Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? (12098 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2013
ScipioAfricanus: F isn't lacking in variety to have comtemplated your blasphemy. S/he Shama (Chioma) is only going to town with her Tales by the Moonlight b/c F didn't do her 'some favour'. r.

Fanny baba excuse. Wetin I tell you? SHAMA was ur chief security officer who witness 1st hand that....FFK HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS! And you have mouth to abuse Yerima. At least Yerima no do his own children!
You cannot hide that .......FFK HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by texaco1: 4:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Kodak2000:

Fanny baba excuse. Wetin I tell you? SHAMA was ur chief security officer who witness 1st hand that....FFK HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS! And you have mouth to abuse Yerima. At least Yerima no do his own children!
YOU MEAN FEMI FANI KAYODE BANGED HIS OWN CHILDREN?
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by simpleseyi: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2013
No Kemi Olunloyo is not Nigeria's worst liar, Nigerian worst liars are:

1. Pastor Christ Okotie - his god told him twice that he will be Nigeria president, but also told him that he wont be at the same place with Catholics after judgment.

2. Rueben Abati - too many lies
3. Doyin Okupe the attach dog - too many lies
4. President Jonathan - too many lies, if I list them, Nairaland server will malfunction
5. Dame Sheppopotamus - told everyone she was fine and resting abroad, later went to church and said the died and resurrected
6. Tinubu - looting Lagos treasury
7. Fashola - persecuting the masses that voted him into power and lying that he loves the masses
8. IBB - water for all for the year 2000, education for all by the year 2000, food for all by the year 2000, almost promising personal jets for all by the 2000

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 2:40am On Dec 06, 2013
texaco1: YOU MEAN FEMI FANI KAYODE BANGED HIS OWN CHILDREN?

FANNY DOG KAYODE ROUTINELY MOLEST HIS DAUGHTERS. GOOGLE SHAMA MALIGA ON NIGERIAMASTERWEB AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKD.
FANNY DOG KAYODE HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS AND NO SHAME ON HIS FACE.
ONLY A DEMON POSSESS DOG LIKE HIM Continue open HIS DIRTY MOUTH IN PUBLIC WITHOUT SHAME.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 2:52am On Dec 06, 2013
simpleseyi:
6. Tinubu - looting Lagos treasury
7. Fashola - persecuting the masses that voted him into power and lying that he loves the masses

Fanny MUMU, u don quarrel with ur people?
This one you come back as simpleseyi, Scipio, desola and bond and come expose that u are in political desert NA cocaine cause am?
Thank you for confirm that Tinubu and FASHOLA don kick your dirty stinking teeth.
DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF UR OWN DAUGHTERS.
THAT IS WHY AFTER 3 WIFE YOU NO FIT GET SON. DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN CHILDREN FROM CHILDHOOD. DEMON DOG DIE.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by simpleseyi: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kodak2000:

Fanny MUMU, u don quarrel with ur people?
This one you come back as simpleseyi, Scipio, desola and bond and come expose that u are in political desert NA cocaine cause am?
Thank you for confirm that Tinubu and FASHOLA don kick your dirty stinking teeth.
DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF UR OWN DAUGHTERS.
THAT IS WHY AFTER 3 WIFE YOU NO FIT GET SON. DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN CHILDREN FROM CHILDHOOD. DEMON DOG DIE

I have always been simpleseyi. I have only one id. There is no need to have more than one. Even if I am banned today, I will never create another id. Maybe some other people share the same ideas as I do, but I am not any of the ids you listed above.

Please what is the meaning of the section that I just bolded in your post? I hope we are all mentally okay.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kodak2000:

Your blasphemy does not take away the other fact.

BTW, it looks like the other thread opened by the lynch mob has been deleted. Go and live, and sin no more.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
ScipioAfricanus:
BTW, it looks like the other thread opened by the lynch mob has been deleted. Go and live, and sin no more.

Fanny bobo/baby, I dey laugh o!!! A demon dog molester wan talk about sin Kai! this one pass.
You continue sin with ur daughters.
Fanny, the other thread don return and u dey there with us getting disgrace everyday. grin grin
BUT FANNY, WHEN YOU GO TAKE SHAMA MALIGA TO COURT? HE NO HIDE HIS PICTURE AND ID AND ADDRESS.
BUT UNTIL YOU TAKE SHAMA TO COURT IT IS A FACT OF LIFE THAT...FFK HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS. DEMON DOG DIE. DIE. DIE.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
FANNY BABY, I FORGET ASK YOU... WHY YOU STILL NO FIT PRODUCE A SON? Ha! ha! ha!
Answer:
1. Weak manhood
2. tiny manhood
3. DISEASE manhood
4. demon dog molester of his own daughters. DIE.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
simpleseyi: javascript:void(0);
Please what is the meaning of the section that I just bolded in your post? I hope we are all mentally okay.

Simpleseyi, I no know if u dey mentally okay but if u dey ask me... is clear dat something dey seriously wrong with u.
But to answer ur question, FFK hit it first with his daughters. Dat na simple English wey no fit confuse even u.
Sorry 4 ur condition, jare. Doctor fit help u. I no be Doctor so make u no ask me dat kind question again, ehn?

