Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Open Letter To Neco - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To Neco (881 Views)

Good Luck To NECO Candidates Starting Exams Today / Alternative To Neco / What Is Happening To Neco? There Site Is Not Going. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Neco by vision2050: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dear Sir/Ma,
I'm writing this piece out of anger, I heard or read that English language paper that suppose to be wrote on 16 of November is postpone to on 23 of November because of Anambra gubernatorial election. If this is true it means our education are lagging behind because at it stand INEC may cancel the election and reschedule it to next saturday.
If INEC do so it means NECO will also postpone the examination meant for that day to another day, it is uncalled for because we can't mixed education with politics it won't work. We can't play with the future of the candidate because of a state election.
More so, if may ask it is necessary to do the paper on Saturday? There free days in the week which the subject can occupy.
I use this medium to call on the body/ registrar to provide solution to the aforementioned problem and also prevent it re-occurence

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update: Fg, Lawmakers To Meet ASUU Over New Demand / ASUU Strike Update: FUTO To Start Rain Semester Examination On 9th Dec, 2013! / The Ibadan Poly Post-utme Application Form 2014/2015 Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.