Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland (1912 Views)

What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? / Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day / Whats The Craziest Post You Have Read On 9iraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN NOTICING AND WITNESSING A LOT CRAZY AND IRRELEVANT POST ON NAIRALAND BUT ACTUALLY THIS WAS THE THAT GOT ME WONDERING IF THE POSTER WAS A HUMAN BEING OR THE MODERATORS WERE MONITORING THE TREADS

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?
GSKing: [size=40pt] GOD IS A FOOL!!!

JESUS IS A CRIPPLE!!!

HOLY SPIRIT IS A CLOWN!!!

[/size]
whatchu Christians gonn do bout it?
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I DON'T CARE IF IT MAKES FRONT PAGE OR NOT BUT MY ADVICE TO THIS PERSON WHETHER YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN OR A MUSLIM OR A BUDDHIST YOUR JUDGEMENT FOR YOUR WORDS WOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE ON THE LAST DAY......AND REMEMBER GOD IS ONE....

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE..................... NO MATTER HOW GREAT YOU ARE YOU ARE BELOW GOD...

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO ASK FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR LACK WISDOM.... AND KNOWLEDGE....

IF NOT YOUR DOOM WILL COME WITHOUT MERCY......

BELIEVE ITS THE TRUTH.....

4 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by johnwizey: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ OP, d poster is a fool o. I cannot believe any sane human can type dat. Mayb he has d history of madness in his family

1 Like

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
johnwizey: @ OP, d poster is a fool o. I cannot believe any sane human can type dat. Mayb he has d history of madness in his family

i was really in great shock...............
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Ijiego: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmm. Thank God for Jesus. If it were the time of old testament, the poster would have been sent to forest like king Nebuchadnazzar. To even think of his moniker sef, i'm sure he wil be the next king to be sent to thick forest.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
for chinenye's sake,

modified.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
modified.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing: what cretinism! lmfao! Christianity is utter madness!!!

quote ME all you want but THE BUYBULL LIED...

[size=15pt]THE OWNER OF YOUR SOUL WOULD ASK FOR IT VERY......

BE VERY CAREFUL CHRISTIANITY IS NOT GOD

THE BIBLE IS NOT GOD

THERE IS NO SECOND LIFE ON EARTH BEWARE......[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
modified.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
modified.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing: Religious bigot! How does it feel to be caged for a while?undecided

[size=20pt]LEARN THE EASY WAY NOW YOU STILL BREATHE

OR DEATH MAY come CALLING IN THE HARD WAy.......[/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
modified.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by sexymoma(f): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing:

write what people understand please!

your grammar Is horrendous enough to wake a dead jizous...tongue
That because the devil has taken over your live... you are now controlled by the devil that why you find it difficult to understand. do you know your case is in the bible too. when God told Noah that there would be rain even animals that do not talk nor hear obeyed his words but we human being refused to heed to his call...what happened to them at last my dear they all perish. Am not asking you to repent o please continue... And when the lord visits you then you will know that HOLY SPIRIT ISN'T A CLOWN. I REMEMBERED WHAT HAPPENED TO SAUL( LATER NAMED PAUL)... all what you wrote has been prophesied in the Bible so am not surprise.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jeez!!sum pple are crazy!!
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
modified.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
modified, I'm still an atheist shaa...
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2013

GSking isn't normal!!

That I know for sure!! undecided

We've crossed paths before,so,seeing this is no big deal!!

Aside her Atheist state,I'm very sure she needs help! smiley

@GSKing,I come in peace

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by puberry: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Gsking please calm down. I am a great sinner so am not going to judge u and say u will perish on the last day because even paul/saul was saved. I really hope God shows u Himself and let's u know He really loves u.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
modified.
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
@stoned, i sight you for dis thread now now...I'm sorry about the nonsense I'm posting here... Lol, christians find it disturbing... I'll re-edit everything because of one person o...
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
i giff up... its ok to do stu.pid things atimes........ but doing it with the Lord's name?? im not even cursing or dissing anyone... somthings are beyond me.... and i respect and know i didnt create my self, and that there is a force behind my birth and death that is greater than i am.... #God forgive u Gsking... all i can say...

out
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
I don't know why they are angry, they dont respect athiest so why should athiest respect Christians. they wont hesitate to call us fools for saying there is no God but when the name calling is reversed they pick offence. they dont think twice before saying we will burn in hell and we are lost, condemned souls insulting our person cos they think they have the right to judge us and we cant.

well the only reason I dont insult them is cs religion is a very sensitive issue, its not right insulting and running down what others believe in. live and let live. even though they dont follow that principle atleast we the reasonable ones should. so take it easy on them, if thats the path they chose to follow fine. my wife is a Christian and she wud dump me the day I insult her jesus. so I understand their pain and their superiority complex.
take it easy on them ok

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
stoned: I don't know why they are angry, they dont respect athiest so why should athiest respect Christians. they wont hesitate to call us fools for saying there is no God but when the name calling is reversed they pick offence. they dont think twice before saying we will burn in hell and we are lost, condemned souls insulting our person cos they think they have the right to judge us and we cant.

well the only reason I dont insult them is cs religion is a very sensitive issue, its not right insulting and running down what others believe in. live and let live. even though they dont follow that principle atleast we the reasonable ones should. so take it easy on them, if thats the path they chose to follow fine. my wife is a Christian and she wud dump me the day I insult her jesus. so I understand their pain and their superiority complex.
take it easy on them ok
spot on! But I've modified them all... facking Christians...
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing:
spot on! But I've modified them all... facking Christians...

[size=20pt]DOOM ROAR AT YOU PITY BIG PITY ON YOU[/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
packman:

[size=20pt]DOOM ROAR AT YOU PITY BIG PITY ON YOU[/size]

[size=40pt] bullshito extraordinaire!!! [/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
GSKing:

[size=40pt] bullshito extraordinaire!!! [/size]

[size=20pt]IN HELL YOU SHALL YELL THAT[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by GSKing: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
packman:

[size=20pt]IN HELL YOU SHALL YELL THAT[/size]
I'm tempted to give you the rebuttal of your life, but I'll respect her and shut the hell up!
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by johnwizey: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
GSking, you are a waste of sperm

3 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
johnwizey: GSking, you are a waste of sperm

I swear down!

Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Dannylux: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Well, this is serious
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by packman: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
GSKing:
I'm tempted to give you the rebuttal of your life, but I'll respect her and shut the hell up!
johnwizey: GSking, you are a waste of sperm

[size=20pt]LEARN NOW OOOOO I AM BEGGING IN THE NAME OF GOD...... COS THIS LIFE HAS NO DUPLICATE [/size]
Re: The Most Ridiculus Post You Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day / See When U Will Get Married If The Last 2 Digit Of Ur Phone Number Is Used / How Do You Feel When You Get A Letter From Her? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.