Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32265 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 30, 2008
HCH3COO:

candy, care to join us kiss
Thanx, I'll take a rain check on the kiss  wink
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

Ch3coo is another Nut Case on Nairaland grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Mugabe(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2008
heeeeiiiiiiiiyyyyyy!!!! taboo!!!! tabooooo!!! get off my sight i don't wanna see any off you!!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by ubiaru(f): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2008
What else can one say?the world is finished.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2008
undecided lipsrsealed

ok, more whacko's in da house. . . . . shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dinachi(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2008
Great news, so we now have a gay church in Nigeria? Who is suprised? Iam not. What is suprising me is the fact that majority of female  posters in nairaland support this initiative or at least urges us the outdated to  tolerate it. Do they really mean it or is it a confirmation that at least 90 percent of women are lesbians at heart as  claimed by a foreign mag i read recently? Is it not becoming increasingly clear that all these gay apologists and their gay colleages need thorough mental evaluation?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by zheroes(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2008
So its very wrong to talk bad about gay people because its not their fault at all.

tomorrow someone will come up and tell us that he is having a feeling for  his horse and that he intends to get married to it tomorrow, tomorrow another his parrot, and some sane people will say its their choice, WHY WOULD SANE PEOPLE ALLOW THEIR BODIES TO LEAD THEM AS SLAVES!!! WHERE HAS SELF CONTROL TRAVELLED TO? even if everyone in this world were gay it still wouldnt change that in the sight of your creator, be what you want to be but be rest assured that what you sow, you will reap, gay/lesbain fall into the same category as criminals and murderers so you can see your destiny lies in your hands!!!!!! NO MAN WAS CREATED A HOMOSEXUAL, JUST AS NO ONE WAS BORN A CRIMINAL, YOU MADE YOURSELF SO.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Blatant: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2008
What nonsense!
Someone needs to get hold of that abominable Jide guy and send him back to the land where he was taught his homosexuality. He obviously has an accent that is tinged with a non-Nigerian slant. I guess he lived too many years abroad and has been influenced by those he met abroad probably for filthy lucre.
He may have been sent to Nigeria to try and recruit people for the gay kingdom of hell.

Na by force to belong to Church? especially since the Bible is explicitly against homosexuality. Why cant gay people form their own cults without trying to infiltrate the Church?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by youngies(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
I'm very worried that the "gay churches" when it comes into being will be setup mostly in southern Nigeria. They will not dare go to Sokoto, Kano or Gombe to setup "gay churches".

A point to ponder: since being gay is "natural"; why are there no gay m'uslims agitating for equal rights, gay budhist, gay hindist, gay ba'hai, gay sango or amadioha worshipers agitating for torelance abi acceptance?

They took their time, studied the environments and decided that it has to be christainity, because they are so docile, torelant, and atimes non-committed to defending their faith tenaciously like others.

I will not be surprised if in the near future the gays are finally accepted, just for the simply reason of political correctness
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lekpa: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2008
I CAN BURN THAT CHURCH DOWN MYSELF. WHAT NERVE!! angry
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lekpa: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
IN FACT, WHERE THE HECK IS DAT CHURCH?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by youngies(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
The way you going, you may end up puncturing your own nerve grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by crazymind: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
God forgives all sins but that does not mean we should leave in sin. Homosexuality is a sin and in the old testament, God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for that (i think sodomy is actually gotten from Sodom). We are in the era of grace and God is giving everyone time to repent before His Son comes back and remember that God does not change nor does He reduce His standards. Homosexuality was a sin in the past and it is a sin today and will continue to be a sin till Jesus comes back.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ topic

I'll ba glad to attend this church some day!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

I'll ba glad to attend this church some day!

Me too ohhh. . . It would be a priviledge and honor.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
[size=18pt]
F**kin fagots!
[/size]
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
YIKES!!!! Did I hear Toot Toot Toooooooooooooott. . . undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
[size=18pt]
Booyaka all them chichiman!!!
[/size]
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
Calm down Bro. . . Take it easy ohhh. . .
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2008

If it is a condition I feel sorry for them and we can all help them get better. But they don't believe that they are sick. They want equal rights and now they are meddling into our churches and destroying it fabrics. I will not cool down.

They should find somewhere else to meddle into not the churches. Psalm 11:3 Says, if the foundation should be destroyed what will happen to the righteous?

You think Psalm 11:3 or Bible is a joke? Great scholars have all agreed that Bible is where God hides his wisdom and foolishness, so becareful with Bible and God.

The fear of God is the beginning of all wisdom. Why is it so difficult these days to hear the word of God?