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Kodak2000:

Fanny bobo/baby, I dey laugh o!!! A demon dog molester wan talk about sin Kai! this one pass.
Fanny, the other thread don return and u dey there with us getting disgrace everyday. grin grin
BUT FANNY, WHEN YOU GO TAKE SHAMA MALIGA TO COURT? HE NO HIDE HIS PICTURE AND ID AND ADDRESS.
BUT UNTIL YOU TAKE SHAMA TO COURT IT IS A FACT OF LIFE THAT...FFK HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS. DEMON DOG DIE. DIE. DIE.
Throwing tantrums!
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kodak2000:

ScipioAfricanus: Throwing tantrums!

FANNY BABY, U say this na throwing tantrum? Haba Fanny. I ask simple question when u go take Shama to court because his picture and address dey 4 Nigeriamasterweb. He no hide himself.
Anyway maybe is because I say Demon Dog Fanny Kayode must DIE.
That no be tantrum O!! That na prophecy over ur life 4 destroy d life of ur daughters and molest them everyday.
So... Demon Dog Fanny Kayode Daughter molester...DIE. TODAY.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kodak2000:

FANNY BABY, U say this na throwing tantrum? Haba Fanny. I ask simple question when u go take Shama to court because his picture and address dey 4 Nigeriamasterweb. He no hide himself.
That no be tantrum O!! That na prophecy over ur life 4 destroy d life of ur daughters and molest them everyday.
Confused; everybody is FFK to you.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fanny Baby,
I don tell u dat u will never leave this internet.
Answser d question I ask u. Why you never take Shama to Court since 2008 when he first post the fact that...FFK HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUTHTERS
grin
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Sonitec: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kodak2000:

WOW. ffk AND DAUGHTERS ARE IN FETISH TOGETHER IS ONLY EXPLANATION FOR THIS ABOMINANT ACTION. WHERE IS THERE HOMETOWN? NO RELATIONS? WOW.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
DEMON DOG FANNY KAYODE U DON RETIRE? TO MOLEST UR DAUGHTERS TONITE?
WHICH ONE GO TAKE THE BITTER PILL TONITE? THE 1ST ONE? THE 2ND DAUGHTER OR THE 3RD ONE.
IS GOD WHO STOP U HAVING SON IN CASE YOU HIT DAT ONE 1ST.
FFK...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.
FFK...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS. DEMON DOG. DIE
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
DEMON DOG FEMI FANI KAYODE DON USE IDEA CHANGE TOPIC AND POST PICTURE OF HIMSELF WITH OYIBO TO PROVE HE IS A MAN.
BIG JOKE.
FEMI FANI KAYODE NEVER STOP MOLESTING OWN DAUGHTERS.
FEMI FANI KAYODE...AFTER 4 WIFES NO GET ONE SON BUT 5 DAUGHTER WHO HE DEY MOLEST EVERYDAY.
DEMON DOG FEMI FANI KAYODE...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.
DIE. DEMON DOG. DIE.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Breaking news. Fanny Kayode and Reverend Duncan Williams who 'deliver' him from satan before don quarrel be dat! shocked
Fanny is now preparing attack on Reverend Duncan Williams of Ghana.
You heard it from me first o. shocked
When he dump his lies on Niaraland make una no believe am o!
Duncan Williams dicsover that Femi Fanny Kayode ...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS
AND FEMI FANNY KAYODE IS...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF HIS OWN DAUGHTERS.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by SQURA(f): 1:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kemi is a wicked nutcase.
Kemi is SMELLY.
Kemi bite her small son till US police take the son from her forever
Kemi is a OLUN-L I A R!!!!
LIAR. SMELLER. BITER.
INFERIOR
JEALOUS
DRUG ADDICT
KEKE NAPEP QUEEN OF IBADAN
OPEN LEG FOR MANY MEN AND GET 4 CHILDREN FOR 4 DIFFERENT MEN AND SHE DON'T KNOW WHO FATHER THE CHILDREN
KEMI SMELLY OLUN-LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR.
SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
IMAGINE INFERIOR COMPLEX- ASHLEY grin
KEMI FOCUS ON ASHLEY SIMPSON AND CHANGE HER NAME? I WONDER SHE FORGET OLUNLIAR IS NOT AMERICAN NAME. OR SHE THINK THE AMERICANS KNOW HER FATHER OLUNLIAR TOO?
SMELLY KEMI...
LIAR
LIAR
LIAR
OLUNLIAR
DEMON DOG FEMININE FANNY KAYODE...DIE.
Re: Is Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Nigeria's Worst Liar? by Kodak2000: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kemi Olun-LIAR
SMELLER
LIAR
BITER
LUNATIC
DEPORTEE
DRUG ADDICT
KEKE NAPEP QUEEN
PROSTITUTE IN JAMAICA
LIAR
LIAR
OLUN-LIAR grin grin cry
DOG OF FEMININE FANNY KAYODE ...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Sanwo Olu - Photos / Sanusi's Coronation Postponed For Security Reasons / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.