Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32269 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:03am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

now you are being mean and insulting

you prefer the word gay instead?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 4:03am On Jul 31, 2008
i once had an online experience with a fucking gay check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141872.128.html

onyinye2:

now you are being mean and insulting
You have like 20 wives on this forum.
[b]
CANDY run for life if you know what is good for you
.[/b]

shocked shocked ha ha onyinye you know that's not true,

don't blow my cover na please embarassed
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 4:05am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

you prefer the word gay instead?
Yes
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 4:06am On Jul 31, 2008
now, you guys are scaring the sh** out of me
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 4:07am On Jul 31, 2008
why
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 4:07am On Jul 31, 2008
the only thing scary is me tryna pronounce your name.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 4:08am On Jul 31, 2008
whose name 2004
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:09am On Jul 31, 2008
onyin you can say my name as many times as you want undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:10am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Yes
why what of homos. . is that better
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 4:11am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

why what of homos. . is that better
would you want someone calling you hetero??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:11am On Jul 31, 2008
I don't mind. beats being a gay
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 4:12am On Jul 31, 2008
@dre, you chat with gays and hch, perfers the word gay.

okkay lets end this, where is the church situated? and then on a faithful sunday, we send people in there to go and castrate all of them.

@onyin, it not that hard, you'll only have to bite your tongue a couple of times. or my ttongue could teach yours grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 4:14am On Jul 31, 2008
Oka im tired and have a three work out tomorrow so i will leave you so called heteros to chat.
Kachifoo.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 4:17am On Jul 31, 2008
alrighty then, sleepp tight dont let the bed bite, think of rulers
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

candy i've been waiting for you, i'm the candy man and I'll let you lick lollipop tongue tongue
I'll take you up on that offer if you'll buy me designer gold-wrap lollipops, I aint into gudi gudi or chupa chops cheesy

onyinye2:

CANDY run for life if you know what is good for you.[/b]
Thanks jare, it's just a harmless offer  cool
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 4:39am On Jul 31, 2008
candy:

I'll take you up on that offer if you'll buy me designer gold-wrap lollipops, I aint into gudi gudi or chupa chops cheesy
Thanks jare, it's just a harmless offer cool

yeah a designer gold wrapper lollipop see her mouth ole tongue Candy consider my offer o and don't listen to Onyinye, she doesn;t want you to have a taste of the lollipop
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2008
what lolipop, you perv?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

yeah a designer gold wrapper lollipop see her mouth ole tongue Candy consider my offer o and don't listen to Onyinye, she doesn;t want you to have a taste of the lollipop
Gold wrap(wrapped in a gold candy wrapper, which kin' lollipop be gold wrapper lollipop again  )
Is that the usual candy wrapper you buy in aboki's store? Won ti gba e! cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by SCORPIONN(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2008
Gabby, its time you takes Chaser's advise and don't waste your breath here. An uncivilize country will always be uncivilize and so are their people.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2008
shocked shocked candy after looking at your pic profile, i changed my mind mo she mo tongue tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

shocked shocked candy after looking at your pic profile, i changed my mind mo she mo tongue tongue
ROFLMCAO. You won't kill me joo, searched the length and breadth of the net before I got that picture grin. Just say it;I'm too pweeeety for you, plus you can't afford me! grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by zheroes(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2008
if people can defend what is evil they will possibly defend the devil, and what does that make of them?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2008
gabrywyl :

To be honest, am not on anyones side. Its because of what has happen in the past, I come to realize that theres no way a person can discriminate and judge another being without being crucified. Thats why I say don't talk bad, don't discriminate and don't judege another person.

I'm a Catholic but I don't necessary follow and believe all of the teachings there because at times, we have to see civilization and the changes of the culture on earth. Its the same thing like before, females have to wear a dress and cover their head when the go to church, now they don't do it anymore. . . . One simple example.

So if they cannot accept gays before, now they will.

You are not a Catholic. You are simply a dissident of the church of God, yes!! How could you say, "I don't necessary follow and believe all of the teachings" You are a charlatan. May God forgive you, Amen.

