Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (157714 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by yetseyi(f): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
The kitchens in pix 3 and 7 are beautiful mr skimanski. cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by sunite1: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
skimanski:
Tank Scaffold Updates

Oga Skimanski, please what is the cost of the scaffold?

Oga Skimanski, you have not responded to my ask about the cost of the scaffold. will appreciate if you can share please.

otherwise you can send to my email: funmilayo_victor@yahoo.com
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by oriaburefarms: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is a masterpiece project. congrates!!
However i would advice that you create a green space.
I notice that in Nigeria we have the culture of cementingevery space in the compound to the last inch,which makes our houses less beautiful compared to those oversea.
So i advice you to plant trees to add more value to the property.

We can supply you if needed
oriaburefarms ltd

2 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
oriaburefarms:
This is a masterpiece project. congrates!!
However i would advice that you create a green space.
I notice that in Nigeria we have the culture of cementingevery space in the compound to the last inch,which makes our houses less beautiful compared to those oversea.
So i advice you to plant trees to add more value to the property.

We can supply you if needed
oriaburefarms ltd

There are many of us who are interested in planting trees and such.

You're the first and only merchant that has stepped up on here.

Please create a thread (if you care) so we can discuss and you can educate us but we don't pollute this thread. Please mention my userid if you do create a thread.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2016
# LAKE VIEW ESTATE DUPLEX DEVELOPMENT

More Plastering photos

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Atonto: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
skimanski:

Ogami Check dis one out (Cantilever and Designs) Not 2day i start buildability and maintianability. Thanks for the appreciation anyway.

Well done, i followed this building and i so much like it, Is it possible to have this structure with attached 2bed flat to it at the back on a 600sqm corner piece land?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Atonto:

Well done, i followed this building and i so much like it, Is it possible to have this structure with attached 2bed flat to it at the back on a 600sqm corner piece land?

Its possible sir. Just some slight modifications will do
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wiring Updates as we Prepare for POP Works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Mr skimanski...I noticed most of your architectural designs have low roof. is there any particular reason for this. I would like to know itz pros and cons. I also need 5 bedroom bungalow designs with itz features.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Curzy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
FastShipping:

Good work oga.

Remember me? grin grin

My project is going on fine so far. Only down side is we are close to 1.6M over budget already. But good execution of work so far. We intend to get it finished in the next three months.

A good architect on nairalander is in charge.
Always on point boss
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Reforming our Stairs Flow

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Installation of Windows

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
skimanski:
Installation of Windows

Oga, which kind profile be this again?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
FastShipping:

Oga, which kind profile be this again?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My Oga!!!

This na EBM Profile sir
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Resumption of Ceiling Works.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Detailing

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
skimanski:

This na EBM Profile sir

EBM always stand out. I'm using it too.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
FastShipping:

EBM always stand out. I'm using it too.

Yes Fantastic Quality.

Meanwhile Oga, it might be nice to see some pics some times ooo for your side. so that we can share ideas. you know i still owe you for neglecting your project.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
skimanski:

Yes Fantastic Quality.

Meanwhile Oga, it might be nice to see some pics some times ooo for your side. so that we can share ideas. you know i still owe you for neglecting your project.

Pictures should be coming to you shortly. I promise you that. In the meantime, the polished tiles and few other things are on the way to Lagos. Once those things get to Lagos, work starts immediately.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Dominionng(m): 6:21am On Jul 16, 2016
skimanski:
Resumption of Ceiling Works.

Steel profiles and drywall. Only the smart ones understands the combo. Endless possibilities! Well-done Sir.
#thefuture

Dominion.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Dominionng:

Steel profiles and drywall. Only the smart ones understands the combo. Endless possibilities! Well-done Sir.
#thefuture

Dominion.

Thanks boss. You lead the way for us to follow
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
more on ceiling works

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Dominionng(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2016
skimanski:

Thanks boss. You lead the way for us to follow

Definitely it's the other way round! You are such an inspiration.

Blessings Sir.

Dominion.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Chekitaut: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2016
Granite Price Slash
Lagos Island, V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah @N140,000/30tons
Mainland @N130,000/30tons

Buy 60tons GRANITE get 30tons Stone Dust Free Hurry while stock last

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565, 08098055224
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by earthrealm(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2016
this POP is gonna look nice!, i can tell merely by looking at the form work
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
skimanski:

This na EBM Profile sir

Herr Dokkter SKimanski, can you elaborate on this EBM profile?

It's the Cat's meow.
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Herr Dokkter SKimanski, can you elaborate on this EBM profile?

It's the Cat's meow.

EBM aluminium profile is a Thicker Aluminium profile compared to our Regular Tower Aluminium profile and its made by EBM System Nig Ltd. In terms of price it is definitely more expensive, but its finish is more sophisticated and Stronger.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
more Ceiling works

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Speaker Box in ceiling

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Security doors for Entrance and Exit Locations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.