Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 (12873 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Prayer For Your Spouse/fiancee On Valentine's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ..I'll choose her 1000 times over you...if someone like u strip naaked in front of me, notin will move me,cos you her as thin as kpanla fish...jerousy if you like remove ur picture
special_zobo: ...Lol don't even go there,cos urs is a no go area,remember I told you to change ur twitter picture # don't knw why the dry chick with no selling point are complaining...
hahahahahaha!!! I can't grin grin grin grin grin grin

why are you mad though? you sound like you've been denied access to the punany countless times. LOL
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ..ok grin but stop the hating,she is a woman like you..
She is a woman yes....but not like me. undecided
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
You need a real woman taking care of home and still fly(not a fufu in tights)..come on let me UPGRADE you... Looking at your fiancée it shows you broke... grin
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre:

Sarcasm C'mon dear I don't need to ask google, I can already deduce you are similar, from how you've been defensive. Countless times, I've seen fat women like you and the op's fiancée, claiming they are curvy, some even say bone is for dogs... C'mon!!

That size isn't just an embarrassment to your partner, it also carries significant health risks along.

My advice to you and the op's fiancée, cut your diet, get busy, if for some reason you can't go to the gym, try workout DVDs like Zumba, you'd be grateful later.

See what a curvy woman looks like, this woman nak*d, will take down even the pope.
Haha, you deduced all these about me? Wow, Sherlock Holmes has got nothing on ya!!

Smh.

My grouse with your nasty post is this: how dare you call the OP's fiancee 'facially challenged'? The day you are able to create one single strand of hair is the day you earn the right to call anyone ugly. People just spit shyte because they feel they are in a superior position to. May God forbid, the day something happens to your pretty boy looks, you yourself will become 'facially challenged' too. Then you will realise that it is God who, in His infinite wisdom, is the giver of every thing including both beauty and what society terms 'ugliness'.

That she doesn't fit into your ideals of what you think beauty should look like does not mean she isn't beautiful in the eyes of her family, loved ones and her God.

5 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Boll2010: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dafuq is with some ladies.....she's ok if she get her body toned at the gym.......there is a way you tone you body that makes you look sexy and not a hanged bone looking girl wearing clothings!!! Broad shoulder#lmaoo!! Hanger comes to ma'mind!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by wonlasewonimi: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
She broke the scale.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by specialzobo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Khalessi: You need a real woman taking care of home and still fly(not a fufu in tights)..come on let me UPGRADE you... Looking at your fiancée it shows you broke... grin
..lolz go joor e don do,I knw you don wear ur tight ready so we go dey exchange word..but I no be woman...hope u are cool with dat,,

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by zeb04(f): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hmm The things pple say. @0p if u lik her lik dat,then it alright
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Haha, you deduced all these about me? Wow, Sherlock Holmes has got nothing on ya!!

Smh.

My grouse with your nasty post is this: how dare you call the OP's fiancee 'facially challenged'? The day you are able to create one single strand of hair is the day you earn the right to call anyone ugly. People just spit shyte because they feel they are in a superior position to. The day something happens, may God forbid, to your pretty boy looks, you yourself will become 'facially challenged' too. Then you will realise that it is God who, in his infinite wisdom, is the giver of every thing, both beauty and what society terms 'ugliness'. That she doesn't fit into your ideals of what you think beauty should look like does not mean she isn't beautiful in the eyes of her family, loved ones and her God.

flesh and bone didnt reveal this to you... (bless you..)

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
iyke926:

Ordem amigo grin
waka grin
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by majalisa(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Boll2010: Dafuq is with some ladies.....she's ok if she get her body toned at the gym.......there is a way you tone you body that makes you look sexy and not a hanged bone looking girl wearing clothings!!! Broad shoulder#lmaoo!! Hanger comes to ma'mind!!!
u think gyming is an all round solution to d problem?
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ..Good for you,u like skinny babes...I love dem booty and fleshy gurls

Like this one right? Nice choice buddy

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
special_zobo: ...Lol don't even go there,cos urs is a no go area,remember I told you to change ur twitter picture # don't knw why the dry chick with no selling point are complaining...

So you are stalking her, even on twitter? Are you sure you really like fat girls?
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre:

Like this one right? Nice choice buddy

oh...and i guess this is much better undecided

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by MrMac10(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nna INA piakwa ezigbo Igwe jisike
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Boll2010: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
majalisa: u think gyming is an all round solution to d problem?
dieting,drinking water a lot,jogging on saturdays,still running,crunches,etc....is just that our african ladies are to lazy.....have seen real thick ladies that are sexy as Fu!ck
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre:

So you are stalking her, even on twitter? Are you sure you really like fat girls?

grin grin

Don't mind him angry
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Lol you guys are missing the point. I'm not saying anorexic is good, I'm saying moderation is key, It shouldn't be extremes.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre:

Lol you guys are missing the point. I'm not saying anorexic is good, I'm saying moderation is key, It shouldn't be extremes.

and you are missing the point.. no one made themselves the way they are...now if everyone had the power to remake themselves, WOULD THOSE TWO PICS UP THERE EXISTS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by 50calibre(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:

Smh.

My grouse with your nasty post is this: how dare you call the OP's fiancee 'facially challenged'? The day you are able to create one single strand of hair is the day you earn the right to call anyone ugly. People just spit shyte because they feel they are in a superior position to. May God forbid, the day something happens to your pretty boy looks, you yourself will become 'facially challenged' too. Then you will realise that it is God who, in His infinite wisdom, is the giver of every thing including both beauty and what society terms 'ugliness'.

That she doesn't fit into your ideals of what you think beauty should look like does not mean she isn't beautiful in the eyes of her family, loved ones and her God.

Hahahahahaha The OP posting pics of his fiancée on a public forum like this, is sure to attract both positive & negative comments, that's the reality.

Or do you expect everyone to say things the OP wants to hear just to make him happy?

I've seen the girls ripping guys who post their pic here apart, so what's the big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by nitlad: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: *sits down and grabs Mynd's popcorn*

lmao
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by majalisa(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
deejay_harry1:

is still she alive?jeez dat was spooky

1 Like

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by MrsChima(f): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
iyke926:

Beauty is in tha retina of tha beholder.

Buhahahahahha!
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Wow! shocked
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by drnairalov: 12:35am On Nov 20, 2013
I wud giv her a 4..cos i dnt like babes dat re 2 loaded...(my Opinion) Meagan Good, Kerry Washington, Tyra Banks, Aishawarya kinda body me likey.. Anywayz *cheers bros..i hope yu last
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Sharingan: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: ewoo
Am telling bree!!!
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Sharingan: Am telling bree!!!

Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2013
MILF
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2013
drnairalov: I wud giv her a 4..cos i dnt like babes dat re 2 loaded...(my Opinion) Meagan Good, Kerry Washington, Tyra Banks, Aishawarya kinda body me likey.. Anywayz *cheers bros..i hope yu last
grin grin
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Pukes damn warrisdis.
Re: Rate My Fiancee On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2013
drnairalov: I wud giv her a 4..cos i dnt like babes dat re 2 loaded...(my Opinion) Meagan Good, Kerry Washington, Tyra Banks, Aishawarya kinda body me likey.. Anywayz *cheers bros..i hope yu last
Guess you have the look of David Beckham and Christian Ronaldo undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M / Ladies,how Would You Toast A Guy You Love / What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.