Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

How To Reduce Pot Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Reduce Pot Belly (12341 Views)

Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly / How You Can Loss Weight Or Reduce Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce Pot Belly by unclebros: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2008
how can a man reduce pot belly?
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by PaulSmart(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2008
Use Amitone.

Its Helps You Burn And Convert Stored Fats To Usable Energy Even While Ur Sleeping. Call Our Enquiry Line For More information:

HealthWise Enquiry Lines
Tel:+234-702-670-2399, 0806-303-6357
Email: info2healthwise@yahoo.com

Have A Nice Day!

Best Regards,

HealthWise Team.
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by unclebros: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2008
thank you paul smart
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by dominique(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2009
me thinks unclobros= paul smart.

1 Like

Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by tpia: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2009
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by Sissy3(f): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2009
tpia:

@ topic:

cut down on carbonated drinks.

to add to that, also exercise
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by jamace(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2009
me thinks unclobros= paul smart.

Sisi, why de suspicion naa?
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by vanitty: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2009
simple . . . . more exercise and less consumption of junk food
Not trying to knock anyone's business but all this drugs are just supplement, won't do jack if you continue consuming junk and don't exercise
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2009
jamace:

Sisi, why de suspicion naa?

of course it is totally suspicious, here's the proof

jul 18 '08

unclebros asked for a remedy for pot belly

paulsmart told him to use some strange drug about an hour later

unclebros thanked him for the info, (diddnt ask for the composition, recommended dosage or possible side defects)

apr 4 '09

paulsmart unearths the already forgotten  thread after almost 9 months.

it doesnt really take a genius to see they're one and the same
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by PaulSmart(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2009
Well, U're Absolutely Wrong Cus We're Just Two Different People.

I Happen To Be A Dietitian While The Other Person Happens To Presently Works With A Major Logistics Company In Nigeria If Im Not Mistaken.

If You Don't Believe, Check The Statistics On Our Profile And See If It Matches The Same Person.

Don't Be Quick To Judge, Always Have Enough Evidence, OK

Have A Nice Day Anyway.
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by unclebros: 8:10am On May 07, 2009
Domnique, you got it all wrong.
We aint same people

thank you Paul Smart will call you asap
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by trimandtrendy(f): 7:24pm On May 07, 2009
the best way to get rid of a big tummy is to exercise daily and reduce your food and alcohol intake
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by mntpaul(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2009
All common sense, my biggest obstacle to pot belly is laziness and procrastination.

Maybe if you have a friend that has the same goals, you can motivate eachother. Be careful the friend is not a drain.
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by unclebros: 1:40pm On May 08, 2009
You are very correct MNTPAUL, i have already started anyway.
I learnt how to calculate BMI body mass index last weekend and i discoverd that am overweight. I am 1.74m (5ft 10inch) and i presently weigh 80kg.
my BMI is 26 and i need to reduce it to about 22.

How to calculate BMI:

BMI= W/H(square)
W-weight in kilogram
H-height in metres

e.g, 80/1.74(square)= 26.4

perfect BMI is between 18-24.5
overweight 24.6-30
Obesity is from 30 above
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by mntpaul(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2009
@ Unclebros

80 kg = 173.4 lb at 5'10" your kind of small. I used to be in the army and the BMI was very unrealistic for athletic people. How do you carry your muscle and keep your strength? I would be to week at that weight?

I usually do my own homemade density test to check for leanness. I am about your size and I weigh 185lb, but I am fairly lean. A good test for me to check my density is to go swimming. Exhale about 2/3 or 1/2 of lung capacity. If you sink your good. People with lots of fat will float. I can lay flat on the bottom of the pool and just chill like this.

I been up to 200 lbs, But I was working at gaining mass. I had to eat 6 times a day to maintain. I got tired of eating all the time, so my comfy weight is 185 lbs.

About the pot belly, just jog it off. The more muscle mass you have the more calories you will burn. More muscle will give you a faster matabolism. Legs are a huge muscle group and will burn a lot of fuel, so jog about 4 mi a day and make sure you run inefficiently to burn calories, swing those arms. Run fast and hard to stress your leg muscles, so you will build up strength. Do not run slow or your body will adjust like a long distant runner(small) with an old mans flat bottom.
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by Pepeye(f): 3:16pm On May 09, 2009
Regular situps might help
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by PaulSmart(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2009
@ Unclebros

I haven't heard from you in like ages, Well, thank God you've finally started, How has the progress been so far? Always keep me posted okay. Just in case you need anything.

Thanks and have a nice day.

For more information on how you can stay healthier for longer. Please send us a mail.

All Enquiries should be sent to: healthwiseteam@gmail.com

Best regards,

-----Member------
Healthwise Team
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by dsolution: 4:45pm On May 19, 2009
There are many reasons for a protruding tummy or “pot belly” other than excess abdominal fat. In some cases, weight loss will help to reduce a pot belly if you happen to store a disproportionate amount of fat in your tummy area. Some people have a prominent belly for other reasons including weak abdominal musculature, poor posture, and abdominal distension due to constipation and digestive problems. If you suffer from the “pot belly” syndrome, there are a variety of things you can do to reduce its prominence:

Reduce Constipation
Strengthen your Abdominal Muscles etc.
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by mystiqueem(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
I love a guy with pot belle, first off they are funny, generous and smart and I also have something round to play with, lol! whereas a lean guy is always selfish, mean and rude, he always shares mirro and takes to long in the bathroom. so pls if you have pot belle, rejoice and be glad cos we girls trust and love you!
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by Sissy3(f): 3:15am On Oct 17, 2010
mystiqueem:

I love a guy with pot belle, first off they are funny, generous and smart and I also have something round to play with, lol! whereas a lean guy is always selfish, mean and rude, he always shares mirro and takes to long in the bathroom. so pls if you have pot belle, rejoice and be glad cos we girls trust and love you!

so u r a member of the potbelly united association
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by iDoc(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
Reduction of belly fat requires that you eliminate a few things from your diet. These things specifically cause you to grow belly fat.
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by stevoche(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
How on earth will you post a business and cant be reached? Dont post up phone numbers if dey dont work.Thanks
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by tosho07(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
you need gr2 control weight management
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by Doctor7(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
We have a spiral vibration slimming belt that will reduce fat Tommy gradually within two months to normal size without side effect. We also have a herbal product can be used to burn excess fat without side effect. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: How To Reduce Pot Belly by esdee108(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
To Lose belly fat you must do either of the following:
1) Take a keto-diet ( high protein, high fat, no carbohydrates) for 6 days a week. On the 7th day you can eat whatever rubbish you are used to eating.
2) Intermittent fasting: This is not eating at all times a day. You must skip breakfast and eat between 1-9pm. You can eat as much but only two meals between 1pm and 9pm. Another way is eating breakfast and lunch then skipping dinner. To lose belly fat you must eat less.
The best kind of meal you can have as a keto diet is meat and eggs. You must lift weights for any of the two ways to work. lifting weights increases muscle mass and metabolism making it the best way to burn fat.

Adios!

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Leaking Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex! / Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer / Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.