Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) (3842 Views)

Nokia's Symbian Is Officially Dead...!!! / Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by hansibone(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
Guys,

Sori its bin long i came into the LAND, work is killin me.

Ders this new thing about symbian OS and NOKIA phones, its has this fault that is very difficult to solve, that is if it can be solved, it is called WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH (WSOD).

, Men my beloved N72. just white white in the face, but the phone is still working cry it did not fall to the floor or even fall into water, it just went white faced,  Thanks to the engineer in the HOUSE baba DRAG, i gave him the phone and he is still looking for solution to solving that problem.

he later told me to google up the problem and i found out that the problem is one hell of a pain in the ass for those whose PHONES have WSOD, it is perculiar to NOKIA SYMBIAN phones, when the thing catch your phone, omo pray to God to solve the problem oh, or else just throw away the phones.

as at now, them indian and philipian guys still dey find solution to that problem, even nokia sef no get solution to that problem.

SO NAIRALANDERs pray that your phone does not CATCH the [size=30pt]WSOD[/size]
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by talk2medo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
[size=14pt]In Jesus Name!
May Phone will not have the WSOD
By FIRE!
AMEN![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by just2nice(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
Thats why it is advisable to update one's anti-virus regularly against these new virus threats that arise everyday.I only have Avirax '08 and Symantec anti-virus on ma 6680 and I just pray that this 'white devil' dont come near ma side or e don red be that.
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by oshkunlery(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
Ahmed au far let me ur 2 no.We need 2 talk its urgent.
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by samuelk(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
typical of symbians
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by dragnet: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
hansibone:

Guys,

Sori its bin long i came into the LAND, work is killin me.

sowi bru smiley

Ders this new thing about symbian OS and NOKIA phones, its has this fault that is very difficult to solve, that is if it can be solved, it is called WHITE SCREEN OF DEATH (WSOD).

, Men my beloved N72. just white white in the face, but the phone is still working cry it did not fall to the floor or even fall into water, it just went white faced, Thanks to the engineer in the HOUSE baba DRAG angry angry ,

i gave him the phone

and he is still looking for solution to solving that problem.

Nah!!! solutions found!!!! execution pending smiley

he later told me to google up the problem

so thopu wont get too anxious grin

and i found out that the problem is one hell of a pain in the ass for those whose PHONES have WSOD, it is perculiar to NOKIA SYMBIAN phones, when the thing catch your phone, omo pray to God to solve the problem oh

AMEN smiley

, or else just throw away the phones.

SHOULD WE DO THAT TO UR'S cheesy cheesy

as at now, them indian and philipian guys still dey find solution to that problem, even nokia sef no get solution to that problem.

SO NAIRALANDERs pray that your phone does not CATCH the [size=30pt]WSOD[/size]
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by samuelk(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2008
huh?
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by dragnet: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2008
Actually the problem is a lil similar to the ones encountered by 1600, 1110, 1200 etc bt in these cases, its keypad malfuncti0ns or LED malfuncti0ns(lcd or keyboard light) . .& 0ne thing they have in comm0n is the quality or material of the ics . . I'd post d pictures here. . . I cant give d technical mumbo jumbo of what causes d defects in d ics bt birds of same feathers wink

As regards solution, the best bet is replacement bt thats a problem here in Nigeria cuz u hardly find d chips to buy undecided
and I give kudos to the Indians 'cos they'd always provide a circuit that'd help to bypass the original circuit cheesy
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by hansibone(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
Yelo people, mtn stil rocks.and as 4 WSOD dat shit tin has grounded me,im nw stucked wit my 6300 since my n72 is sick,but im prayin dat dragnet, heals it
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by just2nice(m): 3:02am On Jul 24, 2008
Hansibone,how far?Mehn,I dey miss your humorous and witty posts big time sha.No shaking sha.Kip up d hustling and bustling.Sorry for your N72 o.Lets hope Dragnet performs a miracle.
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by hansibone(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2008
wats up bro,

tanks men, my hustling and bustling dey put with the elites in the COMMUNICATION WORLD, anyway e go beta for all of us,

wats with the LAND?

MISS YA ALL
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by oshkunlery(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ all pls i need relevant software for nokia n95 expecially internet explorer upgarader
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by hansibone(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2008
@drag

where are u oh, i don dey waste for ground oh, i don throw way dat 6300 dey use one kin 6500 slide, but all of dem still be s40 phones but dat 6500 tap oh,

anyway update me ASAP grin
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by Gsmxpert(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2008
wsod is solvable my brother, on bb5 phones, it damages some sectors in the rap3 and makes it impossible to display, a replacement of the rap will do it, how much can u pay? call me 08027880701
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by Jtlyrics(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2008
Lets do biz, tongue
Re: Nokia Symbian Phone Problem: White Screen Of Death(wsod) by Fadajasi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2008
Aye o

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out Guys (screenshots) / The Sandisk Memory Card 200gb Has Been Released. Guess The Price? / Hands-on Review And Photo Gallery: TECNO Phantom 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.