You come here for the sake of argument and learning you open your dirty mouth and blight God. Some even said man wrote the Bible. You have not studied the Bible. It is a book you can never understand. Some even gave passing of message analogy that message is degraded when you pass it to more than many people.

In the Bible, I find it interesting that every scripture is always fulfilled in the future by another scripture. Nothing happened without fulfilment. That is why you should know that Bible was not just written by men, it was written by God inspired men.

If you have reverence for God go and read these chapters for your own knowledge.

Ephesians 6:12

Proverbs 18:21

Proverbs 21 (1 -31)

Finally, I am not righteous but I try in my human ability to reverence God. Because he say in Psalms 11:3, if the foundation be destroy what will the righteous do?
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by sbucareer(f): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2008
zheroes:
if people can defend what is evil they will possibly defend the devil, and what does that make of them?

Leave them, there is a saying in Igbo Land "He that the gods want to kil, first make's blind"
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by mickey45: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
shocked embarassed cry
[b]in fact i am verry surprised this is the worst embarrasment of all how kud it b posiible?
we. well new things will always continue 2 happen in this country
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
How are they considered to be evil? Did they force you into sex? Did they rape anyone?

Maybe to you guys they are evil because the BIBLE SAID SO?

Ok, now thats a good reason . . . . grin undecided angry

And yes sbucareer, I am a Catholic but like I said earlier, I;m not taking anyone's side. not you, not the gays ok? I'm just saying that some of you whom happen to constantly discriminate them can be very very very mean and you guys should not do so . . Thats all. . . undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dinachi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
What i will like to see is gabrywly and Onyinye coming out clear to tell us their true sexual orientation. As for me i have this nagging suspicion that both of them and maybe some other hidden ones are Lesbians and that they are hiding behind the toga of Nairaland and tolerance for gays to be spewing their abominable views. Whether we like it or not the ranks of this shamefull group is growing by the day in Nigeria and else where. However what gladens my heart is that there are still some chaste and sensible ladies in nairaland who recognises this act for what it is:Idiocy. I still think that many people do not fully understand the full danger that homosexuality poses to the real world. Firstly, gays donated HIV/AIDS to the world( it is on record that the first diagnosis of HIV was from Gay couples). Secondly, Homosexuality is they devils strongest and latest attack against the family unit( remember that the devil did not attack Adam when he was alone until EVE came. The attack was not targeted to Eve per say but Adam who was the head of the family) the evils one aim is to dislocate the family unit and therefore scatter the solid foundation upon which society is built hence the lure to homosexualty. The whole game plan is to lure human beings to develop behaviours that are below animals. My dear Nairalanders lets be on the watchout against this madness and do whatever we can to discourage, disown and reject it as totally unacceptable. Humanity deserves more than this.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
Gaby you again angry Listen your argument is blind and the earlier you realize this, the better for you. If truly you're a catholic (Christian), then you better choose your side and don't stand in between remember what the bible said Rev 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth" Either you're for them or against them, you can't stand in the middle.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
Aight Bro's. . . I no fit shout at you two. grin

dreeldee. . . Uhm. . . Did you like memorize the scriptures in the Bible lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

Gaby you again angry Listen your argument is blind and the earlier you realize this, the better for you. If truly you're a catholic (Christian), then you better choose your side and don't stand in between remember what the bible said Rev 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth" Either you're for them or against them, you can't stand in the middle.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I cannot do as the Bible told me to ohhhh. . . I'm born in the middle and I dont take sides for anything and everything. Am a very neutral person. . . .

Dear God, I cannot do what you ask me to do after I have read your Diary (Bible) >>>>> Okay, I think I have been forgiven already.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin Gaby not really but I remember faintly if not clearly a lot of verses in the bible and when cases such as this comes up, I know where to go to for support in the Bible and remember even the devil knows the bible very well. This is to tell you the bible is more than an ordinary book as some people have said it is on this forum and I'm not surprised at all this things Mark 13:3 "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away" so they are all expected
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

Either you're for them or against them, you can't stand in the middle.
Ma da loun, She's playing safe tongue

How far with the candy runs na? Been waiting all day, night already sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics / Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.