Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,141 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life (1815 Views)

How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste / Do You Look Better With Age? / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life by MrCyril(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Smoking just got better. Electronic cigars, no ashes,no smoke, just vapour and nicotine. it's rechargeable. Buzz me to cop this stellar merchandise. Save your self from cancer, lungs disease and other sickness that normal cigar can cause.
Call: 08032765549
Mail: cidomick@yahoo.com
Pin: 29D405E9

Re: Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life by Liqua(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Dear Sir / Madam,

The Famous European E - Liquid Brand Liqua is looking for distributors in Nigeria.
We believe that Nigeria has the highest potential with regards to E - Cigarettes and E - Liquids in Africa.

That is why we want to offer you the opportunity to become one of our resellers.
We want to capitalize on this potential together with you.

Our product has a very stable Italian Flavor which continuously delivers satisfaction to consumers all over the world.

Please check our website www.ritchy.com and also check

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=liqua+e+liquid+review&sm=3

Here you can see random individuals testing our flavors.

If you are interested in becoming a reseller or you need some additional information then please email me on;

henk.bruinsma@gortichy.com

Kind Regards,

Henk Bruinsma

Business Development Manager
Ritchy Group

Re: Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Electronic cigarette won't save your life, rather it saves the environment. The caption for it is "save the environment and kill your self"
Re: Smoking Just Got Better With Electronic Cigarette .order yours to Save Your Life by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
You know, I saw that on BBC world news some weeks ago... And I was like 'Dafuq is this?'...

Am begining to have this believe that technology has more disadvantage than advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Laugh Only When Someone Else Tickles Your Armpits, But Not Yourself? / Healing Benefits Of Spider Webs / Rashes on my penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.