the OP was not invited for the wedding grin so it'll be hard for the OP to get pictures!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Happy married life,I hope the oil soup with high cholestorol she gives won't cause you high pimples,or clog ur heart in which you get heart attack and die grin #just saying#

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GSKing: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
freecocoa: Like I said, suck it up already, you now claim to mean it in a funny way only because your style got cramped on grin.

And you don't have to ask before anyone translates anything on here, incase you haven't noticed, that's the way things happen here and stop stressing on not knowing you, I don't need to.wink
Kindly go back to my post and you'll see I started with LOL... which ofcourse, always has an invisible smile emoticon attached to it.

Lady, my style doesn't get cramped, I never allow that.

Get off the bandwagon and.start understanding a post before literally giving it your one-piece interpretation.

Freecocoa, if you knew me well, you wouldn't refer to me as a dude.

Stop trying hard to prove anything... whatever it is, it's apparently not working.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Now playing Ukwu - timaya! grin
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: there is nothing great in being igbo. igbo is a savage borrowed culture. you are really hebrew israelites. all that igbo culture is savagery. as well as yoruba culture too. so dont be proud of your adopted heathen culture. sooner or later you are going to have to come back to your real culture as israelites. although some of you will have to be nuked first because you are headstrong. wink
Can you please go back to your religion section angry grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.