Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

@italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. (649 Views)

Challenge For Roman Catholic Doctrine / Is The Catholic Doctrine Contradictingg The Scripture??? / Know About The Catholic Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is your turn.

1. why do you guys declare the Pope as being infallible, when the Bible shows that we humans fall many times? if I misunderstood the teaching, correct me.

2. why do you Catholic demand that a Catholic must celibate before being a priest when the Bible never stipulated that requirement.

3. why do you guys stick to tradition when you clearly know that some are against Bible teachings?

4. which Scripture supports the belief that Peter had a successor?

5. why do you people invent unscriptural purgatory?

6. which Scripture authorise your church to pray for the dead?

7. which Scripture supports intercession by the dead?

8. why did your prophesy about the gentiles fail when you claim infallibility?

Let's start from there. more remains.
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by italo: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
It would be a pleasure to discuss my faith with you...

...but would you be kind enough to take off my name from the title? I am not comfortable with it.

Thank you.
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by truthislight: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
italo: It would be a pleasure to discuss my faith with you...

...but would you be kind enough to take off my name from the title? I am not comfortable with it.

Thank you.

Hehehehehe, guy you dey yap, you must be on Jamaican vegetable. Lol grin

Italo, will you common go ahead and answer the questions Joore and stop being a disgrace to catholic or you disappear.

If you never did that to others befor, then you would had had a case, but you did exactly same to this Op on a thread you Opened.

I dont wish to visit this your truancy on your catholic church since i know that you are the irrespomsible brat here.

When infant pick up ID on NL, they become irresponsible with it and bring embarassment.

Wise people and responsible people know the adage that says : "Let he that lives in glass housees learn not to throw stones".

This is nonsensical rubbish display dear. Smh.
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by italo: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2013
truthislight:

Hehehehehe, guy you dey yap, you must be on Jamaican vegetable. Lol grin

Italo, will you common go ahead and answer the questions Joore and stop being a disgrace to catholic or you disappear.

If you never did that to others befor, then you would had had a case, but you did exactly same to this Op on a thread you Opened.

I dont wish to visit this your truancy on your catholic church since i know that you are the irrespomsible brat here.

When infant pick up ID on NL, they become irresponsible with it and bring embarassment.

Wise people and responsible people know the adage that says : "Let he that lives in glass housees learn not to throw stones".

This is nonsensical rubbish display dear. Smh.

All this because I politely ask that my name be off the title, since I'm uncomfortable with it?
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by unongu(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05: This is your turn.

1. why do you guys declare the Pope as being infallible, when the Bible shows that we humans fall many times? if I misunderstood the teaching, correct me.

2. why do you Catholic demand that a Catholic must celibate before being a priest when the Bible never stipulated that requirement.

3. why do you guys stick to tradition when you clearly know that some are against Bible teachings?

4. which Scripture supports the belief that Peter had a successor?

5. why do you people invent unscriptural purgatory?

6. which Scripture authorise your church to pray for the dead?

7. which Scripture supports intercession by the dead?

8. why did your prophesy about the gentiles fail when you claim infallibility?

Let's start from there. more remains.
Please get the book titled: "The Twenty-Seven Most Common Misconceptions About The Catholic Church" written by Moses Unongu. Soft copy available online! Call 08068700027 for the book and your doubts about the Catholic Church will be cleared forever!!!
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by truthislight: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

All this because I politely ask that my name be off the title, since I'm uncomfortable with it?

You should never have been "comfortable" putting someone else ID on your own op at all at the first place.

Golden rule my friend : "Do unto others what you will like them to do unto you also." Jesus had said.
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo: It would be a pleasure to discuss my faith with you...

Thank you.

House, with this statement, I see that this guy shouldnt be taken serious. You are not comfortable with what you did to another person? but you are comfortable when you inserted my name. Dont worry, I copy that. If you cant respond to it, good, my goal have been achieved.
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
unongu: Please get the book titled: "The Twenty-Seven Most Common Misconceptions About The Catholic Church" written by Moses Unongu. Soft copy available online! Call 08068700027 for the book and your doubts about the Catholic Church will be cleared forever!!!

Oga I can as well say the same thing to my own believe. if so, no one will be defending his belief here. I believe that all religion has a book which explains their doctrine too. tap the knowledge from there, and use it to defend your belief, it is allowed.

The bible encourage us to make a defense of our faith. thanks.
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by truthislight: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
unongu: Please get the book titled: "The Twenty-Seven Most Common Misconceptions About The Catholic Church" written by Moses Unongu. Soft copy available online! Call 08068700027 for the book and your doubts about the Catholic Church will be cleared forever!!!

Hehehehe, why did you come to NL then ?

NL is an open forum my friend.

We do things openly for all to see.

Here, na "show me".

Keep your whatever, and post whatever you have on the forum for all to see.

Peace
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by italo: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

House, with this statement, I see that this guy shouldnt be taken serious. You are not comfortable with what you did to another person? but you are comfortable when you inserted my name. Dont worry, I copy that. If you cant respond to it, good, my goal have been achieved.
truthislight:

You should never have been "comfortable" putting someone else ID on your own op at all at the first place.

Golden rule my friend : "Do unto others what you will like them to do unto you also." Jesus had said.

JMAN05 has not complained. He thinks one should be happy when one is recognized that way. That's what he said to me on the other thread with my name. So I'm sure he likes it that I put up his name.

I am not comfortable with this.

Do you see the difference?

Besides, I didnt say those who put my name have done evil. Let us even imagine that they have done me the greatest good. This "greatest good" makes me uncomfortable.

Do you understand or should I translate to your indigenous language?
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Watching...
Re: @italo. Defend Catholic Doctrine Here. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ITALO

I have formed another thread without your name as the subject. make I see another reason you have to dogde.

https://www.nairaland.com/1522201/defend-catholic-teachings-here

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Dreams. / Questions About Hell Fire. / Religious Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.