Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Etv On Fta - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Etv On Fta (4977 Views)

Watching Wrestling On Etv Africa / Frequency and Position of GTV Ghana, MetroTV, and ETV Ethiopia (srt 4650) / Decoding E-tv On Fta/mytv.join The Clarion Call! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etv On Fta by constantk: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2008
please can anyone help me out. i upgrade the patch/firmware (pardon me for i am not too sure what it is called) on my strong decoder from the one that it came with , september 2007 to January 2008. Surprisingly i can't view e! etv anymore. i have tried the 6969 to no avail, please help me i dont know what to do at the moment. this is the most interesting station i get via fta

Please help me, sob sob sob cry cry cry

thanks
Re: Etv On Fta by Mustay(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2008
This is how the gprs madness started on the Phones section started. Please post on the FTA thread on this board.
Re: Etv On Fta by fasone(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
what you have used was the official software you downloaded from strong website, download and use a patch software instead.
read through FTA thread to know more.
Re: Etv On Fta by twinstaiye(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2008
Kindly check FTA thread on this link for more on ETV https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7715.1344.html
Re: Etv On Fta by constantk: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2008
I sincerely apologize for posting on a wrong thread or page. I was a drowning man seeking for help. I used the software from the strong/mytv website and since then my eTV never reponded to 6969. I am in need of help as i dont know what to do. please gurus in the house kindly help a helpless brother.

at the moment i cant view any station. is it that all the stations on mytv and trend have been enscripted or is it because of the software i uploaded.

please help me with anything to correct this glitch as: before i lost all the stations, the audio was gone though i could view then. but now both audio and video is off. pls help me cry cry cry
Re: Etv On Fta by Enigma(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
Your question has been answered before ---- maybe on another thread!!!!!!!

1. Find someone with an identical receiver and who gets eTV and do a software transfer from their receiver to yours; or

2. Search on the Net (the links are in the main thread) for non-official software i.e. 'patch' for your receiver and load it.
Re: Etv On Fta by harra(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
i have a little problem watching my e.t.v station it suddenly goes scrambled, i tried 6969 on it and it refuses to come up. anyone aware of what's is happening with the station? please help out , it's the most lovely station on Mytv for now.
Re: Etv On Fta by tashanja(m): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2009
Dear Harra,
sorry to to have to tell you that Etv has scrambled its signals with effect from 31/07/09, using an encryption system (code) known as nagra 3. This means you will no longer be able to view your favourite programmes on the channel unless you become a subscriber.
Don't worry, you are not the only one who will be dissappointed, many more particularly in countries like Kenya ,Zimbabwe and others who got so used to the channel are now all up in arms with this great loss.
I am personally already missing my favourite soap series: Rythmn City and also Scandal, which I watch unfailingly Mon. - Fri.
Hopefully one day somebody could be able hack into the channel, though I dare say it will probably have to be a very very long wait, because nagra 3 has so far proven to be an impossible encryption system to break- as those who use to watch D+ and TV Cabo prorammes on Hispsat already know.
Re: Etv On Fta by harra(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2009
thanks man
tashanja, guess that's your real name? tell me does that mean E.t.v has changed its frequency? or will no longer show on that frequency.

is there no way of unscrambling it perhaps with another code? please find out. just as you said those favorite soap series: Rhythm City and also Scandal are just the bomb. and with lots of fascinating programs on it

hope to hear from you soon, , once more

thanks man
Re: Etv On Fta by tashanja(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2009
Dear Harra,
kindly note that nothing has changed about the frequency, except that an additional code (enryption) has been included in the broadcasting signal which prevents your receiver from successfully processing this signal to give you sound and picture as usual.
Nobody knows how to break this code for now, until then you may have to continue to do without or subscribe to eTV.

(1) (Reply)

Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / Sesame Street In Nigeria: Good Or Bad For Us As Nigerians? / Sites To Download Full Naija And Foreign Movies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.