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Hardballer(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
lol @ the dude with the permed hair cld almost pass for a girl
lol @ the dancing
but wait they got little kids there too
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by quickygirl(f): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2008
, it will be difficult for them, gay is not yet accepted in nIgeria and it wont be anytime soon!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by kellyhand1: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hope the senators are still going to pass the bill on this devilish act.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
there are so many bills to pass, let them pass the bill to solve the energy crisis first. let the religious institutions take care of the gays and their abominable act.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by xxxnaijaxx: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
God why are they gay?, Abeg tell those pple not to reach my area, some of them wey dey area i don burst there head with star bottles.Yeah i enjoy doing that yeske.WHY ARE THEY FUCKING THERE SMELLY ASS GOD WHY
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
xxxnaijaxx:
God why are they gay?, Abeg tell those people not to reach my area, some of them wey  dey area i don burst there head with star bottles.Yeah i enjoy doing that yeske.WHY ARE THEY FUCKING THERE SMELLY ASS GOD WHY?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

See me see trouble ooh!!! This world don finish. Aru, taboo.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arianne(f): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2008
pple talkin this n that, all of a sudden everyone on NL is born again, thowing verses and theologies here and there. no sooner u think, they all be back on some obscene thread spewing away! undecided

to the fella claiming women encourage this gay/sexual distortion, and hence possess lesbian tendencies, its simple

-yes, i have gay 2 male friends.i met them before i knew they were gay and at some point along our friendship, they opened up to me. i was atually on the verge of dating the first and would av sworn he was straight but we could not connect on that level. we later settled for friendship and one day he told me his big secret he neva told anyone before , he thot tryin on women could change him. i guess am expected not to pick his calls, return his mails or visits after 2yrs of frienship becos he's gay ? he's a friend just like any other friend i have. we talk alot and he tells me alot he goes thru, yeah sometimes its hard for me to grasp since its not my life, but will neva tear him down or make him feel is lower than a dirt, rather i encourage him not to give in on his extremely low days and i advise him on counselling.

three things i tell them

- this mite be who u are, but its not the way u were made to be.
- anything, anyone can be repaired with God in time.
- neva drag a woman into this situation ( DL men) , its a wicked thing to do.

long n short of it = do i condone their lifestyle or sexual orientation, NO!. but do i love them less as friends, NO! and it doesnt make me a lesbian.

and as for a gay church, am not for it.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2008
thats the usual gay line, i made out with girls and then i started having these feelings so i must be, a load of bull crap, does it mean that people that have fleeting thoughts about murder shud be free to commit murder?

people that see the crown jewels or tempted by loads of cash n the bank should give free rein to their feelings and rob?

most human beings have times in their lives where perverse tthoughts across their mind includn gay thots,the normal thing a human being will do is pray to any GOD they serve or remove the thought out of their mind,same as a guy having thouts about his friend's or brother's girl will, simple
i hate anything gay because its not christian or nomal and proud to say so,if any of my family or children turn gay i will disown them instantly and they will be out of my inner circle or "circle of trust" the closest ill get to them is casual aquintances
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by bluesky4(f): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2008
still cant get over sharon. grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by arianne(f): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2008
lucabrasi:

thats the usual gay line, i made out with girls and then i started having these feelings so i must be, a load of bull crap, does it mean that people that have fleeting thoughts about murder should be free to commit murder?

people that see the crown jewels or tempted by loads of cash n the bank should give free rein to their feelings and rob?

most human beings have times in their lives where perverse tthoughts across their mind includn gay thoughts,the normal thing a human being will do is pray to any GOD they serve or remove the thought out of their mind,same as a guy having thouts about his friend's or brother's girl will, simple
i hate anything gay because its not christian or nomal and proud to say so,if any of my family or children turn gay i will disown them instantly and they will be out of my inner circle or "circle of trust" the closest ill get to them is casual aquintances

so how do u do the pronunciation, "i hereby disown u cos ur gay"? i guess thats supposed to do the guy a world of good?

if it makes hell freeze over, good for u. if my child/sibling/relative was gay, i still and will always love him/her. hate is a strong emotion, it can only destroy but neva build.

anything idolatry, fornicative, coverteous, back-stabbing etc is also not christain. hope u greet them with the same hate!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2008

You have to watch it people, some basket mouth in this thread are sponsored by fagot, hence spewing bull crap about immoralities. May the Arrow of God fall on them. Nonsense!!!
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2008
sbucareer:

You have to watch it people, some basket mouth in this thread are sponsored by fagot, hence spewing bull crap about immoralities. May the Arrow of God fall on them.

Prejudice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29 / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.