Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157658 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello all Regular Followers and new visitors to the works of Skimanski. This is bringing to you the Construction process for our 4 Bedroom Twin duplex design. As you well know, You can view other Architectural 3D Designs, Interior and construction works by skimanski on https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works

The reason for creating this trend is to expose Nairalanders to the transformation of a unique design from paper to Real life. More also, to introduce to Nairalanders, a new Dimension to Nigerian Architecture we have set out to create and that has been the dreams of many, dreams that had to fade away due to sure challenges. As i must point out, there are massive challenges in us making our houses turn out the way they do. The only thing that brings us to the end and to the stages of greatness you must have seen in our previous works, is the belief that at the end, we shall deliver what we have set out to deliver

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
4 Bedroom Fully detached Twin duplex.
Size of Plot 657 Sq.m
Size of Each Building: 121 sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Site view today. Preparing to clear tomorrow and plan to fence behind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 4:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Let's get going Skimanski.. your first student reporting to class, my Oga pata-pata.
That is a killer design.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2013
mufutau55: Let's get going Skimanski.. your first student reporting to class, my Oga pata-pata.
That is a killer design.

Hajji Mufutau

Oga Hajji, Your punctuality has always been and will always be of great Inspiration to me. Here to answer any questions you have.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by mufutau55(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
skimanski:

Oga Hajji, Your punctuality has always been and will always be of great Inspiration to me. Here to answer any questions you have.

Thank you sir. And you know I am going to ask plenty questions in order to learn from my Oga Professional.. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
Digging of well and Blinding for fence. As the plot is opened to the compound behind. As a result, we have to fence it off, before construction begins.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Sharp Sharp forming, by my Carpenter. Oga professional himself. He delivers any form of design I bring for him, so just using this to warm up his hands.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Meritgoal(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
skimanski: Sharp Sharp forming, by my Carpenter. Oga professional himself. He delivers any form of design I bring for him, so just using this to warm up his hands.
@ Skimanski How can we work together, our company can supply you the following products:
* Marine plywood
* High quality stone coated roofing sheet
* Security doors
* PVC ceiling
* Mineral fibre ceiling
* MDF board.
All at affordable prices.
07038092452. ak.medular@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Meritgoal(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
skimanski: Sharp Sharp forming, by my Carpenter. Oga professional himself. He delivers any form of design I bring for him, so just using this to warm up his hands.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
so if u dey waka for road u go dey stop to snap person house

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Lordwize(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Present Sire
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Dominionng(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by lakun2013: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi Skimaski
Really impressed with your design. From the picture I can see that the land is waterlogged. I have a similar challenge. I want to construct a septic tank/soakaway. I am financially constrained. Considering using plastic tank or precast concrete rings for the purpose. Please I will appreciate your advise on the design and installation. Rgds
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by creativemusic: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
nice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Capnd143(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Oga architect hw much would it cost me to erect that 3D Image for my parents?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Fadelex(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
@op, plz lookin at d roof of the 3D design, I realized it's not a concrete facial, it's like a decked floor and there's also a stone coat there....can u plz explain d roofing part.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by ifeanyi83(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
what happened to MINIMALISM...the design is just too busy....

7 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by anthoniosp(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Beta soup na money kill am ooh

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by youngbilly1: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
lets go there
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
wow nice one
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by dannydevito(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Love ur design is a big deviation from the norms its wonderful especially ur Roofing it is concrete but the clients play a strong role in this not all are willing to follow at times.
Pls keep up d good work pple like u make me believe architecture i diverse and fun

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by dannydevito(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Love ur design is a big deviation from the norms its wonderful especially ur Roofing it is not concrete parapet but the clients play a strong role in this not all are willing to follow at times.
Pls keep up d good work pple like u make me believe architecture is diverse and fun

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by alotofgrace(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
ok...

[size=16pt]HOW TO INCREASE THE INTERNAL MEMORY OF YOUR ANDROID DEVICE[/size]

http://abume4life..com/2013/11/how-to-increse-internal-memory-of-your.html
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by dapotanye(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice one, but can i tell you about XTY SOUP GURU, yes XTY SOUP GURU, they specialize in cooking local soup_ Egusi, Ogbono(draw soup), Efo riro, Edikan ikong, Oha soup, Omi obe(stew), pepper soup, Gbegiri(bean soup), Bitter leaf(black soup), Okro, Afang(okazi), Efirin(scent leaf), Banga(ofe-akwu), etc for paties, events and home service. Their contact:- 29, Alasia compound Oshodi; christyda@yahoo.com; 08025630573, 08065126517, 07081707005
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
hello nairalanders,
for your enquiries about roofing sheets/ roof matters, roofing tips and UPDATES ON LATEST PRICE OF ROOFING SHEETS IN NIGERIA ,

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria

let's discuss roof matters

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by luckman20(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nice design........ Following
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Castos(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am just getting started with the course, just learning the manual aspect of it as a beginner though I'll still learn the computer or digital side if it, na small small naa.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Castos(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2013

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
ok ..
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Wolef7(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
#Subscribed..................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.