Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) (3767 Views)

'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out / Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead / 'NEPA' Strikes In South Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2013
IT HAS a dark head, pink face and ears of a pig . . .

This mysterious creature was snapped by schoolboy Gabriel Botha on his mother’s cellphone.

AND THE PICTURE HAS MADE AN ENTIRE KASI LIVE IN FEAR!

They believe it’s a tokoloshe - or worse, the spirit of the devil himself!

Gabriel (7) took the picture on Tuesday at his house in Toekomsrus, Randfontein, in Gauteng.

He told Daily Sun he took the phone from his mother Monique after he heard voices telling him to take photos.

“I went outside and started shooting anything I could see. “I was shooting flowers when I saw this creature. I took one picture of it but I was too scared to take another.

“I ran back into the house to show my mother what I’d seen,” said the grade 2 pupil.

“We are shocked and scared,” said Monique. “I don’t know whether we are safe or not.”

Gabriel’s aunt, Karin Koopman (46), said the boy looked worried and didn’t go outside the whole afternoon.

“We called the pastor who came and prayed for the children and the whole neighbourhood on Tuesday night.”

Karin said: “Although we believe in God, we were very scared to see such a thing living among us.

“We don’t know what message it is bringing to us as a community.”

A neighbour in the yard where Gabriel took the photo, Anita Baker, said she believes the creature is the devil’s evil spirit.

She said when the boy’s mother showed her the picture, it looked like the head of pig sitting in a black pot, while standing on its legs, with a long neck and ears.

She was so scared she ran into the house and started crying.

“I couldn’t believe something evil like this could be in my yard. I thing someone is targeting us to take my life away,” she said.

Another resident, Elizabeth Kutoane (18) said she couldn’t sleep that night because the picture kept on coming into her head.

She feared it was a tokoloshe that would keep returning.

A 16-year-old girl who didn’t want to be named said she had also been having bad dreams about the tokoloshe.

“I believe it has been haunting us in the community for a long time.”

Resident Clive Blommetjies (64), said he couldn’t say what the photo on the cellphone was.

But it could have been sent because God was angry about the crime in the community along with the use of drugs, violence and break-ins.

Clive said: “Sometimes God uses children to expose things that are happening.

“There is evil happening here, that is why we see the spirit of the devil in our community,” he said.

Jessica Foruin (51), said people needed to pray to get rid of the devil’s spirit.

By: EVERSON LUHANGA

Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2013
And I thought pictures couldn't scare me sad

Damn it!! That picture is creepy!
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2013
omg this is really creepy
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar: I wish I could see the picture.

Where's it?

I just uploaded it grin grin
Hope ul b able to sleep @ night..
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2013
god_of_music: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
angry angry

Its not funny joor
Odikwa very serious..
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1:

I just uploaded it grin grin
Hope ul b able to sleep @ night..
Thank goodness, it aint night yet. There's still hope cheesy
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar:
Thank goodness, it aint night yet. There's still hope cheesy
LoL buh I really laughed when I saw this pic ..I swear I did..

grin grin

Imagine waking up next to this .. Kwaaaaa
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: omg this is really creepy
if u scared of this how will u protect my inlaw Harbosede
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Manweysabi(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2013
This thread should be in the nairaland/general section..

This is the Business section.
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: if u scared of this how will u protect my inlaw Harbosede

for her, i can fyt the whole winner takes earth crew..wink
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Manweysabi: This thread should be in the nairaland/general section..

This is the Business section.
u can try moving it Joor..
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2013
deejay_harry1:

for her, i can fyt the whole winner takes earth crew..wink
haha soo sweet..
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: LoL buh I really laughed when I saw this pic ..I swear I did..

grin grin

Imagine waking up next to this .. Kwaaaaa
I'd run out of the house
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by AbuMikey(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2013

What's scary on those Pics ? undecided

That's very much like Airforce1's pix now gringrin

If You wanna see some creepy Pics, then image search TRYPOPHOBIC on google lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If You wanna see some creepy Pics, then image search TRYPOPHOBIC on google lipsrsealed

Curiosity killed the cat!

Actually searched the stuff and now I'm feeling really uneasy here lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by yousee(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
I wish it wasn't cropped. I am still trying to process the pic. Its creepy though
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by AbuMikey(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar:
Curiosity killed the cat!

Actually searched the stuff and now I'm feeling really uneasy here lipsrsealed

I'm sorry Man sad

Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I'm sorry Man sad

Are those images real?
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

airforce is handsome joor..
He looks like a sexy fish

Oh lord I swear I'm trypophobic cry
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
That shit is scary

cry cry Abuuuuuuuu na wa
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar:
Are those images real?
I showed my sis sh doesn't find it creepy as I do cause she believes its not real..
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: airforce is handsome joor..

LOL! grin
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I showed my sis sh doesn't find it creepy as I do cause she believes its not real..
I found it to be really creepy but I'm starting to believe they may not be real, but if they are ... lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar:
LOL! grin
blobfish to b exact!

I lov that fish embarassed
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar:
I found it to be really creepy but I'm starting to believe they may not be real, but if they are ... lipsrsealed
they creepy real or not..!!
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Can the mods help me move my thread on Frontpage

embarassed embarassed
Abeggi
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: blobfish to b exact!

I lov that fish embarassed
The fish is quite ugly yet cute, but sexy? Hehehe grin
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: they creepy real or not..!!
Very creepy! lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Beennkumar:
The fish is quite ugly yet cute, but sexy? Hehehe grin
I love the cute nose..

Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by AbuMikey(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nadia_SA1: airforce is handsome joor..

Abeg Abeg!

You and Kumar shouldn't remind me of that stuff!!

Damn!!!!

That shiit is one hell of some creepy holes...

...See now, I'm already feeling uneasy crycryembarassedembarassed

Re: Picture Strikes Fear In Kasi (community) by Beennkumar(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Abeg Abeg!

You and Kumar shouldn't remind me of that stuff!!

Damn!!!!

That shiit is one hell of some creepy holes...

...See now, I'm already feeling uneasy crycryembarassedembarassed

LMAO! Sorry bro tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The News That Shook The Whole Of Ghana Last Week (Graphic Pictures) / Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! / The Only Woman On Earth That Married The President Of Two Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.